Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some kind of "Post-Uranium RP" - Now finished and open for questions!
(10-01-2016, 07:04 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 07:00 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: And to the ones who watch this Roleplay, i put in my posts a Censor Spoiler. So thats wont make major spoilers to the history XD (Dont forget to change that replied Phantom).

Hehe, fine. I actually thought the haters were approaching already. Would be good to highlight them as well, though, like a different colour, bold or such. You can do all this if you click on "Full Edit" instead of a quick edit.

Perhaps. But i too lazy now to do that XD. Tongue Tongue Tongue
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(10-01-2016, 07:06 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 07:00 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: And to the ones who watch this Roleplay, i put in my posts a Censor Spoiler. So thats wont make major spoilers to the history XD (Dont forget to change that replied Phantom).

Hehe, fine. I actually thought the haters were approaching already. Would be good to highlight them as well, though, like a different colour, bold or such. You can do all this if you click on "Full Edit" instead of a quick edit.

Duhhh. Then better leave, before my Lucille slaps you in her fury.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-01-2016, 07:09 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 07:06 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

Duhhh. Then better leave, before my Lucille slaps you in her fury.

I dont fear a woman. Its a lie. That nothing more terrified thing in this world, then the fury of a woman.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
That woman must have been a weightlifter at some point, became her blow completely knocked him on his ass, and sent him sprawling further down the hall. He was shocked by the abruptness of the action, but in a display of finesse and acrobatics that seemed uncanny, coming from a research, he twisted his body into the direction he was going. Using his hand, he killed the momentum, then front flipped right back to where he was back earlier.

Across his face was a bright red welp from where she decked him, and his face was scrunched up in scowl of pain. Just as he was about to step forward and react, a look across passed across his pained face again, this one of bitter amusement. Slowly, he started to applaud Lucille's performance. "My my, quite the strength you have their. Perhaps something to do with you time with you dear old friend? I guess it doesn't matter at this point, 'cause its all in the past, right? Everything is fine, you are making amends, and the world is rewarded by your beneficence," he stopped clapping, and did a half shrug with one of his arms. Well, he a least the knew the bitch was not a sociopath, just a very unempathetic coward.

The pain was gone, and slowly his face shifted into a simple smile, neither mocking or cynical. He was staring down at the two, clearly focused on the matter at hand, but at the same time seemling non-collate about the near back breaking pressure that filled the corridor. He looked down toward the Nucleon, and calmly began to speak once more. "Funny thing, about life. Its a concept, nature itself, and its our existence. People and Pokémon alike have the power to alter it, change it, create it even. Look at little Nucleon here, for example. Once a simple Eevee, all it took was a little time and radiation to transform it into one of the most powerful creatures in Tandor. A life changing event, wouldn't you say?" he drawled, his gaze transferring to his so called colleague.

"We are defined by our actions, our experience, our beliefs. Most importantly, we are defined by other people lives. A individual can not grow in a vacuum, lest they be simple. Or exist isolated from others, lest they go mad," his gaze turned especially sharp, as it bored a hole through Lucille's forehead. Oh, he knows about her history. While the information was hard to get, he is not without his connections, or affluence. She ruined his and his family's life, so why not know a little more about the perpetrator? Part of the reason he became friend with her son, before he got to know him and abandon such inquiries. 'That boy is just too kind for his own good. Shouldn't have to live with his convoluted family situation, but then again, neither should I. He he,' he though, before he began his next verbal assault.

Gesture with his left hand, he said "Let us look at your life, shall we? CURIE. Such a powerful person. One who single handily terrified a nation. Many terrorist organization would envy that strength, if they didn't shit themselves first," he then gesture with his right "Lucile. Researcher supreme, dedicated mother and wife. Head of her field, she had the power to shape it to her will," he glanced at both hand, a look of inquisitiveness now defining his features. "Kellyn, your son, and many of our fellow labcoats condemn one, while absolving the other, like they are truly separate existences,"

