Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Forum Event] WTE 7
Alright, I'm FINALLY Done with all that dang busy work! Will be resuming sending out my last few boxes! Unless the WTE is already over?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(01-19-2019, 09:52 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Alright, I'm FINALLY Done with all that dang busy work! Will be resuming sending out my last few boxes! Unless the WTE is already over?

We're still going.  I forget when Cody said the official cut-off time was, but I wouldn't be surprised to see people still trading for a few hours longer.

I sent out a few boxes of Pufluff and Buizel under a newer OT (Robyn, which is a Spanish save for anyone needing Masuda breeding partners).  I'm currently working my way through a massive collection of Magikarp that I hatched for a statistics project last semester, so... bear with me on that one!  Blush
(01-19-2019, 10:00 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 09:52 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Alright, I'm FINALLY Done with all that dang busy work! Will be resuming sending out my last few boxes! Unless the WTE is already over?

We're still going.  I forget when Cody said the official cut-off time was, but I wouldn't be surprised to see people still trading for a few hours longer.

I sent out a few boxes of Pufluff and Buizel under a newer OT (Robyn, which is a Spanish save for anyone needing Masuda breeding partners).  I'm currently working my way through a massive collection of Magikarp that I hatched for a statistics project last semester, so... bear with me on that one!  Blush

10 PM EST last I checked this thread.  Officially a 5 hour long event.

Oh hey, I got some of those Pufluff!  You were doing some Hidden Power Breeding for the purposes of making a Timid Technician Alpico, right?
Ok, I completed the trades I had intended, and some unexpected things happened... (large images alert)
1) I got this extraterrestrial stateless eevee:
2) Then received two Italian gifts...
3) Also, Antares ''gifted'' me these beautiful snakes:
Nonetheless, that's not all, folks! Tomorrow I'll show what pokémon I gave away and who received my shinies ^-^ (yes, I wrote it down).
I really take hours to type and revise a single paragraph...
(01-19-2019, 10:08 PM)George Wrote: Nonetheless, that's not all, folks! Tomorrow I'll show what pokémon I gave away and who received my shinies ^-^ (yes, I wrote it down).

Hmmmm...I'm not sure how accurate that might be, tbh.  Given that it's entirely possible to receive your own pokemon that you just sent into WT in the first place, as far as I can tell, you're not actually connecting with the player you're trading with and the system acts more like a 'give and take' pool of potential trades.  Which would mean you're only connecting with the server instead of other players.  I think.

If anyone knows for sure how WT works in Uranium, though, feel free to correct me on that.
And......done! Finished sending out all my Pokemon, so the WTE is over for me! It was a slog making and hatching those Eggs, then throw them out one by one into the abyss, but I'd always do it if it means my efforts helps many people out their, be they trainer or aspiring breeder!

Here's the inventory list for what got traded:

- 1 Box of Regenerator Luxi with 4-5IVs
- 1 Box of Ekans with 4-5IVs, most of them having Intimidate
- 1 Box of my Shipmon, with 3-5iVs! I won't spoil the surprise of what it is, for those that haven't gotten one yet, hehehe!
- 2 Boxes of miscelanious Pokemon, all of which had at least 3IVs, and at most 5IVs.
Total Pokemon Sent: 150

As for what I got myself, I'll do a full count/review and post it here later, but I'll say that I did get several 'mons from Bailey, Dragonstrike, an Oliva, plus a Spritze from my dear Phantom! Also didn't get any shinies or what not, which didn't really bother me, for I was in the WTE to give away good/cool Pokemon to others, and not vice versa.

Overall, this was yet another fantastic WTE! Cheers to it and the next ones, mates!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(01-19-2019, 10:06 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 10:00 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote:

10 PM EST last I checked this thread.  Officially a 5 hour long event.

Oh hey, I got some of those Pufluff!  You were doing some Hidden Power Breeding for the purposes of making a Timid Technician Alpico, right?

As a matter of fact, that was exactly what I was doing!  It was my first venture into HP breeding, and since someone in Discord was looking for a competitive Pufluff, I figured I'd knock out two Birbies with one stone.  Only thing I didn't do was attempt some Egg Moves.

Most of what I sent out were Magikarp.  I had about 9 boxes total of the fish alone, but only managed to send out 6 boxes of them in addition to my Pufluff and Buizel.  I was starting to get a lot of them back by the end (as well as my Pufluff, strangely enough), so maybe it's best I didn't send the whole shebang out there.  Got some nice stuff in return, including a few shinies.  I've yet to sort everything out and figure out just what all I've gotten, but I've seen and received stuff from a lot of y'all here!

I caught box counts from @Lord Windos and @Dragonstrike already.  For anyone else yet to post their final tallies (and I'm only counting finals, not anticipated boxes before the event in case someone else like me wasn't able to send them all out), please be kind enough to @ me here so I can quickly spot the post!

We are officially done, although some people may still be trading.  Thank y'all for participating in WTE 7, and we hope we can do it all again in the future!  Heart
(01-19-2019, 08:18 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: ...did you seriously just get a 6 IV Linkite? I'm also guessing you hatched that from an egg you got since it isn't a Chainite?

Yes and nope, that Linkite has been bred by KuroDescan on Discord and I got it via Wondertrade. I simply cancelled the evolution into a Chainite upon receiving because I enjoy having both a Link- and Chainite for a partial Living Dex feeling. :>

(01-19-2019, 11:18 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: As for what I got myself, I'll do a full count/review and post it here later, but I'll say that I did get several 'mons from Bailey, Dragonstrike, an Oliva, plus a Spritze from my dear Phantom! Also didn't get any shinies or what not, which didn't really bother me, for I was in the WTE to give away good/cool Pokemon to others, and not vice versa.

Ahahahaha, you got one of these, my dear? That's great and adorable, eeeeek!~♡ I unfortunately didn't manage to snatch anything from you this time, maybe partially because I hadn't that much to send out this time and partially because you got busy during the event/I was already off when you joined in. Nevermind though, we can still meet up later in the Lobby so you can hand me one of your shipmons?

(01-19-2019, 10:08 PM)George Wrote: Nonetheless, that's not all, folks! Tomorrow I'll show what pokémon I gave away and who received my shinies ^-^ (yes, I wrote it down).

Those lucky ones! I didn't receive any 'Mon from you this time, but the shiny Eevees you once so kindly gifted me send greetings~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
As I promised, this is what I sent out yesterday:

8 Chimical (6IV: 0, 5IV: 8, 4IV: 0) (no HA, Quirky, Coil, Metronome, Venoshock, Acupressure);
8 Orchynx (6IV: 4, 5IV: 3, 4IV: 1) (no HA, Adamant, Synthesis, Iron Head, Magnet Bomb, Curse);
7 Sheebit  (6IV: 1, 5IV: 6, 4IV: 0) (no HA, Hardy, Fire Fang, Focus Energy, Eruption, Thunder Fang);
7 Snopach (6IV: 5, 5IV: 2, 4IV: 0) (4 HA iirc, Adamant, Rock Blast, Ice Ball, Frost Breath, Glaciate);
Totalizing, therefore, 1 full box. Each one of them was given an exp. share, because I had accumulated dozens of it.
Unlike the previous WTE (in which I bred for Hidden Abilities), I focused to breed some sketched moves this time (above, in italics).
(01-20-2019, 07:20 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Yes and nope, that Linkite has been bred by KuroDescan on Discord and I got it via Wondertrade. I simply cancelled the evolution into a Chainite upon receiving because I enjoy having both a Link- and Chainite for a partial Living Dex feeling. :>

You can cancel trade evolutions?  Is that even possible in the main series games?  I don't think it is...