Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Entirely Unofficial Skull Ruins OST Compilation
Ah, the first link leads to the results themselves than to one particular piece.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(08-29-2017, 04:38 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Ah, the first link leads to the results themselves than to one particular piece.

Fixed it.  Dang phone copy pasta.  Don't know why it does that.
...guess it's time to reveal Shiva's Gym Battle Theme: DCX - Flying High (DJ Splash Speed Remix)

Kinda like how it reflects some sort of departure and determination to fly into new territory, both in lyrics and tune.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
By the way, what do you guys think of this as a theme for the ritus?

Kingdom of Uraya (Night) - Xenoblade Chronicles 2

I personally think it's kinda fitting.  Instruments might not line up exactly right, but it's very airy sounding and soothing.
Wow, that's some effective music you have going on right here! I can imagine the wind blowing through Ven's hair listening to this.....

@PhantomUnderYourDesk , what are your thoughts about this?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(12-13-2017, 09:04 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Wow, that's some effective music you have going on right here! I can imagine the wind blowing through Ven's hair listening to this.....

Would you believe me if I said it's the theme for the innards of a giant monster that just ate your entire party and the boat you were on? Tongue

Trust me, it fits the environment WAY better than you might think it would Wink
I quite like that theme for the ritual itself, Dragonstrike. Good pick!~
Now we have 'Return to Innocence' fot the time preparing for the ritual and 'Kingdom of Uraya (Night)' for the ritual itself. I've lately stumbled over a remix I began to enjoy for the Incarnate herself/flying with her, but maybe Iron has his own theme for her.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
The nature of the incarnation might give you some new ideas, but I don't have a particular one in mind.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(12-14-2017, 12:48 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I quite like that theme for the ritual itself, Dragonstrike. Good pick!~
Now we have 'Return to Innocence' fot the time preparing for the ritual and 'Kingdom of Uraya (Night)' for the ritual itself. I've lately stumbled over a remix I began to enjoy for the Incarnate herself/flying with her, but maybe Iron has his own theme for her.

Not bad, though I quite like Kindom of Uraya (Day) - Xenoblade Chronicles 2 as another potential theme for something relating to the wind here.  It's got quite a different feel to the nighttime theme.
Ah! I found a different piece of music for the Incarnation of the Southern Wind 'herself' that I personally enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L8Nh67PbO4
--Windos is my OTP ❤---