He then cupped his hand to his face, glanced furtively to his sides, then in a stage whisper, said "But we both know the truth, right? CURIE didn't die, and Lucille was not returned from the aether. Rather, they both have come together, to form you. I'm right, am I not? You hold the same lack of empathy and sheer focus you had as CURIE, but you have regained some humanity and compassion that your old self had. All of it nicely bound together by that lovely nuclear power and scattered memories from both lives. Its why, despite your promises of reform, still isolate yourself away, and can't bear to be around your family. You are guilty, and yet some part of you utterly loathes them." He winked at her conspiratorially "I know exactly how you feel, but I don't think you would care to know why." He shrugged both his shoulders this time, seemly oblivious to the callousness of his remarks. He know something is going to happen if he continue, but damn it, their must be some resolution to be had from the whole stinking mess!

"Perhaps you don't agree, but if you don't seem to care about my life, let alone the thousands you mercilessly affected as CURIE, why should I care about that. Or should I be nice and suck up to you, and accept like nothing bad ever happened? Put yourself in my place, if you can get off the pedestal your on. Would you be willing to let live with your father's murderer?" He poised the question at her, before moving on to his next point. "I don't think so. You can't just clearly divide yourself from your past, Lucille. Your actions then are still yours know, and you have caused great, great harm to a lot of people. Some, like your family and friends, Arceas bless them, honestly believe that they can have the life they once have. I wish it were that way!" he spat, angry flashing red hot, before that cheerful grin return to his face.

" Your can't ever repent, if you keep trying to run from your sins. You could call me a liar, but I honestly don't give a fuck, you cunt." His look turned queer, than, as if something foul wafted across the air. "You think I would go after you family, over you? Get over yourself. We can both agree that they should not be involved in this damn mess. Why let everyone else catch the radiation sickness that poisoning both of us?" He laughed, then, dark and joylessly, clearly amused with his own jokes. This was a man who clearly did not give a fuck anymore.

His laughter petered out, and, still chuckling under his breath, he pointed at her. His next words were thus: "Lucille, as much as you would love the opportunity to call the Rangers on my ass over your hurt feeling, its not going to happen. Know why? Cause I am going to find my children, go through some experiments, hang out with my friends after work, and go to bed, with a clear mind. I'm not going to get my friends embroiled in this, and shame on you for your willingness to do so. What else? Oh yeah! Go fuck yourself," he lowered his hand, and returned both to the pockets of his labcoat, and tilted his head towards the ceiling in though. He then look at her, and said, "Oh, and no, I would not please me if you were dead. Can't be judged if your not around to receive it, after all. Beside, if I wanted you dead.... YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE STANDING," he intoned, his voice low and reverberating throughout the hallway.

He then pivoted, and turned to walk away, armed crossed behind his head, and the weight of his crushing feelings no longer so overbearing.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(GREAT. Inflame the matters even more. But don't expect that Lucille will be sorry later then, now that you enraged her even more.
I'm sorry, but it simply asked to say that.)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(10-01-2016, 08:41 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: (GREAT. Inflame the matters even more. But don't expect that Lucille will be sorry later then, now that you enraged her even more.
I'm sorry, but it simply asked to say that.)

(The Breeder Manic [Let's call him Sans, for now ]does not have any reason to be nice and tolerate to her. Sans' is not exactly acting rationally, either, for the smartest thing he's done so far was get his Luxi far away from the fight as possible. He's bitter, angry, and extremely depressed about what happened in his life because of her, and he really can't do anything but rage about it. He's best friends with her son, and he considers Kellyn and the ranger some of the greatest people he's ever had the privilege to work with, so that adds even more emotional strain to his issues. Right now, all he can really do is tear open all of Lucille's wounds open to fester again, and see if she decides to rise to the bait.

He's not looking to make amends with her; he's looking for justice to be done. He'll die trying to get it, if he has too....)
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(Sans. Great. I can already see him telling more jokes on the same level like the original one, despite all this bitterness and hate X3 Interesting point here with his view on the rangers. There you go, next step in plot development is up to you though. I already have a bit of an idea, but it completely depends on his [Sans'] next actions/further development: )

This sudden outburst brought back some of Lucille's senses. As he started to applaud her, she crossed her arms and vehemently looked away, clearly showing that she refused to listen further. Nucleon took position in front of her, ready to attack if needed.

