Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(01-22-2021, 07:09 PM)no one Wrote: Daxter blinks in surprise as he suddenly materialises back at the beginning. "Oh, wow. Hey, Poliwrath. These dungeons are no joke. That Staravia and their friends nearly totalled me. Any idea where I can meet up with them? Just to make sure there are no hard feelings. I kinda ran my mouth after the battle, and I might need to apologise. We're new in town, and it's a stupid idea to make enemies so fast. We already pissed off another team. That jackass Solosis and his weird lizard lion friend. And their pet Golett."

Poliwrath chuckles.  "Ah yes, Staravia's flock.  I wouldn't worry about that too much, honestly, particularly if you knocked all of them unconscious!  Gahahaha!  They regularly volunteer here, though, so maybe you'll run into them again.  Staravia's got a great deal of respect for anyone that can survive his group's coordinated attacks."

Poliwrath frowns (best way to describe the expression, really) when Daxter mentions the team that Team OS has had consistent problems with, knowing exactly who they're talking about.  "Hmmmm, Team Artificers...you would do well to not make enemies of them if you can avoid it.  They do not have many friends among the guild's members, but their strength gives them high standing in the guild.  Be very careful."
Daxter waves an arm dismissively, wincing when a surge of pain washes through it. "Crap, that hurt. But yeah, I'm not too worried about those arseholes. In my experience, thugs like them look really strong when they gang up on weaker Pokemon, but fall apart and make excuses the moment they go up against someone who can call their bullshit. They already tried messing with us once, and I'll bet they'll do it again. Not gonna try avoid the fight next time. If we want respect, we've got to earn it. If we just let them walk over us, what kind of respect will that get us? Nobody will take us seriously.

I'd like to speak to Staravia and his flock either way, though. They seem like they'd be half-decent allies, and it's good idea to know the players in any new area. Would they be at Coldwell's or Kangaskhan's restaurant at around this time, or do they have another place where they eat?"
I'm no one special. Also, here's a pupper pic:
[Image: image0.jpg]
(01-22-2021, 08:20 PM)no one Wrote: "I'd like to speak to Staravia and his flock either way, though. They seem like they'd be half-decent allies, and it's good idea to know the players in any new area. Would they be at Coldwell's or Kangaskhan's restaurant at around this time, or do they have another place where they eat?"

"You might see Staravia and his flock around in the lounge or dining hall sometimes.  The more powerful pokemon in the mazes tend to be guild members.  Given you washed their noggins real good today, though, I wouldn't expect them to be up and about right now if I were you.  Gahahaha!"
"Heh. Fair enough. I'll see if I can catch them in the morning. One last question before I leave. My Bubble is a pretty strong move, if I do say so myself, but it's pretty much all I have. Is there anyone in the guild who can teach me some more moves? I wouldn't mind paying them."
(01-23-2021, 05:17 AM)no one Wrote: "Heh. Fair enough. I'll see if I can catch them in the morning. One last question before I leave. My Bubble is a pretty strong move, if I do say so myself, but it's pretty much all I have. Is there anyone in the guild who can teach me some more moves? I wouldn't mind paying them."

"Not in the guild, but yes, there's someone.  You'll want to pay Hawlucha's Slam School a visit.  You can't miss their stall in the town."
(01-21-2021, 01:42 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: (...) When Kee puts a paw in the circle of light, he also feels a similar sensation to what it feels like to be teleported by the Adventure Badge.  The glow of the circle looks very similar to the badge's as well.

Hah, he KNEW he's recognizing this light from somewhere!! The furry crittercoon seems to enjoy the sensation of putting his claw into this light, if him jumping straight into the circle to literally bathe in the light is any indication. Kee even waves Klink and Dax over to join him. "C'mon, nothin' t'be 'fraid of, it's pleasant!~ It'll teleport us somewhere."

This teleporting is something that Kee really could get used to, it's nice and leaves a tickling sensation rushing hrough his fur from his nose to the purple tip of his tail. He yawns~ and stretches~ all his fours, his deep red eyes needing a moment to adjust from the brightness to the dimness of the entrance hall of the dojo.

Spotting all the others being back likewise, they all get a wink☆ and two-claw-salute® each. "Haaaaah, what a pleasure t'see ya 'gain!~~ Did yar trainin' go well? It did in mah case, am feeling HYYYYYPED and REAAAAADY for mooooore 'dventures t'morrow! ( ÒωÓ)و☆"

He accepts his guitar bag being return by directly snatching it out of Poliwrath's hands with his jaw, then sniffs and inspects it with eager, interest and curiosity. Seems like all Items it contained previously are still there and being untouched, hooray! The dojo master himself receives a grate- and respectful bow from Ziggy Kee. "Many thanks for lettin' us train in yar dojo! Been a decent an' effectful training on mah end, there's a goooood chance I'll return for moar someday, so stay tuuuuuned for that!~"

Huh, it's getting late already? Hmm well... Something to nom and some pleasant leisure time sounds just right now, so Ziggy Kee's all up to return to Delphox's Guild for dinner.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
With Kogeki taking back his scarf he join with the others for lunch. Towards Kee Kogeki just shrugged. "Pretty good. I be beaten by a Torracat. Dark type moves always my main weakness. But me and Misdreaveus beat a Whismur and a Jigglypuff."

