Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some kind of "Post-Uranium RP" - Now finished and open for questions!
So... this was born out of a random thought of mine and is dragged here from a different thread. But well, simple thoughts can become ideas, and those ideas may bloom. Creating something that wasn't expected in the first place. 

Important note
This is supposed to work as long as possible WITHOUT HUGE SPOILER of Uranium's main story. Chances are, here and there will be some minor ones, so if you'd like to avoid those, please choose carefully whether you're willing to read on.

EDIT 1: I'd advice you not to read on if you'd like to avoid spoilers completely. 
Edit 2: Story's getting rather dark at some points, and may be not safe for work. Sorry for that, wasn't expected in the first place. Don't like, don't read.
Edit 3: Please don't post anything "not-serious" here. Comments and opinions are appreciated, though.

You have been warned.

(09-30-2016, 01:05 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 08:23 PM)feng Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 05:25 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: @MeatOfJustice, I'm very sorry to say that, but... you're too late, I guess. I yet got the Pahar. But if you happen to look one with HA, why not check some breeders? As for Pokerus, I could try to infect a trashmon if mine and spare for you, if you like.

@feng, I received your Pahar today, thanks a lot for it! You forgot to nickname it for me, though. *carefully hugs the infected bird and starts to make plans for an epidemic*

(09-28-2016, 02:49 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 11:51 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Ah, chemistry. Just had a day full of it (inorganic chem., though) and autonomous reviewing awaits.

Lucille appears from somwhere, wearing a clean white lab coat, a clipboard with important looking papers and a tired looking 
Nucleon on shoulder: "You guys chose quite an interesting place to talk about scientific fields."  •_• ;

A bespectacled man approached Lucille, eye heavy lidded and with an expression of pure exhaustion. In his hand are a pair of Luxi, playfully tusseling, and a binder in the crook of his arm. Her work a grey labcoat, wrinkled and stain with heavy use, that covered his entire body, except his shoes. The shoes in question where sturdy things, with steel toes and reinforced soles, and seemed to fit more for a Hiker than a Chemist/Breeder.

With a somewhat irritated grunt, he speaks to Lucille. Dodgy : "Your one to talk, given all the shennagens you've been up to. First the Nuclear sciences, then illegal Pokemon experimentation, and now behavior sciences, after you went of the handle. Given the all the shit you've been up too, I'm surprise Interpool has not seized your ass. Lucky you that your husband was Ex-Ranger Chief, eh?"

Hmm, when I try to mention you (that @-thing), it does not work for me.  And nevermind, the Pahar is a female one, so there's the opportunity to breed more. Pokerus can be spreaded and for that Masterball... that is mine.
But you inofficially asked for this ^-^ :

Nucleon opened two of its three eyes as it heard a voice that was clearly not the soft one of its master. It took a curious look at the Luxis, then at the man the suspicious voice probably belonged to, and hissed dangerously at him.

With a slight hand gesture Lucille managed to silence it, though. She's never been a person keen to argue (even if she would gladly smash this man's skull with the clipboard for trying to mess with her), plus this man disgusted her. Keeping a calm attitude, she replied with a simple "I have no idea what you're talking about, Sir" and walked off browsing through the papers, leaving that man behind her.

still breed and giveaway, just don't have the Masterball only.

oh...I'm sorry, I totally forgot to change the nickname, you can fly back to Nowtoch City and find "Name Rater" to change the nickname. 

name rater house: 1st floor red mark building

I know very well where the NameRater is located, thanks. Problem is, only the OT (original trainer) is able to rename a Pokemon. Hence I cannot, he will only reply with "That's a nice nickname! Take good care of "insert nickname here". But duh, I don't want to trade it back to you simply for renaming... I by myself actually did several times in the official games, but only because I had two systems to play them on.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Scoffing, the man chuckled under his breath. "Still running after all this time, eh? I though abandoning you family was enough for you, but now your past too? You know, those that fail to learn from history repeat it, right?" he called to her.

He noticed the Nucleon giving him devil eyes, and he had to bite back another bark of laughter. "Oh, its seems one of your little consequences does not like me. Takes after her dear old master, maybe a wee too much in my opinion," he calmed down a bit, then continued, "Can't fault its loyalty though, so I can respect for that."

While he was not the most tactful man, he we extremely observant; it came with his jobs, after all. It was apparent, then, that he was getting under her skin, and that she's not so above it all. He careful set the two Luxi down, and gently told them " Hey, you two. Scamp for a bit, things might get a little messy. Meet me at the usual place."

The Luxi nodded, then bolted away from the impending conflict. Tension was rife in the air, and it seemed to be racketing even higher. A quick glance to make sure his children, for he was a father to all his Pokémon at this point, were safely away, he then turne to face the retreating Lucille. His hand now rested in the front pockets of his coat, his posture strict and malcontent.

He said, in a very calm voice, "You can run, if you want. Worked so far for you, now, since you somehow got yourself in a respectable field of science, instead of the chair. Or, you can act like you have some fucking ovaries, and come face the consequences of your actions." He waited for a reply, if anything from that nuclear holocaust of a bitch.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Nucleon obeyed, but kept its eyes sharply on this suspicious guy. Thanks to its three eyes, its look always had something dangerous on it. Even as it left with its master, leaving this Chemist-Breeder there in the dust, it watched him carefully setting down those Luxi, and made attempts to hiss at him again as he approached.

