Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
After following the Rangers, Baariette hide in a tree to think well. He feel the mega stone its somewere in that area. He sees that mountain and think if Beliel its there.

Bari Bari (Better begin to search that lizard face. Since i a sheep, climb that mountain will be easy)

Then he came closer stealthy to not drawn atention from Rangers. After some time he find a cavern, and then he enters. Its very dark, unless a little sprays of fire in some places.

Bari ba (Good place for a ambush.)

He then hear noises and see his nemesis: Beliel. And with him Chimical with the Mega Stone! Baariette hide in a portion of rocks try to not call atention. He know he must call the Rangers, but not before he recovered the Mega Stone.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Beliaddon suddenly froze midpet, as it felt it was being watched. If their life with their Master, given how vexing it was at times, taught them anything, it was when they are being watch. Slowly, it withdrew its hand from Chimical, and stood to its fullest height. Big, tall, and imposing, Beliel made for one intimidating, demonic threat. *Skeeeeeeee Skeeeeee*
(Translation: Chimical, someone watching us. Get to cover, I handle them.)

It then lumbered away towards the entrance to the cave, to confront whoever was impunite enough to spy on them and their friend. If they where the Ranger, given how they were trapped in the cave (Not a good location, on reflection, but it was tired, hurt, and hungry for creating its beautiful fires), they would give no quarter to them.

After all, it was either them or it and Chimical, and it would NOT let is friend be harmed by them. No matter how afraid they might be by the end of it all...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
After many hours of searching, Fafurr found a group of rangers standing outside a cave many miles to the southeast. He was wondering why they were there, but suddenly he caught a glimpse of black fur inside the cave. "Faf! (There he is!)"
(Anyone up for a small turn in the events? Here we go: )

Chimi carefully listened as Beliaddon explained its points of view to it... well, it sure was comprehensible. At some point. But it went against Chimi's own experiences with Rangers... it wasn't quite sure now what to think or what was left to believe. At all.

Shaking its fluffy head, Chimi tried to get back some of its senses. It will think about that later, when there was more time and more calmness around... not now, at least. Instead, it rolled the Megastone Beliaddon placed next to Chimi in its paws with a strange expression - thoughtful, playful and empty at the same time.... the snake on its tail carefully watched the weird scene with its usual blank expression.

Chimi only cared to look up as Beliaddon's words about being watched reached its mind, and its eyes followed Beliaddon approaching the entrace of the cave. A few seconds later, it decided to follow... leaving that Megastone where it was now. Chimi just HAD to see what was going on, and Beliaddon would protect it anyway if there would be any danger. Carefully taking care that Beliaddon did not notice Chimi behind it, it took a look who made a visit...

RANGERS! After all, they were still here! Oh damn... as Chimi got a glimpse on the one it recognized as the leader of the small group, Chimi couldn't help it though... it ran outside the cave, into the light (argh, my eyes... ), passing its intimidating looking friend Beliaddon, and directly pounced on that man, nearly knocking him to the ground. Nearly. "Chiiiiiiiiiii!" (Translation: "It's you!") And just for the lolz, it licked the side of his face without the monocle-thing, which still had some ash on it from earlier.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Bari (He knows! There is no more reason to hide.)

Slowy Baariette go out of the his hideout and cofront Beliel.

Bari ba (So, we meet again Beliel).

He see Beliel prepared to attack, but Baariette raise a hand.

Bari Bari Bari (Peace. I dont come here to fight. Not yet at least.)

He knows it not use to talk, but He must try.
When it came to the cave entrance, it saw that its worst fear apparently were true. Two rangers were outside surround the entrance, stylers at ready and their partner Pokémon looking raring to got. One was the red head, and the other.... HIM. That blasted Ranger, the one that has been nipping at their Master's heels for so long. *Sccrrrrrrrrr....*

They were standing back, though, as a familiar Pokémon was approaching from its vantage point. It was that blasted Baariatee! It lead them straight where they where hiding, the blasted waste of life. Quite furious at its continued interloping, it was about to lay into it with a Drain Punch, when it raised its hand, and spoke its plee. Still poised to attack, it glared at the fool, clearly displeased with it. *Skeeeeee.* (Translation: You. Why should I not disembowel you where you stand? You lead my pursuers here, why should I not pay back for your generosity? You said you wanted a re-match, after all...)

