Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for competitive Chimical
Hey does anyone have an extra chimical with competitive? I could use it for breeding so ev and natures don't matter(although if you're willing to trade a good one that's cool). I just started the game recently so don't currently have tons I could offer but I am not planning on doing much with the game after I beat the story so Id be willing to trade anything I get in the run to you before I delete it off my computer. New to the forums so hi all hope you're having a good weekend.
(05-03-2020, 09:20 AM)sanderson Wrote: Hey does anyone have an extra chimical with competitive? I could use it for breeding so ev and natures don't matter(although if you're willing to trade a good one that's cool). I just started the game recently so don't currently have tons I could offer but I am not planning on doing much with the game after I beat the story so Id be willing to trade anything I get in the run to you before I delete it off my computer. New to the forums so hi all hope you're having a good weekend.
I can only assume you meant to say the Contrary as the ability, considering the fact that it can't get Competitive?

If so, forget just the ability, I've got a ton of Mystery Gift Halloween Chimicals that have Contrary, perfect IVs, and exclusive moves I saved up and I can send you one. Just set up a trade in the GTS and let me know what to look for so I can send it to you. (And don't worry about providing something super-valuable, you can trade me literally anything. Besides, it's less likely to be taken by someone else if you offer up something really common and/or lame anyway.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
(05-03-2020, 07:43 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote:
(05-03-2020, 09:20 AM)sanderson Wrote: Hey does anyone have an extra chimical with competitive? I could use it for breeding so ev and natures don't matter(although if you're willing to trade a good one that's cool). I just started the game recently so don't currently have tons I could offer but I am not planning on doing much with the game after I beat the story so Id be willing to trade anything I get in the run to you before I delete it off my computer. New to the forums so hi all hope you're having a good weekend.
I can only assume you meant to say the Contrary as the ability, considering the fact that it can't get Competitive?

If so, forget just the ability, I've got a ton of Mystery Gift Halloween Chimicals that have Contrary, perfect IVs, and exclusive moves I saved up and I can send you one. Just set up a trade in the GTS and let me know what to look for so I can send it to you. (And don't worry about providing something super-valuable, you can trade me literally anything. Besides, it's less likely to be taken by someone else if you offer up something really common and/or lame anyway.
Thanks so much! Yes I absolutely meant contrary I always mix up those two abilities. I will put something up for trade when I finish work and let you know what to look for. Again thanks!
(05-04-2020, 04:29 AM)sanderson Wrote:
(05-03-2020, 07:43 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote:

Thanks so much! Yes I absolutely meant contrary I always mix up those two abilities. I will put something up for trade when I finish work and let you know what to look for. Again thanks!
Ok I put up a level 4 cubbug. I gave it a rare candy to hold as a thank you.
(05-04-2020, 09:32 AM)sanderson Wrote: Ok I put up a level 4 cubbug. I gave it a rare candy to hold as a thank you.
Found and sent, enjoy the Chimical.
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
(05-04-2020, 04:21 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote:
(05-04-2020, 09:32 AM)sanderson Wrote: Ok I put up a level 4 cubbug. I gave it a rare candy to hold as a thank you.
Found and sent, enjoy the Chimical.
Thanks so much!