Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(02-17-2018, 04:00 PM)Iron Wrote: I don't need to know an exact day. Thanks!

Well, after doing some thread combing, I do have the exact day that Ven took over caring for his Black and Blue Egg full time: its was during the morning of the 43 Day, the same day that the group arrived back to Stair City after talking with the eremit. He's had it with him on and off his party (mostly on) ever since, and he's placed the Fast Incubator on it the same day (I think), so take that into consider too mate! Link: https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthre...7#pid34627

Also, after I Flashback! and wrap up that conversation with Nathan (among other things), in the morning Ven will swap Michael back into the PC to be able to accept his Magnemite Egg back into his party! Also, Ven will likely get started on that Bonding Ritual with Lucifer as his first slot in the morn, but I'll need to come up/finalize a few Poems for that occasion!

That should be everything, but I'll let you know if I think of anything else that needs to be shared!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(02-18-2018, 04:53 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Also, Ven will likely get started on that Bonding Ritual with Lucifer as his first slot in the morn, but I'll need to come up/finalize a few Poems for that occasion!

The one with the Apricorn Dust? Cool. I'm still having mine too. I wouldn't have thought that Ven would actually do that ritual though - it feels a tad bit like magic, or something 'spritual'? Or has all that magic Shiva is scattering sensitized him to some degree, or a good bond to his draconic bat makes him doing that ritual anyway?

Oh, and I remember that at some point Ven was scribbling poems in dorm, then put them away as soon as he sensed Shiva approaching.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(02-18-2018, 06:14 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(02-18-2018, 04:53 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Also, Ven will likely get started on that Bonding Ritual with Lucifer as his first slot in the morn, but I'll need to come up/finalize a few Poems for that occasion!

The one with the Apricorn Dust? Cool. I'm still having mine too. I wouldn't have thought that Ven would actually do that ritual though - it feels a tad bit like magic, or something 'spritual'? Or has all that magic Shiva is scattering sensitized him to some degree, or a good bond to his draconic bat makes him doing that ritual anyway?

Oh, and I remember that at some point Ven was scribbling poems in dorm, then put them away as soon as she sensed Shiva approaching.

The way Tandel described it didn't seem like magic so much as using a friendship ritual with the right component to tease out such a bond to my chara, so he doesn't flag it as MAGIC BAD!!! That, and Ven pretty much ascribes any Hog Potateo Arcane stuff as the act of the spirits and gods, which is legit ok in his books!

Yeah, Ven dabbles in poetry when the mood strikes him, mostly in the form of Haikus or Rhymes. Or 'Punetry' , a dreadful artform that Sans taught him how to do. Yeah.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
That's a suprisingly cute trait of the usually dark and morally dubious Pokemon Sociologist.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(02-17-2018, 03:26 PM)Iron Wrote: I've been looking for a good chance to give out some Happiness points, and this is perfect!
+1 Happiness to:
Espurr
Numel, if he's really in your party?
Starmie
Rose

Oh hey, doesn't Valder/@Nylon deserve a point of increased Happiness for one of his Pokemon too? I'm feeling a tad bit bad that he's somewhat left out here while we others all received a point... Maybe he would be coincidently present in the Center the time Shiva & Co. arrive and Ven shares some candyfloss, is there enough that Valder's Pokemon reveive some bites of it if our Pokemon hold a little back (since all is said to be consumed after the small scene), if they and Valder would like to?
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
To be honest I dont know very much...its been since we last see Nylon, and I dont know if he will appear very soon. I think he dont mind, since he dont active participate in the campaigh (or in the forums very much). But that just my opinion, and I not in position to judge anyone.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
And you know people...I been thinking something when I looking in my app of the Pokerole about moves and pokemons. Pyroar have some interesting move such is Hyper Beam with 0 XP, Echoed Voice, Crunch and Overheat. I was thinking to adopt that lion even when I already have a Fire pokemon with me. But his fear to stay inside in the pokeball might be a problem...what is the cost to adop a pokemon @Iron?
(02-18-2018, 10:07 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: To be honest I dont know very much...its been since we last see Nylon, and I dont know if he will appear very soon. I think he dont mind, since he dont active participate in the campaigh (or in the forums very much). But that just my opinion, and I not in position to judge anyone.

Nylon and his chara are a part of the group just as much as we are, he's just less active than we others and mostly does his own thing and/or dwells in the comfortable shadows. That's okay though in my view even if I'd be happy to rp with him a little more, during important scenes and whole-party-battles he's always been present.

Concerning Pyroar, I don't know... The lion is very friendly towards humans but aggressive towards other Pokemon, so it'd certainly take a great amount of effort and care to work on this to eventually use him in battle. Though lethal Hyper Beam for 0xp is boss, that's true - but instead of adopting this particular Pyroar from the Shelter, maybe try to catch or trade for a young Litleo and evolve this one? They evolve after reaching maturity according to Corebook, which every young lion does sooner or later.
[Image: s-l300.jpg]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(02-18-2018, 10:12 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: And you know people...I been thinking something when I looking in my app of the Pokerole about moves and pokemons. Pyroar have some interesting move such is Hyper Beam with 0 XP, Echoed Voice, Crunch and Overheat. I was thinking to adopt that lion even when I already have a Fire pokemon with me. But his fear to stay inside in the pokeball might be a problem...what is the cost to adop a pokemon @Iron?

Cost depends on which pokemon.  If they're a particularly strong/dangerous/rare species, it's probably going to be really, really expensive (over 5k in the case of Gothitelle and Kingdra).  Even less powerful/rare ones are a hefty sum, though.  Rotom and Charmeleon were over 3k (they were trying to get rid of rotom, which lowered the cost some).

I'm assuming Pyroar falls under that first category.
Yeah, I think you right. Nylon is much part of the group as the others too. I pretty much not in position to judge him, because I too disapear from the forums for quite a time too. You right, I think he deserve too a point of happiness in one of his pokemons. Problably Haunter I think.

Hmm, I think you right again. Now that you mentioned, as much a Pyroar would be awesome, that agressivevity with other pokemon might be a problem too, and might take effor to deal with it. And acordding to Dragonstrike it take loot of expensive money to adopt him, around 5k. I dont have that much of money, and I dont feel in need to begin grinde for money. Perhaps to only buy medic items, food or TMs. And looks a bit more natural to raise a Litleo until he became Pyroar! Also, I like the image and reference!

(02-18-2018, 10:36 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(02-18-2018, 10:12 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: And you know people...I been thinking something when I looking in my app of the Pokerole about moves and pokemons. Pyroar have some interesting move such is Hyper Beam with 0 XP, Echoed Voice, Crunch and Overheat. I was thinking to adopt that lion even when I already have a Fire pokemon with me. But his fear to stay inside in the pokeball might be a problem...what is the cost to adop a pokemon @Iron?

Cost depends on which pokemon.  If they're a particularly strong/dangerous/rare species, it's probably going to be really, really expensive (over 5k in the case of Gothitelle and Kingdra).  Even less powerful/rare ones are a hefty sum, though.  Rotom and Charmeleon were over 3k (they were trying to get rid of rotom, which lowered the cost some).

I'm assuming Pyroar falls under that first category.

I think them I will try to find a Litleo then and raise him. Too much cost to adop a pokemon for now, and I would like to keep some money for emergency.