"Finally me and my partner we beat together a Tangela, Bounsweet and Bonsly. We wash the floor with Tangela. My Priority attacks and Bites leave marks on Tangela. And I literally wash the floor Bounsweet. Guess beating their leader destroy their formation completely."

"And Bonsly? Didn't need to land a single move against him. I simple tell him even if it was a training, outside doing mystery Dungeons or doing other adventure could have...deadly results if such things happen against dangerous enemies."

"Then I just ask him if the time comes he would run away or face it like a warrior. The result? He run away from me in fear and crying and leaving his team mates behind."

"Honestly? I didn't expect my words scared the hell of Bonsly. I was kinda expected him to feel a bit more brave to face 1x1 against me. But run away? I didn't know I had this kind of talent."

"And before you ask Kee/@PhantomUnderYourDesk and Karen, I didn't use my "trick" on the fainted Pokemon so relax your minds about it."
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Pyra happily hands back the scarf to Kogeki.  "Yes yes, you may have it back!  I need it not, but thank you for the thought!"  She also examines the Poison Barb with a little bit of disgust for a moment after Poliwrath hands it to her, before dropping it in her bag.

-----------------------------------

Klink and Lumia head back to their quarters in the guild, and the main members of Team Omega Seekers head to the dining hall to get some grub.

The dining hall is particularly busy tonight, filled with several members of the guild.  Most notably, Team OS can see these pokemon present at a glance:

- Chimical, Solosis, and Golett of Team Artificers

- Blitzle, Mudbray, and Ponyta of Team Gallop

- Kogeki recognizes Torracat, who's currently speaking with a Liepard over dinner.

- Jigglypuff is trying to console Whismur at another table.  A Selkid is also with them.

- A group of Drilbur are casually chatting amongst each other over their vittles as well

As usual, Coldwell is more than happy to attempt to fulfill any pokemon friendly orders everyone may have (preferably chilled).  If the group wishes to interact with these pokemon in any way before turning in for the day, feel free to do so!
At that, Daxter picks up his collar. He doesn't feel all too comfortable wearing the collar like how a more dog-like Pokemon would, so he wears it like a sash instead. He then sets off towards Coldwell's restaurant where he searches for a seat as far from Team Artificers as he can. "Come on guys. I don't want to sit anywhere near those assholes."

Once Coldwell arrives to take his order, Daxter smiles tiredly. "Coldwell! Glad to see you here, mate. I'm exhausted, beaten up and starving. That cold bowl of berries you served last time sounds great. A little chilled Berry Juice if you've got some, too. Thanks, mate."

The moment Coldwell returns with the meals, Daxter digs in, moaning with satisfaction and finally speaking to the rest of the group. "Well, that was a rewarding time. Let's see... We went up against a Combee and some weird water flappy thingie that my water moves wouldn't work on. They seemed nice enough, maybe we'll meet up again. There was also a Taillow and Spearow who couldn't take a joke. They were easy enough to beat. The last group was much harder though. Staravia and his flock of feathered maniacs ganged up on me! Would have gotten my arse whooped to next week if I didn't have Kee and Klink with me. They absorbed most of the damage from Staravia. Still nearly got knocked out, though. It was a close one."

Kogeki narrating the events of his day causes Daxter to nod in interest. "What's a Torracat? Never seen one before. And uh... Kogeki, was it really necessary to scare the poor Bonsly like that? Sure, a Pokemon out there might try and pull the same type of shit, but from what I can understand, this Bonsly was kinda young. Maybe they wouldn't have seen it the same way? Maybe, as far as they know, you were just being a dick? You might have decided to join in the training stuff for the money, but in my opinion, taking part in that is more for the opportunity to help someone else get better. It could be that in Bonsly's case, they might not have gotten what you might have been trying to teach them. I'd say you should see if you can find Bonsly afterwards and explain exactly why you decided to scare the stones out of them. Otherwise, you might have been responsible for destroying some poor Pokemon's confidence. There's so much bad shit going on out in the wild already. There's no need to bring all of that here, is there? I'm not sure why this bothers me so much, but I can definitely say that being terrified and alone with nobody to help would be kinda awful. Just a thought. It really is up to you, mate. Not gonna fight you on it, but I'd say that there's definitely better ways to go about doing things.

Enough of me just endlessly forcing my thoughts views onto you guys though. How was the training dungeon for you, Pyra? And Karen too?"
(01-25-2021, 07:33 PM)no one Wrote:

Kogeki nod to Coldwell coming and then he speaks. "Good night Coldwell. For me, I would like to have some berries too, but with preferences with a little more spice ones if possible. Also a chilled berry juice to counter the spice flavor please."

With his meals in the table, Kogeki eat the spice berries, a little more quiet but none the less appreciating the food. "It seems you and the others had quite challenge battles indeed. No wonder. Flying usually is leave quite a punch against its foes. Challenge battles indeed are good. They can make you go beyond your limits and learn something. Its a bit frustrating when you loose though. But you cant do nothing but accept and well...do better next time. The battle against Torracat show me that."

About Torracat question Kogeki just the finger towards and Liepard table. "The red cat there. Its a Torracat. Despite the fact it was a 2x1 battle from me and Misdreaveus, he still beat both of us. I almost defeat him though."
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.