Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Mega Pokémon Discussion
Good day!

You know, many pokemon got mega evolutions, not as many as a fan could wish, but many none the less.
But the choice of who got a mega evolution has sometimes been unfair....
Like how beedrill got one but not Butterfree.
And Slowbro but not Slowking.

Now, it hasn't always been unfair.
Both Gallade and Gardevoir got their megas.

The one today, though, is another pokemon that had to look at its rival (duo-partner) getting a mega without getting one itself.
This pokemon, is Milotic. The gracious Milotic that was so hard to get back in gen 4 (right?). Gyarados got a mega... But not this beaty...
Sooo... here's Mega Milotic!

[Image: 350.gif]    ------->  [Image: fake_mega_milotic_by_wazzzaap-d6tk57j.png]

Type: Water --> Water/Dragon

Ability: Serene Grace (or maybe magic bounce... but probs not)

Base stats:

HP: 95
      Att: 80  (60+20)
     Def: 94  (79+15)
Sp.Atk: 130  (100+30)
Sp.Def: 140  (125+15)
    Spe: 101  (81+20)

Milotic is often thought of as the most beautiful pokemon. Serene Grace therefore fits perfectly well.
Milotic would really like it too. I checked on PS and guess what?
Milotic learns a lot of moves with an added effect.
Which moves? Moves like:
Scald    Ice beam    Waterfall    Iron Head    Body Slam    Dragon Breath    Iron Tail    Secret Power    Snore    Twister    Water Pulse.

ok... that was all of them. But you see why serene grace fits so well.
Aaaand. While many of these are physical attacks and you want to use special attacks, there's a reason for that att. boost.
Oh. There's also another really neat move that Milotic learns. It learns Coil. Coil can actually work great on mega milotic.

The Dragon typing is very nice as well. It also fits nicely as Milotic looks like one and it learns a lot of dragon moves... A few at least.
This also creates a very defensive typing. Only two weaknesses (Dragon and Fairy).

The last part would be the speed.
with 101 speed you can get 331 speed at level 100 with the nature and everything giving to the speed. Meaning, it would be considered "Fast" in the current times of Comp. battling being able to outspeed pokemon like Char-M, Salamence and all the pixies.

Anything that could be better?
What do you think?
(01-03-2017, 04:19 AM)Nylon Wrote: Good day!

You know, many pokemon got mega evelutions, not as many as a fan could wish, but many none the less.
But the choice of who got a mega evelution has sometimes been unfair....
Like how beedrill got one but not Butterfree.
And Slowbro but not Slowking.

Now, it hasn't always been unfair.
Both Gallade and Gardevoir got their megas.

The one today, though, is another pokemon that had to look at its rival (duo-partner) getting a mega without getting one itself.
This pokemon, is Milotic. The gracious Milotic that was so hard to get back in gen 4 (right?). Gyarados got a mega... But not this beaty...
Sooo... here's Mega Milotic!

[Image: 350.gif]    ------->  [Image: fake_mega_milotic_by_wazzzaap-d6tk57j.png]

Type: Water --> Water/Dragon

Ability: Serene Grace (or maybe magic bounce... but probs not)

Base stats:

HP: 95
      Att: 80  (60+20)
     Def: 94  (79+15)
Sp.Atk: 130  (100+30)
Sp.Def: 140  (125+15)
    Spe: 101  (81+20)

Milotic is often thought of as the most beautyful pokemon. Serene Grace therefore fits perfectly well.
Milotic would really like it too. I checked on PS and guess what?
Milotic learns a lot of moves with an added effect.
Which moves? Moves like:
Scald   Ice beam   Waterfall   Iron Head   Body Slam   Dragon Breath   Iron Tail   Secret Power   Snore   Twister   Water Pulse.

ok... that was all of them. But you see why serene grace fits so well.
Aaaand. While many of these are physical attacks and you want to use special attacks, there's a reason for that att. boost.
Oh. There's also another really neat move that Milotic learns. I't learns Coil. Coil can actually work great on mega milotic.

The Dragon typing is very nice as well. It also fits nicely as Milotic looks like one and it learns a lot of dragon moves... A few at least.
This also creates a very defensive typing. Only two weaknesses (Dragon and Fairy).

The last part would be the speed.
with 101 speed you can get 331 speed at level 100 with the nature and everything giving to the speed. Meaning, it would be considered "Fast" in the current times of Comp. battling being able to outspeed pokemon like Char-M, Salamence and all the pixies.

Anything that could be better?
What do you think?
Oh! Remember to leave a like and subscribe for daily videos. And please leave a comment down below.
And if you want to follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, here are my names.
See you next time! Byeeeee! xoxo!

hehe.
Just kidding. Big Grin
Though dosen't that phrase always pass in your head when you finish posting something... Confused
nvm...
Have a good day

Why Gamefreak dont make a Mega Milotic Sad
Thats Mega you made its indeed beautiful and powerfull. And have a great SP. Attack, Sp. Defence and a decent Speed. Imagine what he could do against his enemies Big Grin
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Here's yet another idea!

Mega Machamp!

