Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help LF 3IV + modest/timid Masking or dramasama
Heart 
hi again just looking for a final team member for playthrough team. could anybody breed me a Timid/modest Masking with atleast 3 ivs. preferably id like ivs in each stat except except attack but whatever can be done would do. i can trade for 5 iv eevees, selkids and voltchiks. i also have some 4 iv flagers. all have there prefered natures.
any help would be appreciated! thanks in advance
I assume you mean at least 3 IVs being 31 and the rest being at least 30? (Minus the inconsequential ATK stat) Also, which ability did you want or does it not matter?

Lastly, what balls are the Selkids in?
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
Heart 
(09-11-2020, 04:54 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote: I assume you mean at least 3 IVs being 31 and the rest being at least 30? (Minus the inconsequential ATK stat) Also, which ability did you want or does it not matter?

Lastly, what balls are the Selkids in?
yea sry if its confusing! ive got the breeding mindset again XD cause i breed alot in mainline games and its challenging in roms as its not the same! i think illussion would be a good ability for masking/dramasama. the selkids are in quick balls
Illusion simplifies things, should be easy to breed soon enough.
Question: How would you feel about a 31, 2, 30, 30, 30, 30 Illusion Masking? It doesn't have the 3 31s, but its Hidden Power Type is Fighting because of that, which helps counter the Dark Types that its double-weak to and can't hit neutrally, much less super effectively with its STABs. Or maybe you were thinking about using Signal Beam/Silver Wind against Dark Types? Or a different move? Let me know if you want it and I'll breed for a different one in the meantime.
(09-11-2020, 05:34 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote: Illusion simplifies things, should be easy to breed soon enough.
Smile
thats great

can i ask would a modest selkid with the stats 31/31/10/31/31/31 be ok? im still breeding the ivs in XD it just needs the defense ivs. i apologise the about the defense ivs being low, i dont have a compatable parent with any atm.
(09-11-2020, 05:52 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote: Question: How would you feel about a 31, 2, 30, 30, 30, 30 Illusion Masking? It doesn't have the 3 31s, but its Hidden Power Type is Fighting because of that, which helps counter the Dark Types that its double-weak to and can't hit neutrally, much less super effectively with its STABs. Or maybe you were thinking about using Signal Beam/Silver Wind against Dark Types? Or a different move? Let me know if you want it and I'll breed for a different one in the meantime.
that would be fine Smile
(09-11-2020, 06:01 PM)pinksylveon Wrote:
(09-11-2020, 05:52 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote: Question: How would you feel about a 31, 2, 30, 30, 30, 30 Illusion Masking? It doesn't have the 3 31s, but its Hidden Power Type is Fighting because of that, which helps counter the Dark Types that its double-weak to and can't hit neutrally, much less super effectively with its STABs. Or maybe you were thinking about using Signal Beam/Silver Wind against Dark Types? Or a different move? Let me know if you want it and I'll breed for a different one in the meantime.
that would be fine Smile
The part about breeding something else or the part about trading the one with the Fighting Type Hidden Power?
ill put a mon in gts. its a comite called aster. its trainer name is Sarah and id is 44923
(09-11-2020, 06:04 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote:
(09-11-2020, 06:01 PM)pinksylveon Wrote:
that would be fine Smile
The part about breeding something else or the part about trading the one with the Fighting Type Hidden Power?
i was going to use signal beam/ silver wind but if you have anything with higher ivs thats fine Smile but the masking the  stated above is fine Smile