Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C'MON POKéMON URANIUM FANS
Also, guys, remember there are youngsters here as well, so mind your languages, and maybe look at a person's profile before bashing. It's all fun and game for those who can take it, but can be a serious matter when you accidentally bash someone who's too young or insecure.
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(09-22-2016, 02:16 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Building a house cost more than your pocket change... at least one that meets all the safety laws and regulations. I do not want to know what or how a contruction team can build a house on that kind of shoestring budget...

duh, Ikea ofc! they'll build your house for pocket change, and throw in meatballs!

(09-22-2016, 04:04 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: Also, guys, remember there are youngsters here as well, so mind your languages, and maybe look at a person's profile before bashing. It's all fun and game for those who can take it, but can be a serious matter when you accidentally bash someone who's too young or insecure.

i'll keep things in mind, i mean no harm Wink
Come into this thread to see if it's a good place to pop in and say hi, and...

[Image: 76cd4d834a.gif]

Either way, hi. I'm not good at introductions and this is one of few forums I've seen without a dedicated place for them (unless I missed it which is fully possible since it's 6:30 am).
i don't think we has a dedicated place here, so hi, i'm Rebecca
Yo! I was just forwarded this place after waiting for a few weeks and wondering why the main site was down!

Imma bit slow, but i got there in the end thanks to a super cool guy on the FB page.

Also, Hi Rebecca, I'm Bao
[Image: 267?cb=20140105160500]
(09-22-2016, 07:09 AM)Baobhan Wrote: Yo! I was just forwarded this place after waiting for a few weeks and wondering why the main site was down!

Imma bit slow, but  i got there in the end thanks to a super cool guy on the FB page.

lol, did you ask on the Pokemon Uranium Official game FB page and did that guy who answered happen to post with a short version answer and a long one and the long version was a wall of text with like 4-5 links? If so, it was me  Blush *head bowed, hand raised* If not, hi, I'm the blabbermouth of the forum!

(09-22-2016, 06:24 AM)Keileon Wrote: Come into this thread to see if it's a good place to pop in and say hi, and...

Either way, hi. I'm not good at introductions and this is one of few forums I've seen without a dedicated place for them (unless I missed it which is fully possible since it's 6:30 am).

Well, the official one had one, but since this one was the unofficial forum until recently, and still being built as we speak, and some of its members are from the old ones, introduction wasn't very necessary for some of us.  Shy

But good idea pointing that out. @CodySP, you might have work to do!  Wink
MonkeyLord83. 

(09-22-2016, 06:24 AM)Keileon Wrote: Come into this thread to see if it's a good place to pop in and say hi, and...

Hola! I'm the resident competitive guide writer (for now, at least), and I am glad to see you here! Hope the stay is enjoyable~.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(09-22-2016, 08:25 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 07:09 AM)Baobhan Wrote: Yo! I was just forwarded this place after waiting for a few weeks and wondering why the main site was down!

Imma bit slow, but  i got there in the end thanks to a super cool guy on the FB page.

lol, did you ask on the Pokemon Uranium Official game FB page and did that guy who answered happen to post with a short version answer and a long one and the long version was a wall of text with like 4-5 links? If so, it was me  Blush *head bowed, hand raised* If not, hi, I'm the blabbermouth of the forum!
OHAI! 
Nice to put a name to a face? I dont even know. xD
[Image: 267?cb=20140105160500]
i...i think i made the introductions thread XD
(09-22-2016, 11:02 AM)Rebecca Wrote: i...i think i made the introductions thread XD

Yes, you indeed did! now get in the Breeders Discord as well XD
MonkeyLord83.