Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two years of the Uranium Forum!
Even though I haven't been here long, I'd have to say that the time I've been here has been fun to say the least, and its all thanks to everyone! I never would have thought that this post would have led to all this.
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
It's all the cookie's fault,  Windos and @EeveeBailey! All their doing, it's a conspiracy, they're planing a silent revolution, I can hear them whispering, I swear I'm not making this up... I...*words and eventually cries of help get cut off by the sound of me being burried beneath a mass of cookie dough Ice Cream, slowly and surely being dragged deeper into the core...*

(09-09-2018, 09:15 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: *Pulls them into their laps as they ensnare them, and whispers sweet nothings into their ears as they their partner's loving company...*

Hehehehe…well spoken, Phantom. The Uranium Forums was the common ground we met upon, and whether by coincidence or designs beyond our keen, it helped foster the magnificent partnership we now have. Honestly, I dread to think of the possibilities where we never became so close, or how on tiny thing could have altered things between us drastically.....so I won't! Let's just.....enjoy what we've managed to create together, my dearest and darling little specter...~
*Reaches to the side, and tugs on a braided rope, causing a soundproofed curtain to drop from above, completely obscuring the OTP from prying eyes....*

I won't think about an AU where we wouldn't have gotten to know each other either, so let us indeed just enjoy one another's sweet company on the SS PhantomWinds and see where the ride will lead us!~ Whatever comes, you will always have a safe place in my heart.
*hugs upon being pulled on their partner's lap and leans in much closer after the curtail has fallen...~* Everything that occured further is considered not safe for this board and has been blurred. :o

(09-10-2018, 08:14 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: Even though I haven't been here long, I'd have to say that the time I've been here has been fun to say the least, and its all thanks to everyone! I never would have thought that this post would have led to all this.

Indeed hilarious how one thing may lead to the other, now is it? But I'm glad you're sticking along. ^^
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I've been around since the beta and made a 35-part playthrough series of this game and continue to meerkat every now and then in case of new (and often fluffy) events and the eventual continuation of the story. Such things would not be possible without the hard work and dedication of those who pulled a Superman and swooped in to save this dear game.