Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(10-25-2016, 10:20 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 10:13 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 10:08 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: (So what do we do with Chimical?)

(OH PLEASE, I SAID MAYBE. Please leave my Chimi alone. I will NOT give its role away!)

(Well, if you need something, just ask. Or send a PM)

(So we can just continue on but do a Meanwhile...kinda thing right?)
(Is anyone gonna pick up the story ooor?)
(Oh sure. Sorry)

Baariette begins to awake. Duplicat disapear, and Baarshaun still sleeping. He sees Fafurr woke. Baariette then go to where Baarshaun was sleeping and try to awake him.

Bari bari (Hey punk. Time to wake you Slothohm with wool)

The he begins to shake Baarshaun.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(Patience is a virtue, ya know. If you want another roleplay to occupy your time, you can start up another one in the section, and play with someone while the main RP thread (at the moment) waits for its players to update. )
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-25-2016, 02:42 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: (Patience is a virtue, ya know. If you want another roleplay to occupy your time, you can start up another one in the section, and play with someone while the main RP thread (at the moment) waits for its players to update. )

(This remember me. I need to update that Roleplay i begin in Pokemon Nuclear Survive. Heck, i complety forgot.)
The duplicat transform into a alakazam and teleports back to the peaceful setting where the others are and ask them if they want to follow/watch from a distance the pokemon trainer.
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
(10-25-2016, 06:48 PM)Laz0r C0mf0rt Wrote: The duplicat transform into a alakazam and teleports back to the peaceful setting where the others are and ask them if they want to follow/watch from a distance the pokemon trainer.

Bari bari? (Trainer? What Trainer?)
Duplicat: (Oh sorry, forgot to mention. I was exploring a bit and found a trainer with 6 pokemon on a island where a nuclear reactor melted down.. Wanna watch him go around places and maybe train ourselves?)
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
(10-26-2016, 05:51 AM)Laz0r C0mf0rt Wrote: Duplicat: (Oh sorry, forgot to mention. I was exploring a bit and found a trainer with 6 pokemon on a island where a nuclear reactor melted down.. Wanna watch him go around places and maybe train ourselves?)

Baa. (Sure, why not.)
Bari Bari (Why not? We dont have better things to do)