Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
The duplicat (transformed into an alakazam) trolls everybody by interrupting their battle by teleporting everybody to the irradiated island.
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
(10-26-2016, 02:25 PM)Laz0r C0mf0rt Wrote: The duplicat (transformed into an alakazam) trolls everybody by interrupting their battle by teleporting everybody to the irradiated island.

BA. BAA! (HEY. WHAT WAS THAT FOR!)
(the duplicat detransforms and smirks mischievously) Duplicat : (welp! We are here! now lets find the trainer i saw) (wait there he is back at that wierd box like thing with an openable wall)

(10-26-2016, 02:55 PM)Laz0r C0mf0rt Wrote: (the duplicat detransforms and smirks mischievously) Duplicat : (welp! We are here! now lets find the trainer i saw) (wait there he is back at that wierd box like thing with an openable wall)

Baa... (You mean... a house.)

... (Is it for real right now? Box like thing?)

Ba. (Whatever, lets go check it out)

*Suddenly, grass rustles and a low growl is heard*
(duplicat transforms into a nuclear duplicat and checks it out) Duplicat: (hey guys, its a nuclear chiyinmunk!)

(10-26-2016, 03:17 PM)Laz0r C0mf0rt Wrote: (duplicat transforms into a nuclear duplicat and checks it out) Duplicat: (hey guys, its a nuclear chiyinmunk!)

*Suddenly, while duplicat was looking away, the chyinmunk knocks it into the wall with a tackle! and due to duplicat being trasnformed into nuclear, it does extra damage*

*The chyinmunk growls loudly at Baashaun and turns to him*

Baa,BA! (Hey, can you hear me pal, stop attacking us, SAY SOMETHING!)

*The chyinmunk is of course, too corrupted to respond. There's gonna be a fight if it keeps up like this.*
(hey mate nuclear pokes if not owned by a trainer are wild and wild nuclear types dont attack each other. Think "Swarm" logic)(notice how later in game there are nuclear pokemon attacking you side by side (wild of course) in double battles. further evidence to promote my text)

Duplicat: (id back up if i were you, these are considered hostile to all pokemon other than those who share the same nuclear exposure) (the duplicat asks the chiyinmunk what the trainer has been doing) (chiyinmunk: the "trainer" you speak of has been attacking us left and right! we havent done anything to him! he just started walking into the grass and came upon one of my brothers and just started attacking him! thats not right.)

(10-26-2016, 03:56 PM)Laz0r C0mf0rt Wrote: (hey mate nuclear pokes if not owned by a trainer are wild and wild nuclear types dont attack each other. Think "Swarm" logic)(notice how later in game there are nuclear pokemon attacking you side by side (wild of course) in double battles. further evidence to promote my text)

Duplicat: (id back up if i were you, these are considered hostile to all pokemon other than those who share the same nuclear exposure) (the duplicat asks the chiyinmunk what the trainer has been doing) (chiyinmunk: the "trainer" you speak of has been attacking us left and right! we havent done anything to him! he just started walking into the grass and came upon one of my brothers and just started attacking him! thats not right.)

*Baashaun backs off.*

Baa. (I'll take your word for it. I'll wait. Ask em what the trainer was doing.)
Duplicat: (so what is he doing exactly?) Chiyinmunk:He is just beating us up left and right, but he seems to be trying to get closer to that abandoned building)

(the duplicat takes a chunk of itself out of its body and turns it into a halfi berry) Duplicat: (Here Hold This!(he says to the baashaun))

"Faf af fafaf? Faf. (Did you just give him a part of yourself to eat? That's disgusting.)"