As he finished speech, she replied to him with a still wrathful "Fine, FINE THEN, go and burn forever in hell, but LEAVE ME ALONE! You have no idea, I repeat, NO IDEA HOW I FEEL!", followed by another slap with her clipboard (on the same side...) as a farewell.

Moments later she sat down right there in the middle of the corridor, back leaned against the wall, and took some deep breaths. This whole incident exhausted her way too much. Not only because this guy called her names, tried to give her a sermon and layed the whole blame on her, but because she fell for it and lost her temper. Too bad there where no emergency instructions on how to deal with such idiots.

Nucleon, carefully observing its master, had nothing better to do than to place itself in her lap. Probably some kind of try to comfort her. "Pathetic seeing me in such a state, huh?" Her voice was low, with a self-loathing undertone, but somehow still resounded in the empty corridor.

Lucille just sat there, petting the bluish-grey fur of her resting companion (finally some silence...), lost in thought and grudge. She didn't even care that much as it got darker and darker in the corridor - night was breaking. It even had a positive effect on her. But damn, Kellyn would probably start a sole search for her if she won't return home soon. He would come to this facility, notice that the research site is not locked and carefully carry her home, all single-handedly. Aside from the silly aspect, it was sweet how he became overprotective about her, and that brought Lucille to a light smile. On the other hand, he would find her in an emotional mess. Definitely not good, either. No, she hasn't decided yet if she really wants to involve anyone else in issues like those. True, this Chemist/Breeder (he didn't even mention his name, she just realized) tried to avoid this, but in the long run it was her who was in a higher position of power.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
He was expecting the second blow, so he just dodged to his left, and continued on his way, whistling a janty tune. He did look over his should, that insufferable grin still plastered on his face. "Well, I can tell you are not BOARD of me yet, since you keep trying to deck me with it. Only worked the first time 'cause you caught me off guard, so don't get a CLIP on your shoulders, eh?"He chuckled at his own pun, disguising how much he wanted to yank that board out of her hand and shove it up her.... well, somewhere inappropreate. If the Nucleon can to her rescue, he would just use it to it it instead. Nucleon, after all, were known for their Strength, but NOT their durability.

He's the one that did the initial experimentation and studies on the little rad-balls, before the project was handed over to that bitch. 'Uggggghhh, who's idea was it to give a renowned terrorist unrestricted access to NUCLEAR pokemon, of all things. Probably her son and Cameron, now that I think about it. And as much as I hate to think this, there is no one better that know Nucmons like she does, god damn the reason,' he thought, not exactly happy with how he has to work around her (for he refuses to ever work with her) and the coddling department. Honestly, what are background checks for if they are going to soddening use them in the screening process?

He stopped when he heard her comment about about his ultimate fate. Turning around, but not going back to meet Lucille, he retorted, "That rich, coming from Miss Nuclear Fire and brimstone. I see that my speech did little to make it clear to you, or perhaps your still stubbornly trying to the issue, but let me make my point so pristine that they could bottle it sell it around Tandor: You are not the only person who gotten screwed up by your experiments. You killed not only my father, but several of my friends and their family members in your mad state. Your actions, whether or not you care to face them, destroyed families as much you did to your own, you damn fool!" He shouted the last part, still livid, still furious over all the life lost because of her. He can hear her sobs, but he does not have once once of deep fried fuck to give.

"They were, and still are, devestated by that, not only from losing their loved ones, but psychologically as well. You now how many time my friend and I woke up screaming, afraid for our live of a nulcear blast going off and killing the rest of us? How we can no longer take comfort in our lives, afraid that another explosion might happen and take everything away from them again." He started to pull out his hair, clearly exasperated by the wrongness of it all. He spoke of again, but unlike his pleasent voice from earlier, this one sounded downright despondent, like something bloated the life out of his speech. "They suffer as much as I do because of this.... no, they suffer even more than I. I had my family to support, and relief efforts to help reserach and coordinate in the wake of the disaster, they had nothing to fall back on. Even though my family now hate me for my grudge against you, they were with me throguht the roughest part. Others? Nothing, which made the annoucement of your pardon give up hope completely. Want to know how many killed themselves when they heard the new? How many funearls I had to plan because they had no one else to do them?"

