Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(10-21-2016, 12:10 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf! Faf Fafur faf! (No! That Baariette is my friend! I'm not going to simply leave!)"

BAA! BAA! (LISTEN MAN, I'M RELATED TO THAT GUY! BUT YOU DONT SEE ME JUMPING IN THERE NOW DO YA? I THOUGHT YOU PROTECTORS WERE SUPPOSED TO SMART! EVEN THE TYPES ARE AGAINST YA, THAT DEMON WILL HAVE A NICE SNACK OF US IF WE DONT GET OUTTA HERE!)
"Faf! Fafafur afur faf! Afur! (No! I am a protector, but that's exactly why I'm not running away!)" Fafurr shouted at Baashaun. Then he suddenly got a horrified look on his face and redoubled his efforts against him. "Faf faf! Faf afur faf! (The rangers! They're still under there!)"
(10-21-2016, 07:52 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf! Fafafur afur faf! Afur! (No! I am a protector, but that's exactly why I'm not running away!)" Fafurr shouted at Baashaun. Then he suddenly got a horrified look on his face and redoubled his efforts against him. "Faf faf! Faf afur faf! (The rangers! They're still under there!)"

Baa. (Listen, maybe we can scout for survivors later. BUT NOT NOW, IT'S TO DANGEROUS.)
"FAF! (NO!)" Fafurr tore himself from Baashauns grip and ran towards the rock slide.
Uh... Chimi closed its eyes in all bitterness at all the fighting here and firmly stayed in the Ranger chief's arms (Chimi's still horrible at remembering names...). After all, it only cared for him and Beliaddon... not knowing what to do anyway... not knowing if it'd be any help at all... simply hoping that Beliaddon will nevertheless accept it coming with him as soon as all the hassle has been cleared, as foolish as this thought might be...

But after all, it still cared for Beliaddon. Those fires it spreaded, those meals they two shared, the scally but warm claws running carefully through Chimi's reddish fur... True story, it would pain to say goodbye now. A lot. But, if it would be for a better sake, if it could save this Ranger's life that way...

None realized the single tear Chimi shed, and how it held back a slight sob. Not even itself.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Baashaun watches Fafurr run down the mountain.

Baa... (...Sometimes, ya have to run away.)

*Baashaun runs to live another day*
Fafurr was Dragon Rushing down the mountainside when he suddenly heard a deafening roar from the cave, then a pained bleet.
"Faf... Faf! (Oh no... Bariette!)" Fafurr said, horrified, and turned around and rushed back up the mountain.
(10-20-2016, 08:46 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: That. Hurted. A. Lot. It did not count on it Protecting and barreling its way up the mountain, but it sure gave it quite the surprise when it crashed into it while it was brooding. Would it not just give up and die already?! Now it has gone and summoned a Rain Dance to try and reduce its power. Key word: try. While its fire type moves might be weakened, its other moves are NOT. And given the exhaustion it was facing from that Hyper Beam and Giga Impact combo, it could not stop it from doing what it wanted
*SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!*
(Translation: OWIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SO IT APPEARS THAT YOUR DEATHWISH IS FAR STRONGER THAN I HAVE FIRST THOUGHT OF. IF YOU WANT TO DIE SO BADLY, THEN I SHALL GLADLY REND YOU INTO SHREADS!!!)

With that declaration, it Bulked Up and lanched into it with a devastating Drain Punch. With a sickening *Crack!*, Baariettes head snapped back, as it was knocked to the ground. With some of its energy restored, Beliaddon did not stop there, as they leaped atop it with a *SMASH*, and started to pummel away at it with even more Drain Punches. *SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!*
(Translation: WHEN I AM THROUGH WITH YOU, YOU WILL BE PERFECTLY TENDERIZED FOR MY BARBEQUE! ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAR!!!)

I received all that punchs. After use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact i cant use another moves, and thats attacks hurt a lot. But i am a Baariette, and my kind how to play dirty. When he is roaring in victory, i take a rock beside me, and thanks to that big mouth of Beliel, i make him swalow the rock. Trying to take out the rock, i take Beliel in the arm and threw him to the ground. After that i take his tail and begin to spin make him fly up. Then i jump and use low kick, hit him bright in the face, breaking some teeths in process.

Now he confused and hurt, i take the oportunity to restore a little. I use my held item, a berrie who cure a great part of my energy (I forgot the name). After my strenght restore i look Beliel who is rising again.

Bari Ba Bari ba (Care if i ask a question? Why you so eager ti cause destruction? Why you hate so much the Rangers and others Pokemons?)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sitrus_Berry
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-21-2016, 10:15 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sitrus_Berry

(Thanks man)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.