Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help pokemon stuck in my gts
I was trying to send out something on the GTS but it got stuck after i accidentally closed my game before saving. now i have the summary button instead of deposit at the bottom and i got rid of the Pokemon I put in. i cant search for pokemon in the gts either. Is there a way I can actually use the gts and fix this?
Have you tried withdrawing the pokemon from the GTS?  That's done from the summary button.
(04-30-2018, 08:22 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Have you tried withdrawing the pokemon from the GTS?  That's done from the summary button.

the summary button ends up with an error that closes my game. it reads that an error has occurred and that a team member has been dispatched to my area, without showing what was there or letting me withdraw
(05-07-2018, 09:38 PM)emeraldcreeper Wrote: the summary button ends up with an error that closes my game. it reads that an error has occurred and that a team member has been dispatched to my area, without showing what was there or letting me withdraw

In which case, you probably need to get help from the developers to fix the issue.