Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game thread] Skull Ruins Pokerole
(06-21-2018, 09:26 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(06-21-2018, 09:15 AM)Iron Wrote: "Peep!" 
The hole in her head is healing nicely after a visit to the Healing Machine. Her goo has replenished.

Small smile from Nathan.  "Nice to see you're somewhat chipper.  You really think you'll be more comfortable sticking with me?"

Nathan's also making it a point to check Solosis's Original Trainer ID.  That'll be valuable info to have.

The OT is marked as Nathan. Strange!
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
After Nathan is done with Solosis, Kirlia tugs at his sleeve and gives a firm nod.

It is time!
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(06-21-2018, 11:07 AM)Iron Wrote: After Nathan is done with Solosis, Kirlia tugs at his sleeve and gives a firm nod.

It is time!

Oh?  Well then...guess that delays what was happening next slightly.  Wasn't expecting this to happen until the next morning...

Well, it'll be a little extra comfort for Nathan for sure.  Nathan and Kirlia will have to wait for Ventus to finish talking with the others, though...wouldn't want to interrupt that.

Definitely going to make sure some other specific pokemon are able to see this. Calam, Swiftfire, Juliet, Princess, and Zippy. I think they'll definitely all want to see this.
(06-20-2018, 08:30 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Ventus seemed even more dispirited when Nathan just....left in slience but FULL of emotional turmoil, but he let them go without objection. If they no longer wanted to deal with him or the hardship he put them through, then that was MORE than fine and understandable. He didn't deserve anymore kindness from them for just ABANDONING them.....

(06-20-2018, 08:39 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

He was taken off guard when Heart HUGGED him instead of slugging his perfect punchable face , but with a look of trepidation and sad sympathy Ven returned the gestures, patting the collecter back and giving them an unseen sad smile. 

"....I will try to, Heart, but it may be....awhile before I feel comfortable doing so. However, I will NEVER forget about you or anyone else. Not after all we've been through, and the grand, epic adventure we've been on. Even though I loathed being put them, they've given me a wealth of great experience and memories that I will learn from and cherish for the rest of my life, including.....including all the good times I've had with you, my friend. Thank you, Heart. We've learned much from each other and had grand times....and while I may be leaving, that does mean its the end of those for you. Have fun for me and catch a multitude of Rare Pokémon, alright? After all, while this may be good bye, its only for now....."

The researcher then gives the rare collecter a final consuling pat on their back before disengaging from them, and turning towards perhaps one of THE most important people in his life......

(06-21-2018, 08:13 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:

'…..Shiva.....'

...He placed a hand on her shoulder, and gave her the most solumn, depressed, yet HONEST look he could muster up as he stared deeply in her eyes.

"My departure, my current mounting stress, the paranioa and frustration with my life.....NONE of it is your fault, my dearest. NONE of it. I'm.....just TIRED and sick of how....how INTERESTING and BIZAARE my life has become, and I've simply had enough. ….I can't ask you not to mourn my departure, but I CAN ask you not to blame yourself or anyone else for it but myself. This is MY decision I've made, and no one else's. Understood, Shiva?"

"....You'll get along well with him, that I can assure you. He's.....a bit gruff and direct, but his heart is almost as pure as yours, dear, so rest asure I am leaving you in good, capable hands...."

Noticing that Shiva still hadn't gathered her.....farewell gifts, Ven silently pushed them forward at him, in a unsubtle indication she should take them, as he....he wanted to make sure she was not left completely bereft by his depature….

When she asked about THAT gift, though, his face seemed to sag back down into misery for a split second, before it re-firmed itself into on of resolution.

"Right now, if you want. This....meeting is all but concluded, so we can leave for....our room now for....that gift to be given."

Assuming she agrees and Heart doesn't try to hold them, the two eventually arrive in their own room, where upon Ventus seemed to be even MORE nervous and apprehensive than ever before.....

...until he eventually let out a *Sigh* that felt like a Wailord was being lifted off his chest, and flicked his rest to palm a Pokeball.

Not just anyone, though.

It was Raphael's.