Lucille, on the other hand, stopped in the middle of the way as she realized he followed her. Man, he won’t just shut up, will he?  She noted something on one of the papers without even bothering to look up. If there was anything that she did definitively NOT enjoy, then it was people reminding her on the past.  Or rather, people convicting her on it. Yes, there were numerous moments where she missed Kellyn, that weird young man who acted like a third-class hero many years before and that she nevertheless soon fell in love with. Not to forget their son…  He was about to concentrate on the field of PokemonBreeding, with a special attention on breeding for shinies and how the gene pool of a Pokemon determined shinyness.  Both still stood behind her, after all what happened, and this is what warmed her deep inside and kept her going. (Ignoring ending details here.)

„Sir, I would highly appreciate if you’d leave me alone.  Before I am forced to inform the rangers. “ She tried hard to keep her voice calm, still not facing this guy who was clearly trying to offend her. This whole thing now really started to go on her nerves.

Rangers.  This word caused a sharp pain somewhere. Would they still help her if needed, after all those… what did this annoying  guy call them like …  “shenanigans”? …. But, on the other hand, it was their job to protect people from being harmed, so…
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
He tilted his head a little, then shrugged his shoulder. Clearly she the running sort. What a damn shame. After all she did, the lives she ruined, she has the gall to call upon the very people whose lives were the most affected? Fuck that shit. She had her husband, and his connections to the Rangers. He liked those people for all they have done, and he didn't want them to get involved in a pissing match between him and the bitch.

Then there was her child, the Hero Champion. He was actually friends with the guy, and closely worked with on the hetero chromatics that any given pokemom species could exhibit. There was always the sore point of his mother, though, and he really didn't want to press that any further. Damn it all, he can't afford to make he answer to her actions.

He turned his back towards her, and said "Hmmpt, very well. I know the ranger, and your husband. They'll come rushing to help you, even if its for no reason other than his insistence. I don't want cause them unnecessary grief over a personal matter, least of all concerning you, their practical archnemsis. Count your blessings indeed." He sighed, a pained expression crossing his face.

He turned to face her, and stare her straight into her eyes. "Funny, isn't it? Despite your past, they would not hesitate to help you. Does that not make you ashamed, or at least guilty?" He everted his as he continued to speak. "Then theirs your child. Great guy, one of the best up and coming researcher I have had the privilege to work with. Good friend of mine, you know?"

His face, looking exhausted before, now just look plain worn out, like the life has been taken out of him. "We hang out, get a few drinks, and try to pick up a couple of ladies on our nights out. There is always a tension between us, though. I don't think I need to point out what it is." He took off his glasses, and rubbed his eye, trying to dispel some of the weariness in him. He didn't want to fight this bitch anymore. He didn't want to lose a friend over this, no matter how much this woman deserved to be pinned down, and have her answer to her crimes.

"Look, I understand that you want to leave that past behind you; who wouldn't? But you hurt people, hurt them bad. Including me."
He gritted his teeth, and let out a shout of pure frustration, very torn over his emotions. He was starting to lose control, control of this situation, damn it. "My father was one of the researchers at Nuclear Station Zeta, you bitch. When you blew it up, he got caught in the aftermath of it. They tried to save him, but...."
He threw his arm out, and punch the wall. Despite expectations, the wall was the one that was cracked, not his hand. Yikes.

He slumped against the wall, very, very distraught. He let out a low sob, then bit it back, and spoke his mind once more. "That was bad enough, but when I learned that not only his killer would not be punished, but got off scott free and accept back into the scientific community? Fucking hell! HELL!" He turned his head toward Lucille, tears in his eyes, face red with anger and pain.

"I can't do anything. I follow the laws, I respect the Ranger Union, and I don't want to end my friendship with your son. I so badly want justice, and yet I can't ever have it. Ain't that hilarious, eh? All fair in love and war!" He was laughing now, but It was clear that it was only to stop him from crying even more in the face of his enemy.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(Wow. Thats really a sad history).
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(10-01-2016, 08:47 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: (Wow. Thats really a sad history).

(Sad? Rather interesting. ^-^
It's closed though, since it does currently not need more than two persons/characters, and I'm editing my arriving reply.)
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(10-01-2016, 09:26 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:

It's closed though, since it does currently not need more than two persons/characters, and I'm editing my arriving reply.)

But why is close? And sad its about that man, its a sad history. And yes, i think Lucille should pay for his crimes. The ones when before she (Censor spoiler). When she (censor spoiler). You know, the bad stuff.
(10-01-2016, 12:38 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

But why is close? And sad its about that man, its a sad history. And yes, i think Lucille should pay for his crimes. The ones when before she became Curis. When she make Urayne. You know, the bad stuff.

Right now its just this a story between us, but depending on future plot developments, it might be open to more people. Besides, you have you role in the Pokémon RP. right?

(10-01-2016, 12:42 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 12:38 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

But why is close? And sad its about that man, its a sad history. And yes, i think Lucille should pay for his crimes. The ones when before she became Curis. When she make Urayne. You know, the bad stuff.

Right now its just this a story between us, but depending on future plot developments, it might be open to more people. Besides, you have you role in the Pokémon RP. right?

Well, the only i have its the Baariette in the other roleplay.
You also did Kellyn for a bit.