Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Forum Update] October's Forum Update
Hey Uranium fans,

I've been busy chipping away at the final touches of this months Forum update and after a little overtime and some elbow grease it's finally done and ready to show off!

Staff Changes

First and foremost, The Pokemon Uranium forum welcomes it's first Official Moderator. If you were on the old forum you'll probably recognize them, maybe you even asked them for help or maybe, just maybe, they pinned one of your threads for the outstanding work you put into your guides or walkthroughs. pokemonuranium.co welcomes @Iron back to the team.

New Forums
You may have noticed while browsing that 2 new forums have been added for all of your posting needs. The Suggestions Forum has been restored and an Introduction forum has been added to give users a place to say hello when they join or for older users to introduce themselves as they see fit.

New Post Ranks
When I first introduced User rank icons I could never have imagined just how quickly users would blow through the ranks and reach the top of the totem poll, these posts have ranged from excitement over new features, asking for help at the Help Desk, sharing their creations and their art in the Creativity Forum, leaving incredibly detailed guides and competitive analysis for different Pokemon and so much more. As such, new posting ranks have been introduced.

200 posts: S51-A [Image: Icon098.png]

300 Posts: Inflagetah [Image: Icon102.png]

400 posts: Syrentide [Image: Icon122.png]

500 posts: Coatlith [Image: Icon111.png]

600 posts: Luxelong [Image: Icon178.png]

800 posts: Yatagaryu [Image: Icon186.png]

1000 posts: Lanthan [Image: Icon195.png]

New Site Extension

The last update. and arguably the most exciting one, comes in the form of a newly added extension to the Pokemon Uranium forum. It's been one of the most requested features to be added to our little community and I'm excited to announce that it's been finished and can now be publicly accessed. 

Say hello to the new Pokemon Uranium Damage Calculator

Now get out there and have fun. Big Grin

~C
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Nice to see things shaping up so well. Great job Cody, keep up the good work! ^^
Breeder's Guild everyone is welcome!
Online ID:116120 IGN: Devil
Oh thank goodness I don't have to do fiddly stuff in the pokémon showdown calculator anymore

The nuclear type still needs to be added though

Also megas
Such a great update to see. Now I won't have to use the Showdown Damage Calculator and use the Uranium one instead. Excellent job!
Competitive Team:
???|Alpico|Tubareel|Tracton|Chimaconda|Metalynx-M

Currently Breeding:
Pufluff
Wuhuu, No idea what to say. I'm just happy now, for a moment. It's awesome to see how Uranium started to run for itself (in a good direction), like you said it, Cody. Is it weird to feel happy for being part of such a great community?

If so, then I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THAT XD
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Heh. When they say Pokemon Uranium is dead, they coudn't be more wrong. Pokemon Uranium its more alive than ever. Even if Nintendo try to take down again, the Pokemon Uranium fans shall rise again again. In the first time Nintendo try take down the game. Dont work and was still funcionant. Hackers try to take down the site. It work for a time, but the green love of the fans revive again this atomic game, like a Nuclear explosion. Pokemon Uranium its not dead. They can try to kill the game, but the community of Uranium will try to take back again, no mater how much time takes. But lets not toy with luck. The law of Karma hunt me sometimes ;-;
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
@CodySP That Lanthan seems to say "There's a life outdoors, you know."
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(10-01-2016, 06:41 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: @CodySP That Lanthan seems to say "There's a life outdoors, you know."

What? No..... why would a cave dwelling pokemon ever suggest that? It would be downright hypocritical, I say.

Joking aside, thanks for both the update and the calculator. I probably will not use it too much (which is ironic, considering I write comp. guides), but I am happy its available to everyone~. Oh, and welcome to your new post, Iron! Let us hope your don't melt from the pressure and heat of your position!

Imma going to get you someday, Lathan!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-01-2016, 08:27 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 06:41 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: @CodySP That Lanthan seems to say "There's a life outdoors, you know."

What? No..... why would a cave dwelling pokemon ever suggest that? It would be downright hypocritical, I say.

(....)

Imma going to get you someday, Lathan!

Not because of Lanthan itself, but rather because of 1000 posts. One thousand posts. Lolz....
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Hmm, so I like Antarki, don't like Oblivicorn, don't like most of the new icons until Yatagaryu, so I need a plan to get from 149 posts to 800 posts as fast as possible...
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord