Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I... I just OHKO'd Nuclear Actan...
what have I done

It was fifteen levels above me! I thought it would be like most legendaries, about 8000 HP and more defences than Colditz Castle!

and I can't even reset the game because I'm an IDIOT who didn't save before confronting it. 

Cry  WHY ME 
RIP. Wanted to catch it?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Yep. By Theo's dialogue I assume it is catchable, unless some IDIOT has their Chimaconda hit it with 4x Overheat...
Isn't this the one where Theo's dialogue is a red herring and you can't actually catch it? or did they change that?
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(09-09-2017, 10:36 AM)Iron Wrote: Isn't this the one where Theo's dialogue is a red herring and you can't actually catch it? or did they change that?

1.2 Patch notes mentioned this:

(08-06-2017, 06:39 PM)CodySP Wrote: Bugfixes:
* Fixed bug where you could catch nuclear Actan only to lose him afterwards.
Nobody ever confirmed nor denied in the thread if you could actually catch N-Actan again, either...Windos and I interpreted it as being able to catch it again for the first time since the first major update Uranium had, but I don't think anyone's said anything about actually catching and keeping it in 1.2 here nor on the subreddit so far.
Then it seems like there's a need for someone to actually try it out and share. (Not me though)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(09-09-2017, 02:16 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Then it seems like there's a need for someone to actually try it out and share. (Not me though)

I do have the option to try and catch it on my third Uranium save...would have to probably do it later, though, since I still haven't beaten Curie at Zeta yet...
*reverses baseball cap*
I can clean this up.

Nuclear Actan was never meant to be caught, that's why it was removed after catching it. Now it can't be caught
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
(09-10-2017, 11:07 PM)CodySP Wrote: I can clean this up.

Nuclear Actan was never meant to be caught, that's why it was removed after catching it. Now it can't be caught

Ah, so the fix was to make N-Actan's catch rate 0 like Seikamater and S51-As'?  Well, that's certainly a much better way to go about it.