He reached forward and pressed their ball into her hands, and closed them around it.

".....My final gift to you is my beloved child Raphael, Shiva. I am loaning them to you in order for them to watch over you, provide protection and comfort whenever needed, and.....and for you to have a constant reminder of how much I love you, now and for as long as earthly possible. "

"……Take good care of them, my love, and take good care of yourself. When the time comes for your adventure through Cheshire ends.....I'll be waiting for you, and ready to embrace you fully with all my heart and soul. I'll write and call you occasionally in the meantime, and we can update each other on the progress we respectively made. I promise you this, Shiva. I promise...…"

With that said, Ventus embraced his girlfriend despite how much doing so discomforted him, tears now streaming down his face and he silently sobbed. No matter how torn up he feels about her....changes and decisions, the one thing he ISN'T is just how much he loves her.

This may be a bittersweet farewell, but it was by far the end of their relationship.

Count on it.

(And so ends Ven's participation in the Skull Ruins Campaign [at least in the Game Thread; PMs are another story]. Next post should be as my new character, after Iron introduces them coming in to the Pokémon Center early morning waiting for everyone, after Ven paid him and updated him on things.)
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(Feel free to finish up the scene before responding to this.  Just wanted to get this out there sooner rather than later)

Well...maybe not the very next post.  The day's not quite over yet.  Nathan's waiting just outside that back room with Kirlia (I guess this happens before Raphael is handed to Shiva).  He also stopped Heart and Valder on their way out (but didn't say why to them).  The two of them are waiting for Shiva and Ventus to finish up.

Ventus is probably surprised that Nathan's waiting there.  Maybe everyone else is too.

Nathan doesn't say a word at first.  Kirlia walks up to Shiva and gives her a firm, assured nod of his head, very similar to the one he just gave Nathan.

He's ready.  They just need the Dawn Stone now to do this.

"...well, anyone up to see this?  I doubt it'll be like anything you've seen before.  Should be worth the time."

Kirlia also looks at Ventus.  Yes, he'd very much like it if Ventus was present for a particular reason...

Kirlia also looks at Valder.  He also would very much like it if him and Theo were present, but for a different reason...
(06-21-2018, 02:14 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
*Flashback?*

Ven's….fairly surprised that Nathan was willing to include him in ANYTHING now, but if they both wanted him to bear witness for whatever they had planned....

The researcher mulled it over only briefly, his expression indecisive and uncertrain…..before he slowly nodded his head, not trusting himself to speak lest he yet again spoil this occasion with the errant wrong word.

What could they have in mind for him at this point....well, only one way to find out, right?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Heart was really sad but he give time for Shiva and Ventus. "I leave you two alone. Again, thank you for everything Ventus..." Still with sorrow Heart wait outside and give space to them to talk. He then be stopped by Nathan. With a simple nod of his head Heart talk to Nathan. "...I guess...I very much sad now, but show that already Nathan...before...you know..." Then Heart take his time to wait. His eyes already red from crying.

Wow. Talking about be depressed...
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
This one's meant to @Lord Windos
---------------

A startled 'eeek!' escaped Shiva upon feeling a hand on her shoulder, only to meet Ventus' direct gaze as she looked up who the heck was touching her now. The look her dear gave her captured her as surely as a MasterBall as it was one she'd best describe as the one of a broken young man, one that just NEEDS to make a cut here and now. She didn't wanted to look him into the eyes now, she didn't make it to hold deep eye contact for more than a few moments before she slowly looked away again.

However, she let out a long and tired sigh at both his assurances; while she wasn't sure before whether she won't blame herself, she was sure that she SHOULDN'T now, so she eventually forced herself to perk up, strengthen her posture a little and give an agreeing nod accompanied with a weak but very carefully hopeful smile softening the blow to both. She may not like it at all that Ventus leaves - but if he's indeed as pure in heart as...she was according to Ven, maybe things weren't entirely black now.

At the words 'right now' she perked up again, this time in a more startled manner, before she wiped away some last tears from her eyes (and Cottonee's) before she was swift to pack everything he wanted her to keep away into her stuff, placed her dearest fluffball onto her shoulder, gave a quick "G...good night then, Heart... To you too, Valder... We might see tomorrow." and followed Ventus to 'their' room. She was rather suprised that he seemingly was FINE to share a room with her after he was so....avoiding and fearful in Atheneum... But it also delighted her to no end.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Up in the dorm however, she suddenly grew somewhat nervous herself, neatly mirroring that apprehensiveness she could pick up from his side.

Before she could say or do anything however, she was given Ven's child in all but blood, and right now she could only STARE at her love in wonder, confusion and eventually.....thankfulness as he opened up WHY he was giving sweet Raphael to her.

For a rare occassion, Shiva had no idea what to say. Words seemed not enough to express what she felt and what the gifting of his archangel meant to her.

That heartfelt embrace he dragged her into caught her pretty off-guard and almost made her flinch, but as he HIMSELF started crying she did the only right and layed her arms around his back to return the hug as best as she could, ALMOST she started to cry herself again. No tears came however. "Ven...... Now, you're really something.... Just gifting me....your Raphael............ But, if that's what you wish for, I can....take care of him in return for you.... I'll try... I hope he'll....take it well...."

If allowed, she then placed a very very light kiss on Ven's cheek. "I was just about to ask whether I can write or call you a few times as well. I'd...love to hear what you experience and what places you visit, thinking of you whenever I visit them myself." Now, a faint sob came from her as well. "I'll wait for you... I'll try to make sure that I'll stay fine and uninjured on further traveling... To not in any more *faint unamused chuckle* Seikamaters... I don't regret coming to Creshire.

....Because I met YOU."

-------------------
Music cue! TBM - 'Without you' Wonderfully sad but with a hopeful touch between the pages.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
And this one goes to @Dragonstrike.
---------------------

A suprised as Shiva was, she didn't show it and instead chose to AVOID looking at him, her expression becoming neutral. She wasn't even changing her reserved attitude as Kirlia came directly to her and Nathan shared WHY he was waiting there, but it made her understand.
Letting out a held breath in an impercible sigh, she drew that [Image: 364878027faf891dcded09548ae188ee] she has once found, and steps forward to simply place it in Nathan's hand before she hesitantly spoke up. "There you go. But....do excuse me as I am NOT in the mood anymore to... *energic headshaking* witness a delightful moment today.... Nor tomorrow..... Have fun evolving your psychic dancer and making his dream come true.(This was meant honest, not sacastically) But... Remember what I told you, asked you for in return for this stone. So far, I haven't seen much of that promise. You BROKE my trust and tested my patience a few times too often DESPITE I've been there for you when you needed it..."

"If you want it back, you have to work for it. My trust and care is earned by generosity, accepting my barriers and showing care for me and those I care for myself. I'm sorry but.... but......... Good luck. Ven.... I'll wait upstairs for you. Don't let me....wait too long, please...."

With that, she left them all, a defeated expression now on her. Cottonee loyally followed her.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
After Shiva leaves, Nathan quietly shakes his head in response to what she said and mutters something incomprehensible under his breath.  Shiva broke his trust a little too, and she's by no means completely off the hook.  Trust is a two way street, ya know.

Nathan looks at Valder, Ventus, and Heart.  "...well, let's get this started, you three.  We're gonna have to go find a large space to do this.  Gonna have to find a quiet place outdoors to have enough room.  Celebi Park will probably suffice (there's nothing inherently 'magical' about the location, and it's peaceful and not super populated with humans).  If any of your pokemon in particular want to watch (I'm fairly certain Malphena does), then you should grab them now."

It's fairly apparent why Nathan wanted a large space once they arrive.  With Calam, Swiftfire, Zippy, Princess, and Juliet (currently disguised as Kirlia), that's a lot of room that's needed to accommodate for them.  Mostly because of Swiftfire.

Alright, so who from Ventus and Hearts' pokemon might want to watch this evolution?  I'm assuming Valder is both present and has Theo out (partially because I'd like to do something with the two of them soon after the evolution is done. Making that assumption is fine, right?)