He slowly regained his composure again, his black hair now thoroughly frazzled from all the excitement going on. His labcoat was even more of a mess, with the dust from the floor coating it and being all wrinkled from his earlier acrobatics. His glasses, while not broken, thankfully, were bent at the frame. 'I have to fix those later, otherwise I would just look like a goof,' he though, briefly distracted from the still ongoing conflict at hand. His attention was soon back, though, right at the cause of all these problem. Angrily sighing, he told her, headless of the cruelity his words would bring (because why should he give a fuck?) "You know, you could have prevented everything that happened, you know? All of it, from start to finish, with just one simple action. I read up on what your were really up to in Nuclear Plant Epsilon. About the work that, while filled with good intention, was obvious being done for less than good reasons. I won't judge you on that, though; I know as well as you do about getting invested in project your passionate about, about blazing undiscovered trail. No, what I don't understand, from a woman who clearly loves her family, given how your son and Kellyn passionately you, why you choose to stay there?" He took a breath, and continued.

"You could have left it all behind, returned to your family, and continued to have a fruitful life with them. Kellyn would not have suffer a decade of heartache and coldness, nor would have pushed himself to the extremes he did, if you didn't 'die'. You son would not have been practically abandoned to your Step-Mom by him if he was not consumed by his grief. Your son, Vitor, would have had his mother and father in their life, and not have to deal with his own bag of issues surround the lose of both his parents, practically speaking. Its not my place to say, but he has told me how, despite having his family back together, how fucked up he is on the inside by the events of his life. Did you ever notice that?" he spat the last part, angry for his friend emotion strife, for he knows that Vitor is too forgiving to ever blame his mom. "And you! You would not have become a mad loon, twisted by that blasted CURIE Interface and your time in Stasis with that..... abomination, if you JUST HAVE LEFT IT TO DIE! Why?! Tell me, was it worth?! To lose everything, EVERYTHING, causing the heartache of your FAMILY and tens of thousands of people, over one Pokemon that did not even know what life was?!"

Despite his raised voice, and the clear anger in it, his disposition was a steely as he took a deep breath to calm down. His face, as unsympathetic as Lucille's from earlier, pitilessly gazed down where she was mindlessly petting he Nucleon. What a damn shame it had to have a master like her.

(Oh god, why are throwing such a long, detailed reply at me? No wonder it takes me so long to reply myself D: But on the other hand, it's awesome ^_^ Hmm. I now COULD bring Kellyn into this. If so, I'll take over him, because I want him to react as I desire. Or, I could let this whole thing take a dramatic turn. Or both. What do you think?)
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(10-03-2016, 04:50 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: (Oh god, why are throwing such a long, detailed reply at me? No wonder it takes me so long to reply myself D: But on the other hand, it's awesome ^_^ Hmm. I now COULD bring Kellyn into this. If so, I'll take over him, because I want him to react as I desire. Or, I could let this whole thing take a dramatic turn. Or both. What do you think?)
(Cause I know you like it~)

(If your bring Kellyn into this, prepare for the worse, is all I am saying. While Sans respects and greatly appreciates the Ranger for what they have done, it has not stopped him from pursuing his vendetta against Lucille. Little bit of lore about Sans, he's has about as much pull as Kellyn does over his community. The only reasons he has not tried to have Lucille crucified is he does not want to cause even more grief over her. He wants to keep it personal, at the very least. So he puted up with her and the forgiving attitude surround her... until now. He also does He's spared Kellyn's feeling about his opinions and observations out of compassion and concern, not to mention his son, but if he is confronted and threatened about his opinions, things will turn real ugly real fast. If you noticed anything about Sans, he extremely good at targeting people's vulnerabilities, and ruthlessly exploiting them for all he can get, if provoked. Add that to Kellyn's over protectiveness of his wife..... well, Sans won't be the first one the attack, that much can be said. He will be the last one standing, though.   And he would hate every second of the fight.)