As it continued to stare down the black sheep, it saw its cute friend leap out and tackle that Ranger. Startled, it was just about to charge in a rescue it, when it began to playfully lick at the ranger. *Skeeee....*
(Translation: ...No...it can't be? Are they friends with him? Why is this happening)

It frowned, and, if one was paying close attension, they might see something like sorrow on its face. It felt betrayed, a friend of his being allies with the Rangers. How could they, after what they told them of their crimes? Before, it could be forgiven for siding with the ranger, not know their atrocities, but why go to them now? *...*

The only thing keeping it from reacting is Baariette's argument, and to see what Chimical going to do. If it doesn't like what it see...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

"Chiiiiiiiiiiii.... " (Translation: "Please, Hell's master... Leave at least these two Rangers alone... There's enough trouble we've caused by now... or at least since picking me up. I nevertheless gladly come with you if you still accept me, but having enough of this for now...")

Actually, this brave and pleading words from a small, cute, feline Pokemon came unexpected. But they spoke the truth. Chimi may not see itself being "friends" with that man (Sorry... Chimi's horrible at remembering names.), but it sure grew some liking on him. It quickly realized, watchful as it was, that this man came over to the forest it lived every now and then. Sometimes all alone, sometimes in companion of other Rangers, sometimes in companion of varying Pokemon, and Chimi quickly recognized that he was no harm. No, the few times Chimi even interacted with him - may it be because Chimi was just curious and approached him in a playful manner, or because he himself realized that there was a not-native Chimical living in this forest - he was quite caring.

Even now, he did nothing but watch this scene after ordering the other person to stay back, waiting for the Pokemon to clear up the matters by themselves. And firmly keeping that uncommon Chimical in his arm, trying to hide the appreciation as it began licking some more ash from his face.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-16-2016, 07:24 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: When it came to the cave entrance, it saw that its worst fear apparently were true. Two rangers were outside surround the entrance, stylers at ready and their partner Pokémon looking raring to got. One was the red head, and the other.... HIM. That blasted Ranger, the one that has been nipping at their Master's heels for so long. *Sccrrrrrrrrr....*

They were standing back, though, as a familiar Pokémon was approaching from its vantage point. It was that blasted Baariatee! It lead them straight where they where hiding, the blasted waste of life. Quite furious at its continued interloping, it was about to lay into it with a Drain Punch, when it raised its hand, and spoke its plee. Still poised to attack, it glared at the fool, clearly displeased with it. *Skeeeeee.* (Translation: You. Why should I not disembowel you where you stand? You lead my pursuers here, why should I not pay back for your generosity? You said you wanted a re-match, after all...)

As it continued to stare down the black sheep, it saw its cute friend leap out and tackle that Ranger. Startled, it was just about to charge in a rescue it, when it began to playfully lick at the ranger. *Skeeee....*
(Translation: ...No...it can't be? Are they friends with him? Why is this happening)

It frowned, and, if one was paying close attension, they might see something like sorrow on its face. It felt betrayed, a friend of his being allies with the Rangers. How could they, after what they told them of their crimes? Before, it could be forgiven for siding with the ranger, not know their atrocities, but why go to them now? *...*

The only thing keeping it from reacting is Baariette's argument, and to see what Chimical going to do. If it doesn't like what it see...

Ignoring the situation Baariette stood in front of his enemy. Partly to face Belial and partly to protect the small Chimical. He was not sure if Belial have the courage to attack the small Chimical, but he would not take risks.

Ba bari bari bari bari (Translation:.. Do not even think about it Belial This is a matter between you and me. And I was not lying. I do not want to fight. I know you're have my Mega Stone, I can feel her energy right here, so I could find you. I came here to ask back. I do not want to fight and do not care for these Rangers, and did not bring them here. I just want my Stone back).

Baariette really did not want to fight, but if necessary he would fight. Be against Belial or the Rangers.
Betrayed. That was what Beliel felt when they heard Chimical defend the Rangers. They were their first trusted friend, one who shared their passion for the fires of creation and destruction. Even if they had sentiments for those monsters, they should have been banished by their story. Did they not believe them, or was it the Rangers fault that it was so complacent with their activities.

The reason does not matter, they suppose. The friendship was too good to be true, but they foolishly hoped otherwise that, this time, one would stand by them. Hope, Trust, Betrayel; the same cycle over and over. All their left was Revenge.... but it could not even muster the demonic anger necessary for even that. Chimical was so sweet and kind, like no other Pokémon. What friendship they had, for a time, was precious them, and they didn't have the heart to take action.

It face was stony after the shock of seeing Chimcial rush over to those defiant fools, with nothing betraying its thoughts or feeling on the matter. Their gaze, fixated on Chimical and that blasted Ranger, panned over to the Baariette. It wanted to be angry at it, for setting in motion the events that spelled the doom on their friendship, but they were not at fault for this. All they wanted was a fight for the razed, a rematch to settle the score, and their Mega Stone to regain their true form. The Rangers were. Always the rangers.

*Skeee Skeee Skeeeee Skeeeee Skeeee*
(Translation: I have no desire to harm Chimical, despite their transgression against me, so fear not their safety. No, who I want dead are those Rangers. Chimical is lost to me because of those blasphemous fools, and that man has caused far too much trouble for me and my Master to warrat any more breath from him. I should punish you for your grevious actions against me, but I realize now you were only looking for your own interests the whole time. So how about a deal? I will give your Mega Stone back and give you the rematch you so crave, in exchange for helping me deal with those Ranger fools. Or even keep them occupied, if creating corpses are not your thing, so that I can do the job myself? What do you say?)

Beliaddon awaited its response, its cold stare boring into their soul... If they refused to cooperate, or even try to play the hero, they would be dealt with too. It has been awhile since they have last eaten mutton, so they would make for a nice meal.

(10-18-2016, 08:18 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Betrayed. That was what Beliel felt when they heard Chimical defend the Rangers. They were their first trusted friend, one who shared their passion for the fires of creation and destruction. Even if they had sentiments for those monsters, they should have been banished by their story. Did they not believe them, or was it the Rangers fault that it was so complacent with their activities.

The reason does not matter, they suppose. The friendship was too good to be true, but they foolishly hoped otherwise that, this time, one would stand by them. Hope, Trust, Betrayel; the same cycle over and over. All their left was Revenge.... but it could not even muster the demonic anger necessary for even that. Chimical was so sweet and kind, like no other Pokémon. What friendship they had, for a time, was precious them, and they didn't have the heart to take action.

It face was stony after the shock of seeing Chimcial rush over to those defiant fools, with nothing betraying its thoughts or feeling on the matter. Their gaze, fixated on Chimical and that blasted Ranger, panned over to the Baariette. It wanted to be angry at it, for setting in motion the events that spelled the doom on their friendship, but they were not at fault for this. All they wanted was a fight for the razed, a rematch to settle the score, and their Mega Stone to regain their true form. The Rangers were. Always the rangers.

*Skeee Skeee Skeeeee Skeeeee Skeeee*
(Translation: I have no desire to harm Chimical, despite their transgression against me, so fear not their safety. No, who I want dead are those Rangers. Chimical is lost to me because of those blasphemous fools, and that man has caused far too much trouble for me and my Master to warrat any more breath from him. I should punish you for your grevious actions against me, but I realize now you were only looking for your own interests the whole time. So how about a deal? I will give your Mega Stone back and give you the rematch you so crave, in exchange for helping me deal with those Ranger fools. Or even keep them occupied, if creating corpses are not your thing, so that I can do the job myself? What do you say?)

Beliaddon awaited its response, its cold stare boring into their soul... If they refused to cooperate, or even try to play the hero, they would be dealt with too. It has been awhile since they have last eaten mutton, so they would make for a nice meal.
*A wild Baashaun watches from the distance.*

"It has been awhile since they have last eaten mutton"

Fuck this shit I'm out, mhmhmmm.
Fuck this shit I'm out, no thanks.
Don't mind me, I'ma just grab my stuff and leave, 'scuse me please.

Fuck this shit I'm out, NOPE.
Fuck this shit I'm out, alright then.
I dunno what the fuck just happened, but i don't really care, I'ma get my fuckin shit and fuck this shit I'm OUT.

*Runs like hell*