Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Anime
(04-12-2020, 11:48 AM)no one Wrote: Welp, looks like Ash did get himself a Riolu. Kinda leads me to think that either Ash is gonna use a proper mega evolution, or that there's a G-Max Lucario coming with Isle of Armour or Crown Tundra. Maybe even a regional Lucario. I'm not sure, but I feel like Riolu could be his Gen 8 Rockruff.

Did you ever get the feeling a few things happen like the world conspirate to you somehow? When I decided to use Riolu as my char in PMD, Ash get a Riolu. And my decision was waaaaaaayyy before Ash to get a Riolu.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Yeah I've had that before. With Rockruff. I really loved Rockruff from the moment it was announced (months before the game) and I promised myself that I'd use it at the first opportunity (which I did, on my friend's 3ds). Then Ash comes along and catches it like 2 days after I evolve Rockruff xD.
I'm no one special. Also, here's a pupper pic:
[Image: image0.jpg]
(04-13-2020, 03:43 AM)no one Wrote: Yeah I've had that before. With Rockruff. I really loved Rockruff from the moment it was announced (months before the game) and I promised myself that I'd use it at the first opportunity (which I did, on my friend's 3ds). Then Ash comes along and catches it like 2 days after I evolve Rockruff xD.

Indeed XD I sometimes think the anime developers read our minds and put the Pokemon we gonna use in the anime. At least that was the idea I get.

And I watch episode 21 where Ash get Riolu. That little one have a lot of potential. When Riolu use Vacuum Wave I though he was using Aura Sphere.
(04-13-2020, 12:24 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 03:43 AM)no one Wrote: Yeah I've had that before. With Rockruff. I really loved Rockruff from the moment it was announced (months before the game) and I promised myself that I'd use it at the first opportunity (which I did, on my friend's 3ds). Then Ash comes along and catches it like 2 days after I evolve Rockruff xD.

Indeed XD I sometimes think the anime developers read our minds and put the Pokemon we gonna use in the anime. At least that was the idea I get.

And I watch episode 21 where Ash get Riolu. That little one have a lot of potential. When Riolu use Vacuum Wave I though he was using Aura Sphere.
You know, I think it might become Aura Sphere. It's really got a loaaaad of potential.
Who knows? We though before he would only caugh Gen 1 Pokemon, and now he capture a Riolu, a Gen 4 Pokemon. He already have Pikachu, Mr. Mime, Dragonite, Gengar and Riolu.

Eletric,Psychic/Fairy, Dragon/Flying, Ghost/Poison and Fighting/Steel (When Riolu become Lucario).

There only 1 slot left for another member to join. Hmm, I think the last Pokemon would be a Galarian Pokemon, since they like to put at least 1 Pokemon from the Region the anime is based.

My bet would be Rolycoly (because he like capture stone like Pokemon), Galarian Meowth (could do lots of interestings gags around Team Rocket Meowth and his metalic cousin) and my greatest bet: Cramorant.

Cramorant literaly in game when using Dive or Surf sometimes get a Pikachu in its mouth to throw in his enemies. This have a lot of potential when Ash could be fighting Team Rocket or someone else when he order his Cramorant be use Surf, he look at his side, and see his partner disapear, and then the second later he see Cramorant with his pal in his mouth ready to throw him like a rocket!

Man, if this is not funny, I dont know what is!

Or maybe Cramorant become a Pokemon of Team Rocket, the other way also works!
Well I'm not entirely sure that Mr Mime is gonna be a regular in Ash's team. Though it would be nice if it is. And also, he's not travelling actively now. He's actually got a home base. I think that means that he might end up getting more than 6 pokemon in his team. I'm already pretty sure he's gonna get grookey and sobble. I could see him getting an impidimp. Cramorant would be hilarious. But I think the main thing is, if he doesn't stop at 6 pokemok it would be great.
(04-14-2020, 02:13 PM)no one Wrote: Well I'm not entirely sure that Mr Mime is gonna be a regular in Ash's team. Though it would be nice if it is.  And also, he's not travelling actively now. He's actually got a home base. I think that means that he might end up getting more than 6 pokemon in his team. I'm already pretty sure he's gonna get grookey and sobble. I could see him getting an impidimp. Cramorant would be hilarious. But I think the main thing is, if he doesn't stop at 6 pokemok it would be great.

Well since...Gen 6 I suppose, Ash has been capturing at least 5 Pokemon to include in his six party team in each new season. As far I can remember. 

XYZ was Pikachu, Greninja, Talonflame, Goodra, Noivern and Hawlucha.

Sun and Moon if I recall was: Pikachu, Lycanrock (Midday), Rowlet, Torracat, Melmetal and Naganadel.

So I think in this season Ash will keep his six member limit too. Although Pokemon anime has been breaking a lot of old taboos lately like giving Ash the tittle of Champion of Alola, so anything can happen. 

I imagine something right now! Imagine if Ash recover his Greninja he left behind and challenge the Kalos League again? And from there he fight once more Alain and this time he finally beat Alain and become Champion of Kalos? Now that could be a wonderful episode.
Well part of the reason I think that he might get more than six is because they are breaking a lot of traditions and stuff like that. Also, we're on episode 21 and he's got most of his team fixed and most of it is from gen 1. I don't think the company would want him to only have gen 1 pokemon. Though I wouldn't be surprised because they are kinda dumb with that kinda stuff. I doubt he'd get Greninja back cos I'm still waiting for him to go and get Primeape and Pidgeot back.
(04-15-2020, 05:09 AM)no one Wrote:

I dont think they gonna ever bring back Pidgeot and Primeape back. Its a very old meme and they have the bad habit in forgot things. Who dont remember Pikachu loose to a level 5 Snivy after facing a Darkrai and a Latios?
And because of that habit of forgetting everything I really doubt they'd bring Greninja back either xD. I doubt they'd have a problem bringing Bulbasaur back because they're morons.