Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure : Celadon City Vandels
Windos, just for curiosity, what is the range and size of destruction power of Light that Burn the Sky?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(09-16-2019, 04:34 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Windos, just for curiosity, what is the range and size of destruction power of Light that Burn the Sky?

The weakened version used on you? Without the Flinch, Airimd's Wish, and Zuryk's blessing and protection......I'd say it would have vaporized you and roughly 1/3 - 2/3 of the dark dimension you fought in, depending on the backlash between the pure light energy of the attack against the pure darkness of the realm. Dimension is roughly the size of Celadon City, to give you a frame of reference.

Unnerfed version? Would vaporize an circular area that would include Celadon, Saffron, most if not all of Viridian Forest, do severe damage on around the cities of Pewter, Viridian, Vermillion, and Cerulian City, and flash heat the atmosphere to the point the it would cause the Aquamarine Sea (my own name for the sea that connects Johto and Kanto) to drop several inches and kill countless Pokemon/people on it, as well as wreaking havoc on the local weather for decade/centuries to come, if UN doesn't restrain its power in any way.

Unnerfed version, and when Ultra Necrozma is at the height of it's power and REALLY wants it to cause some serious destruction? The entire Tohjo region would easily be wiped of the face of the world, along with any other territories within several hundred kilometer radius around that newly created steaming hole in the world's crust and mantle. Following that, expected the oceans to go wild and out of control and the tectonic and volcanic activity of the entire planet to surge into overdrive, which together could cause as much damage as the Full Power LtBtS in total.

Suffice to say, LtBtS is devastatingly powerful no matter what level it's at. If you need another comparison of it's power, Mew's/MEW's fully powered and unnerfed Genesis Supernova can only rival it up to the second tier of LtBtS before it's outstripped in terms of raw destruction, though Mew/MEW is capable of using GS in peculiar ways that could allow it to reach the final tier if she tried her damndest to break her Plot Device and just no longer gave a fuck about the consequences of doing such. 

Ultra Necromza is not to be trifled with. Why do you think Zuryk took such pains to weaken it, and sicked Arial at it? Not only did they not want to draw attention to themselves with a direct confrontation (Which would have been a titanic struggle akin to the Gurren Laugan finale, felt across the universe), but they didn't want to risk getting themselves fried to a crispe and crippled by their natural antithesis .

Oh bother, did you have to reveal that, hamster writer? You're making me seem so pathetic to that delightful puppeteer, and that won't do at all, no no no.

It's called 'being humbled,' and besides, when did you start caring about what others made you out to be?

Hehehehehe, fair point Windos. Still, I shan't approve of you making a mockery of that brilliant plan of mine and demean it so to all - most especially the puppeteers - so I'll cut you off now, okay?

What? No, that's -

Splendid!  That's all the sordid details you'll get know, folks, before I deem fit to allow more to be divulged! 'Til then.....~
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
O.O
Basically it's a super atomic bomb capable of large scale of destruction. Even with less power, such level of destruction is in the hands of the most crazy and unpredictable individual in Celadon Universe. 

Dear God, good thing he became a bit more controlled because if he was just like in the past...The most terrifying thing I can think it would be a alternative version of Arial with a Ultra Necrozma too. But without any restraint or morals. A creature of pure chaos and madness. 

To be honest, this simple though give me chills of fear. Good thing such thing don't exist. It would be probably the most dangerous enemy to face. A mad human with thristy for destruction, holding the most devastating weapon create by the Pokemon world.

A question for you Zuryk. Since you can go beyond dimensions. I know there is a infinity number of dimensions. Alongside Ultra Necrozma is there any treat strong, or even greater as him? Or a version of Arial I mentioned?

Also...what would happen if two Ultra Necrozma at his full power use two Lights that Burn the Sky against each other? Or even Mew at her full power use Genesis Super Nova against LtBtS in full power?
(09-16-2019, 05:41 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: A question for you Zuryk. Since you can go beyond dimensions. I know there is a infinity number of dimensions. Alongside Ultra Necrozma is there any treat strong, or even greater as him? Or a version of Arial I mentioned?

Also...what would happen if two Ultra Necrozma at his full power use two Lights that Burn the Sky against each other? Or even Mew at her full power use Genesis Super Nova against LtBtS in full power?

Spoilers, dear puppeteer~  All will be revealed in due time - or not, which could be said to be the better outcome. Tempting fate and facing the strongest always ends so very well, after all. Hehehehehe........
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

...Better than I did not play with luck. And I may unfortunately give Windos some ideas too of enemies unfortunately
God...now I have nightmares fuel for today. Thanks for that Zuryk.
(09-16-2019, 06:41 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: God...now I have nightmares fuel for today. Thanks for that Zuryk.

Your weeeeelcooooome, heheheheheHA! May your dreams be wild as you wish to be, puppeteer. Who knows, you may find me in them, eh? Wouldn't that be a delight.....

(09-16-2019, 06:47 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 06:41 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: God...now I have nightmares fuel for today. Thanks for that Zuryk.

Your weeeeelcooooome, heheheheheHA! May your dreams be wild as you wish to be, puppeteer. Who knows, you may find me in them, eh? Wouldn't that be a delight.....

Heh, no offense Zuryk, but my mind isn't not a place you would like to visit my friend. It's a bit messy. Ever heard the expression: "I see enough hentai to know where this going?" Yeah, it's is that level. Even a being of darkness would find a not pleasant place to visit.

Well, we kinda already having tentacles with that Deoxys battle, so it's not far of hentai anime. Japan have a strange fetish for tentacles.
@Iron, @CodySP another bot here
It's been a while since we post here, heh. But I think the best place to ask questions about Celadon things is here:

1 - If Nellygator and Arial meet each other again, you think it would be cool if Arial use Gaspar teleportation to bring Nellygator to Bealbeach City? Could be a nice travel trip to Nelly visit Arial homeland and still her to have time to challenge the Indico Plateau! Heck maybe meet Victor and see a national here. Or maybe Nelly have some interactions with Riza. The poor girl need to get more friends, and I can see them both become awesome friends.

2 - Speaking of Pokemon, I think Arial could try to find some cool Tandorian Pokemon Nelly could be interesting to acquire since she had a awesome impression after their battle. But I been in maybe they do that after they meet each other again. This could be a nice ADVENTURE trip around Bealbeach/Route 7/Rockfalen caverns. A nice opportunity to Riza bond to other people aside Arial. Having a friend such as Nelly could help Riza a lot me thinks.