Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
Alright then im a magikarp! 

MAGIKARP USES SPLASH!!!!

But nothing happened.....
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
(09-24-2016, 07:51 PM)Laz0r C0mf0rt Wrote: Alright then im a magikarp! 

MAGIKARP USES SPLASH!!!!

(Why the hell do you actually want to be a magikarp? No harm meant, it's just ... an interesting choice out of 600+ existing Pokemon)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I choose to be Beliaddon!

It awaits order from its master, but while it does that, it decides to set the local park on fire for the lulz. *Fwoosh* *skreeeeeeeeeee*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(09-24-2016, 08:58 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I choose to be Beliaddon!

It awaits order from its master, but while it does that, it decides to set the local park on fire for the lulz. *Fwoosh* *skreeeeeeeeeee*

Some random guy who was hanging out there: It's him again with his demonic Pokemon! RUN!
Another one: Nooooo, my Owteeeen, it's still in the fire!
*panik starts to strike*
Me, a wild Chimical, who was hinding in the park, watches from a safe spot and waits calmly what happens next.*takes a look at that magikarp that's still using splash like nothing ever happened* (。ŏ_ŏ)?!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
[Image: d750a001ba6b4fb285f1d1295740cc8e.png]

Me when i pass on the city on fire, taking a brief look under me, and continue like nothing ever happened.
I guess I'll be a Haunter so I can annoy everyone and then chill in the attic.
[Image: spiderdance_by_weegygreen2-d9ciry1.gif]
Beliaddon notices Haunter, and invites them over to the bonfire. After all, company make a warm blaze even better! *skkkeeeeeeeee*

Beliaddon also detect the presence of another fire type, and start to search for it. *Skkkeee?* *skkkkkeeeeeeee....* *stomp stomp*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(@Lord Windos I LOLed because of your post.)

*Chimical stays still in its hiding place and watches Belladion without making a noise, as well as without fear. It is capable of attacking if needed.*
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Beliaddon shuffle around, still looking for the fire pokemon, when It discovers a Magikarp floundering around. *skkeeee?*

Confused, but not going to let a free meal get away, it quickly blast the poor pokemon with a Flamethrower, somehow cooking it to perfection. *fooooosh* *sizzle* *skrreeeee Smile *

With the scent of delicious grilled Magikarp in the air, in tucks in for its meal. *muuuunch muuuunch*

(@Lord Windos I almost died from laughing.)

Chimi realizes the smell of grilled fish in the air, and since it hasn't eaten anything today than a few berries that a random trainer planted, it jumps out of it's hiding spot and firmly sinks its teets in one of Magikarp's fins.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---