Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Anniversary and New Mystery Gift!
Smile 
Happy Anniversary, Pokemon Uranium!

Four years ago, Pokemon Uranium version 1.0 was made available to the public. What started as a nine-year passion project by creators JV and Involuntary Twitch quickly turned into a global sensation, getting over 1.5 million downloads and attracting the attention of such mainstream gaming media outlets as Kotaku and IGN. Although circumstances forced the original creators to cease development -- a situation which could have easily been the end -- devoted fans refused to let the project die and came together to resurrect Uranium. And now here we all are, four years later, still going strong!

To celebrate Uranium's landmark anniversary, a new Mystery Gift is now available to claim! This special Pokemon has a dreamy new appearance and comes with four previously-unavailable egg moves -- and if you're lucky, it could even be shiny!

But that's not all the news we have! While we know it's been almost two years since the 1.2.4 update, we wanted to offer some reassurance that we're still working on new content. So today, we're announcing that this year's anniversary Mystery Gift is also a sneak peek at what will be the first of our post-game content updates! We still have a few finishing touches to add to this next update, but we're now just weeks away from having it ready for release, so be sure to stay tuned!

TO CLAIM YOUR MYSTERY GIFT: First, RUN YOUR PATCHER by selecting "Check For Updates" in the main menu (this lets you see the special custom sprite). Next, select the "Mystery Gift" option to receive your gift. Finally, speak to the delivery man in any PokeMart or the Bealbeach Dept Store to pick up your gift.

Remember, YOU MUST RUN YOUR PATCHER to see the event sprites!
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Wow, it's hard to believe that we're so close to new, substantial content releasing before the end of the year after so long...aaaaaahhhhh, so exciting!

The mystery gift looks great, and I do have to wonder about what it's hinting at in the post game...

EDIT: Ooh, and on a related note, it seems that InvoluntaryTwitch commissioned a mashup of various Uranium music tracks to commemorate Uranium's fourth anniversary! Go check it out on Emdasche's youtube channel!
Awww, thanks for carrying the announcement over from the Discord servers, Iron! It's such a nice and beauuuuuuutiful sprite with even nicer egg moves <3 Words can barely explain how hyped I am over the promise that the next post-game update is almost finished... o(TvTo)

Hint: Check the OT.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Sweet looking sprite. Kinda reminds me of the crystal-featuring Fairy monsters from Yugioh like Majestic Mech Ohka.

It also looks like it's got some dream/cosmic elements to it too.

Anyway, I updated the Wiki's Mystery Gift and Gargryph pages to feature it. (Except for the sprites of course)
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
Gotten my shiny Tenebris today after a bit more than an hour soft-resetting in total, my fastest and luckiest soft-reset-attempt so far <3
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Good lord! Its been 4 years already?! Man, it looks like less time. Looks like its been yesterday since I joined the forum and explore this crazy world of pokemon.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Hey all. Thought I drop by after so long to wish everyone working on this game a good life. Because that’s hard to come by these days -_-

Can’t wait for the postgame. I need my Dark/Water Krakenthulu.

And before anyone asks: Pokemon Infinity has been on hiatus and is nowehere near completed. In my defense, that’s because I have been working on my own original manga instead. Chapter two just started.

How’s the competitive scene been since I was gone? Did they finally ban mega Inflagetah?
(08-06-2020, 10:23 PM)Cataclyptic Wrote: How’s rhe competitive scene been since I was gone? Did they finally ban mega Inflagetah?

Oh yeah, definitely.  There's a few other things that got the ban hammer, too.  Competitive scene has come a long way over the years as well.

If you're ever curious and want to check it out in more detail, pop on over to the Uranium Competitive Collective Discord server.
(08-06-2020, 10:28 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 10:23 PM)Cataclyptic Wrote: How’s rhe competitive scene been since I was gone? Did they finally ban mega Inflagetah?

Oh yeah, definitely.  There's a few other things that got the ban hammer, too.  Competitive scene has come a long way over the years as well.

If you're ever curious and want to check it out in more detail, pop on over to the Uranium Competitive Collective Discord server.

Ooh, where is that? I am only subscribed to the general one.
(08-06-2020, 10:30 PM)Cataclyptic Wrote: Ooh, where is that? I am only subscribed to the general one.

You can find an invite link in this thread:
https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthre...collective