Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ALL SPECIES] Monkey & Co.: Trade, Giveaway and Advertisement Cooperation!
(10-02-2016, 07:32 AM)EraMemory Wrote: I'm sorry; as I have preivously stated, I am a novice to the newer generation of Pokemon. I did not know what the other end of the trade looks like. I assumed you would be able to find me easily with my IDs. 

To clarify, I have put an Eevee up on GTS, on the search for Orchnyx. 

I am also looking for Raptorch, of course.

My Trainer ID is 04677 , and my online ID is 004999

But I understand if you are no longer willing to make a trade, as it seems as I have offended you somewhat, for which I apologize. 

On the topic of Masuda technique, the default language of my computer is Japanese, so I assume any Duplicat from a trainer of any English-speaking country would suffice?

lol, no, you haven't offended me, I was just explaining what was wrong with the request and why I couldn't have have it completed.
I've asked people on Discord if they have a spare, but it seems everyone's busy, so I'll quickly breed you your pokes. they'll probably have 3-5IVs, and if it's okay with you, I'll trade you their eggs since I may not have time to hatch them.

And yes, that would do. You can visit the Breeders Discord via my sig to find other breeders from other countries. After all, the whole point of the discord is to make breeders' lives easier.
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
That's entirely fine, thank you very much. If possible, too, may I be so greedy as to request a Duplicat from you too? I think that would help with my shiny hunt Smile
(10-02-2016, 07:38 AM)EraMemory Wrote: That's entirely fine, thank you very much. If possible, too, may I be so greedy as to request a Duplicat from you too? I think that would help with my shiny hunt Smile

All my Duplicats suck as I've been mostly chain breed XD
MonkeyLord83. 

I've received the Orchnyx, thank you very much Smile
(10-02-2016, 08:01 AM)EraMemory Wrote: I've received the Orchnyx, thank you very much Smile

Wasn't me XD someone else sniped it, I do have the Raptorch egg, though, put something up asking for it
MonkeyLord83. 

I've received it, thank you!
(10-02-2016, 08:07 AM)EraMemory Wrote: I've received it, thank you!

both? lol, someone has been busy XD
MonkeyLord83. 

Hey there MonkeyLord! During the summer, I spent about a month breeding eevee's and believe it or not, I have about three leftover female ones if you're interested to trade. IF possible, I would love a female Raptorch so I can work on breeding a 5IV one with my Dunsparce.
(10-02-2016, 09:54 AM)ClairvoyantGengar Wrote: Hey there MonkeyLord! During the summer, I spent about a month breeding eevee's and believe it or not, I have about three leftover female ones if you're interested to trade. IF possible, I would love a female Raptorch so I can work on breeding a 5IV one with my Dunsparce.

I'll go back to breeding either Raptorches or Dunsparces after I'm done with my current project, which is Jolly HA Cubbug with Sticky Web. If by then you're still up for it, we can trade, but right now I have no spare F Raptorches as I'm entirely out of stock with Raptorches.
MonkeyLord83. 

Ok. I can trade ya a female volchik for one of those cubbugs in the mean time, if that's an option. Lol