Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
Oh. Well, in that case Ziggy Kee makes a graceful u-turn and rushed back to Kanga at Cafe Connection to ask for the second Apple he has stored at her just earlier. "Sorreh t'bother ya, but I rather take that sweet fruit with me, thankies!~" He runs back to Lapras as fast and as zigzag-y as he came, and two-claws salute to her/him. "Good 'dvice, I packed some extra food!1!"

Now having 2 Apples with him, Ziggy Kee's ready to take off. To the Hall of Magiiiiiic! <3
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Kogeki take a quick stop at the Duskull bank to store almost all his money, leaving only around 200 Poke with him. He might need later. He also grab a Apple, Escape Orb and a Oran Berry to keep with in case of emergency.

He also chuckle a bit about Daxter/@no one comments. "I think the same Dax. As for me, I might practicing a few swings while in Lapras back. I might need keep my blood in the right heat for future battles."

Kogeki make a respectful bow towards Lapras. "Thanks for the congratulations Miss Lapras. Yes please, like my friend mentioned we need to reach the Hall of Magic. I already eat before coming and have a Apple with me so I read."

"Oh, also the name is Kogeki. A Delta Riolu." He said that and approach to go in Lapras back. 

Kogeki is also read to go!
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(08-02-2020, 03:57 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Kogeki take a quick stop at the Duskull bank to store almost all his money, leaving only around 200 Poke with him. He might need later.

Duskull has to ask for a little more detail than that.  "How much money exactly are you leaving here to rest until further notice?"  (remember, tell me exactly how much you are depositing or withdrawing whenever you do so.  It's important that the bank keep its own records straight, after all.)
(08-02-2020, 04:47 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 03:57 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Kogeki take a quick stop at the Duskull bank to store almost all his money, leaving only around 200 Poke with him. He might need later.

Duskull has to ask for a little more detail than that.  "How much money exactly are you leaving here to rest until further notice?"  (remember, tell me exactly how much you are depositing or withdrawing whenever you do so.  It's important that the bank keep its own records straight, after all.)

" R$80 should be enough to be leaving behind. I don't want to loose money in those dungeons." That leave 5 with Kogeki.
"You now have 130 Poké resting safely in my care, Kogeki, for however long is required.  Mwahahahaha...thank you for visiting the Duskull Bank, and may your life be profitable while it lasts..."

-----------------------------------------

Everyone's preparations complete, it's time to set out for today's adventure!  All five members of the team are somehow able to fit on the large Lapras's back, and there's just enough space to not fall off.  It is still a little crowded, however, and there's not really enough room to do much besides try to relax and wait for Lapras to reach the destination.

Before casting off, Lapras offers a few cautionary words to everyone.  "Make sure you try your best to not fall off of my back if you're unable to or not great at swimming, alright?  That goes doubly for those of you who are vulnerable to the Water type.  I'll do my best to keep the ride as gentle as possible and stay close to the shore as a precaution, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to help you if you fall off without endangering your friends as well."

"And if any of you need to take a break during the ride, let me know and I'll find a spot for us to stop at.  Is that all clear?"

I'll assume that's all okay with everyone, and Lapras casts off with everyone on her back!

A Coastal Tour: Surfing - Pokemon HG/SS

The trip takes around half a day (Lapras can swim surprisingly fast!), and is mostly uneventful, though Lapras is more than happy to chatter about the sights along the coast on the way there.  She seems to be very well traveled!  In particular, Lapras talks about some of the locations she's taken other teams to previously.

During the first half of the trip, the top of that massive tree is still visible just over the horizon.  Every so often, Lapras casts a very respectful glance in its direction while it's still in view.  Eventually, however, the top of the tree dips below the horizon, and the air begins to grow colder and colder.  Lapras continues to chatter about various landmarks on the way to the Hall of Magic, seemingly oblivious to the dropping temperatures.

Lapras beaches herself on the peninsula to the south of the Snowy Cave and lets everybody climb off of her back and onto dry land.  In front of the group, standing tall over the end of the peninsula is a very, very big rock formation.  At the base of the rock formation is what appears to be the entrance of...the rock itself?  There really isn't a better way to describe it.  The outside of the rock seems to have been carved and shaped into pillars, framing what appears to be a doorway that leads into the interior of the rock formation.  It all looks like it's inseparable from the huge rock, and the entrance to it is dark and impossible to see into.

And on top of it all, everyone feels like they're drawn to that entrance...like some force is urging them to enter the unnatural structure...

"That, Team OS, is the Hall of Magic.  It is a strange place, not of pokémon creation as far as I and the countless teams I have brought here can tell.  I have never been inside, but I have heard that many strange pokémon reside within, most of them being Psychic or Ghost type.  I must head back to town now, but worry not, for your badges will be able to Teleport you back to civilization when you have completed your tasks here.  Tread carefully, and may you find success on your adventures."
A calm surfing trip on the back of dear Lapras is quite up Ziggy Kee's alley, he has mindfully taken a spot quite close to her neck to have a good view over the area they're passing by. All silently and hinted by the excited gleam in his deep-red eyes, he's still super-hyped to reach that ominous Hall of Magic, it's almost like it's caaaaaalling for him to explore and have thrilling adventures within!!!11!