[Image: 068.gif]    ----------->[Image: _068_mega_machamp_by_otchono-d7rg06u.png]

Type: Fighting

Ability: Tough Claws  or  No Guard

Base Stats:

HP: 90
        Att: 185  (130+55)
       Def: 102  (80+22)
  Sp.Atk: 65
  Sp.Def: 95  (85+10)
       Spe: 68  (55+13)

Machamp is probably the most iconic fighting type there is, so it should keep its pure fighting type.
With the enormous attack stat it will become one of the top-three pokemon with highest attack together with heracross-M and Mewtwo-M.
But, if the ability is Tough Claws, it will surely surpass the damage output of the other two as they don't have any damage-increasing ability.
Machamp gets the elemental punches and bullet punch. It gets acces to Close Combat and Superpower, but if you want a fighting-type move (which ofc you want) that does not have any type of recoil or bad acc., your options would be Low Kick and Brick Break.
It also gets Poison Jab, EQ, Stone Edge and Knock off which all would be fantastic moves.
Sadly, Machamp does not get Drain Punch or Mach Punch.
Machamp is still pretty slow. The speed boost it gets only makes it possible for it to move up about one speed-tier meaning it's still very slow. Therefore, we want priority moves, right? But as said, we don't have Mach Punch. This leaves us with only one move that has priority. That move is Bullet Punch.

So, a very strong pokemon. It might not be able to tank that much, but when it gets to use a move, it can become devestating.
                                                                                                                                                                 (How do you spell that?)
(01-07-2017, 08:50 AM)Nylon Wrote: Here's yet another idea!

Mega Machamp!

[Image: 068.gif]    ----------->[Image: _068_mega_machamp_by_otchono-d7rg06u.png]

Type: Fighting

Ability: Tough Claws  or  No Guard

Base Stats:

HP: 90
        Att: 185  (130+55)
       Def: 102  (80+22)
  Sp.Atk: 65
  Sp.Def: 95  (85+10)
       Spe: 68  (55+13)

Machamp is probably the most iconic fighting type there is, so it should keep its pure fighting type.
With the enormous attack stat it will become one of the top-three pokemon with highest attack together with heracross-M and Mewtwo-M.
But, if the ability is Tough Claws, it will surely surpass the damage output of the other two as they don't have any damaga-increasing ability.
Machamp gets the elemental punches and bullet punch. It gets acces to Close Combat and Superpower, but if you want a fighting-type move (which ofc you want) that does not have any type of recoil or bad acc., your options would be Low Kick and Brick Break.
It also gets Poison Jab, EQ, Stone Edge and Knock off which all would be fantastic moves.
Sadly, Machamp does not get Drain Punch or Mach Punch.
Machamp is still pretty slow. The speed boost it gets only makes it possible for it to move up about one speed-tier meaning it's still very slow. Therefore, we want priority moves, right? But as said, we don't have Mach Punch. This leaves us with only one move that has priority. That move is Bulet Punch.

So, a very strong pokemon. It might not be able to tank that much, but when it gets to use a move, it can become devestating.
                                                                                                                                                                 (How do you spell that?)

For some reason this mega reminds me Asura Wrath XD

But I love the concept idea about this Pokémon. With that and Mega Ability, It can be one of the most strong Pokémon in Physical Attack. The only its the Speed.
I came up with a fun one.
Mega Dedenne
[Image: dedenne_used_play_rough_by_kuranocat-d6tt6kb.png]

Normal stats:
HP: 67
Attack: 58
Defense: 57
Special Attack: 81
Special Defense: 67
Speed: 101

Mega stats:
Attack: 128
Defense: 67
Special Attack: 61
Special Defense: 77
Speed: 141

Ability: Tough Claws

I decided to go for a more physical approach to this, since that's more fun. It's an extremely fast physical attacker with an ability powering up its main offensive moves, Play Rough and Wild Charge. Dedenne is one of my favorite pokemon, but sadly it is utterly useless in battle. I hoped to fix that with this mega. It might be more powerful now, but it is by no means OP. It's extremely frail, and even though its attack is good it is not great. It might not fit in with the more OP megas, but it could carve out a place for itself in one of the lower tiers.

Tandor Casual League mountain gym leader.

All your DIP are belong to me.
(01-07-2017, 06:24 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: I came up with a fun one.
Mega Dedenne

Normal stats:

Mega stats:

I decided to go for a more physical approach to this, since that's more fun. It's an extremely fast physical attacker with an ability powering up its main offensive moves, Play Rough and Wild Charge. Dedenne is one of my favorite pokemon, but sadly it is utterly useless in battle. I hoped to fix that with this mega. It might be more powerful now, but it is by no means OP. It's extremely frail, and even though its attack is good it is not great. It might not fit in with the more OP megas, but it could carve out a place for itself in one of the lower tiers.

I LOVE it!!

Yeah! We need more cute megas!
I'm sure the UU or RU tier would love this pokemon!
(01-07-2017, 06:24 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: I came up with a fun one.
Mega Dedenne

Normal stats:

Mega stats:

This would be a good Mega not OP but not so ridiculous weak. This one would be fun to use.
Mega Chatot

Normal stats: 76/65/45/92/42/91

Mega stats: 76/75/55/132//52/121

Ability: Sound Boost/Amplifier - Boosts sound moves by 30% or 50%. I don’t really know what boost would be good but not OP.

Basically a Boomburst spammer. Not much else to say. Some extra bulk too. Could be really dangerous with Nasty Plot. I feel like this could be a really good set up sweeper or Wallbreaker.

Tandor Casual League mountain gym leader.

All your DIP are belong to me.
(01-15-2017, 04:43 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Mega Chatot

Normal stats: 76/65/45/92/42/91

Mega stats: 76/75/55/132//52/121

Ability: Sound Boost/Amplifier - Boosts sound moves by 30% or 50%. I don’t really know what boost would be good but not OP.

Basically a Boomburst spammer. Not much else to say. Some extra bulk too. Could be really dangerous with Nasty Plot. I feel like this could be a really good set up sweeper or Wallbreaker.

Gimme'
Bloody hell, you guys are busy thinking up ways to break the competitive game in twain! I double dread if these ideas actually reach gamefreak,..
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650