Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Radium
(10-01-2016, 01:11 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Raplit could be the starter that evolves into Raptorch, which would get it's stats boosted slightly, and then again into Archilles, which stays the same.

Er yea that was the plan. ☺
(10-01-2016, 07:48 PM)Radium Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 01:11 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Raplit could be the starter that evolves into Raptorch, which would get it's stats boosted slightly, and then again into Archilles, which stays the same.

Er yea that was the plan. ☺

What a twist!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
OK so this is what i'm Thinking.
I have decided that I will Probably not put in many of the Pokemon from Pokemon Uranium. Because it's not my game!
So i Will include more of my own Fakemon and originals and i will probably only add the staters ( although they will probably be a gift late in game) and Urayne.
Also Get excited for Mutation, when a normal pokemon holds a special 'Mutanite' it under goes a new form of mega evolution that corrupts the Pokemons DNA to make it a powerful half nuclear type. 
Another feature will be More! new types, one of which I know has Never been used Before.
Lets see if anyone can guess it?!
Oh yeah and before i forget this is floralynx. the second evo of orchynx. i felt that the original was cute enough

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nah, I really like Orchynx. I do <3 Metalynx as well.
But Floralynx looks more like a fusion between Orchynx and Persian than another evolution...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
i guess your right il try and make a better more original one. Or what is more likely just use my own starters.
As i said in an earlier post i have decided to use less of the Pokemon Uranium pokemon and so i have finished the starter sprites.
 But to make it a bit more fun ( for me) i'm not telling you what type each of them is. One of them is the new type i was talkin about. ( hint none of them are water,fire, and grass)

.png   006.png (Size: 1.33 KB / Downloads: 75)
.png   003.png (Size: 1.37 KB / Downloads: 74)    
(10-15-2016, 04:06 AM)Radium Wrote: As i said in an earlier post i have decided to use less of the Pokemon Uranium pokemon and so i have finished the starter sprites.
 But to make it a bit more fun ( for me) i'm not telling you what type each of them is. One of them is the new type i was talkin about. ( hint none of them are water,fire, and grass)

I really like them! your starter with the tree is probably my favorite.
Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try

(10-15-2016, 03:40 PM)Xarxaal Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 04:06 AM)Radium Wrote: As i said in an earlier post i have decided to use less of the Pokemon Uranium pokemon and so i have finished the starter sprites.

Thanks i really like it too. He's a dryad, a greek tree spirit.
(10-15-2016, 07:48 PM)Radium Wrote:

Sweet! Smile

I am guessing a ghost type? (Spirit / Ghost?)
Is your project Greek themed?
Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try

(10-15-2016, 08:43 PM)Xarxaal Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 07:48 PM)Radium Wrote:

Sweet! Smile

Not a bad guess but no. Although i do like the idea of spirit type. Hmm maybe i could add that too. But its actually fairy. And yes my game will hhave alot of greek influence. Like the dog is calledd cerbrapup.

Sweet! Smile

Bt now you have said that im really thinking about makeing it spirit as a primary type and add fairy to its typeing later the final evo sprite looks like that