He doesn't really respond anything when dear Lapras chats away about the various Mystery Dungeons they're coming across, BUT he makes sure to note them down in his ongoing diary/mark them in an impromptu-drawn card of the Sand Continent. It's also a welcome practice of him writing in footprint language, yay!~ Oh, and he snacks away on one of his Apples by the end of the trip, heaven knows whether there'll be time and muse to eat while inside that Hall. (This counts as him filling his belly now)

Once they've eventually reached the peninsula, he's quick to leap off of Lapras' back and give her neck and head a fond hug♡. "Many thanks for takin' us here, 's well for all the neat info ya told 'bout the various other Dungeons, dearest Lapras!~ Have a fine 'n safe trip back to Sahra Town then, 'ntil we'll see 'n meet again to ask for your aiiiid, bye!~"

Ziggy Kee faces that entrance within the rock(?) before with an anticipitated and eager grin, a toothy grin that shows not the slightest hint of fear. So this Hall is mostly the home of Psychic and Ghost Types? Hah, Kee eats those for breakfast. He also takes a deeeeep breath and around here to familiraize himself a bit with the scents of this new place.

He nudges the deltadoggo of a Riolu that Kogeki is, nodding towards said entrance. "Soooooo, ya wanted t'lead da wae?~ Then forward we goooooooo please!~~"
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Kogeki didn't say anything about the locations Lapras said.

"Thank you Lapras for letting us ride your back. Have a good return friend."

Kogeki feel a uneasy feeling about this Hall of Magic since there is Ghost types in that place. "...Very well. Let's go."
Lapras begins the long trip back to Sahra Town as Team Omega Seekers enters the mystery dungeon...

The entrance to the ruins is nestled among the rocks, the black doorway almost seeming to invite everyone inside.  The closer everyone gets, the stronger the 'encouragement' to enter seems to get...

...and upon entering, a stone door slams shut behind the party, sealing them inside!  It's pitch black at first, until torches on the walls begin lighting up by themselves one by one, illuminating the hallway that Team Omega Seekers has found themselves in.  The torches eventually stop lighting themselves at a certain point, leaving the hallway beyond in darkness.

(The door that just shut is in the bottom left corner of this tile)

Something about the look of this hallway's details...it's different from the architecture the party has seen so far.  Small alcoves where the torches are located dot the walls periodically, usually alternating with stone pillars that slightly protrude from the walls and support the ceiling above.  Small plants can be seen growing through cracks in the stone walls, and moss can be occasionally seen hanging on the walls as well.  The dirt floor has many patches of greenery growing in many places as well, and bits of stone that are clearly pieces of collapsed ceiling and chipped walls also litter the floor in some places.

Something about this place feels...old, and distinct.

And most of all...

...mysterious...

Mysterious Cliffs and Caves: Crags of Lament - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Karen looks around, very curious, her shiny sparkles glimmering more than usual in the strange torchlight.  She doesn't seem at all concerned that a door just shut behind them seemingly of its own accord.  "Wow...this place...it feels so old...and it looks nothing like the buildings in town...who do you guys think built this place?"
(08-05-2020, 05:53 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Kogeki was kinda more surprise in see the door behind them get shut down, but he decided to not think that much about it. He calmdown and look around the place. "Hmm...interesting. This place...Its does looks like have some sort of odd desigh very much different from the buildings in the town. If I could try to think in some possibilities, it could be either a combination of help between the residents of this temple. Perhaps in life they were ancient humans who use Pokemon and human strengh forces together and maybe build this place? This could explain why there some Ghost Pokemon around this place. There a chance some of those Ghost Pokemon were either human or pokemon who might die here in this place."

Kogeki clear his throat and tell everyone. "Alright people. Stand read for any kind of danger. First of all, we gonna make a line to make sure everyone is safe in case we find a Ghost or psychic. Both in the front and behind for better protection. The line will be more or less like this:"

Me in the front.
Kee behind me.
Karen behind Kee.
Daxter behind Karen.
And Pyra behind Daxter.

"That way there is less chances in us receive a surprise attack. Kee and Pyra, you two are more safe in battle both Ghost and Psychic, since you both have immunity to those types. I can deal some nasty damage to Psychic but Ghosts might be a problem. Are you people okay in this line formation?"

If everyone is okay with that formation Kogeki will take the lead and follow the right path like this:

[img][Image: Q1M6sdv.png][/img]

If not possible (since I dont know if that...black spaces have is possible to travel or not) we just going to follow the straight path ahead like this: 

[img][Image: DIMYdqB.png][/img]
Where you can go on the tiles is addressed in the rules of the PMD module.  If the area is grey, you can't walk on that part of the tile (unless I say otherwise).  In this case, that means you're in a straight corridor at the moment, and there doesn't appear to be any direction to go except forwards.

As Team OS walks down the hall, the torches ahead of them begin lighting of their own accord as well, while the torches behind them go out one by one, keeping only the area around the party lit.

About halfway down the hall, what looks like leftover scraps of seeds can be seen scattered near one of the walls.  And towards the end of it, more can be seen.  It looks like there's a trail of them...

*Objective 1 has been placed on the map, 3 tiles north of the first tile.*

At the very end of the hall, the lights glow brighter, revealing a small room with three pillars in the middle holding up the ceiling. The still air creates an ominous atmosphere, as if the room itself is waiting for something to happen...

(For clarity, this is the tile you're currently on.)

Tufts of red fur can be seen mixed in with what remains of the seeds, and they continue to follow the same path that the trail of seeds do.  The trail definitely seems to be heading deeper into the Hall of Magic...

*Objective 2 has been placed on the map, 3 tiles north of the second tile*

Karen definitely looks very enthusiastic about these finds, and seemingly unbothered by the strange behavior of the torchlight.  "Ooh, I think that this might mean our jobs are going to be in relatively the same location this time!  We find the seed, we find that Monferno!  That should make this easier, right?"

There are three hallways leading out of the current, ominous feeling room, each path shrouded in darkness while the party remains in this location.