Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure: Celadon City Vandel
Arial thinks for a while...then he shake his negativity. "I someone who loves pain more than anyone Sekmet, but after almost dying via Explosion, Nuclear Ray and Bites, I think I have pain more than enough. I believe I still have some Iodine Tablets with me (I take a look on my character sheet and discover I still have those. They reduce 25% Rads from users). They can certainly help if my radiation become dangerous, or any pokemon of mine. My rads its not that bad for now. If the situation be dangerous, we will use that. But thank you for your help sister." Arial smile. "See you soon okay?"

With that, Arial return Sekmet then look to Lindworm and Reiner. "Well, I believe we should get rid of those Nuc Raticate and Ratatas. I dont like killing pokemon, no matter how corrupted it is, but our mission is deal with those Nucmons, so we dont have much choice. But you two do that. I still need to recover from the shock. Death its not a good experience, and I believe Melchior will not let me go soon."
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Watching the scene with Sekmet, Reiner just quietly sighs in exasperation.

"...just take an Iodine Tablet before this becomes a problem, Arial."  (they also give you a temporary flat 5% resistance to accumulating more Rads per tablet taken (up to a max resistance of 15%), which is very, very good.  And incredibly useful for Ground, Rock, Bug, and Dragon types in particular.)
Seeing Reiner and Arial in agreement on killing all the Corrupted Ratatta + Ratiticate, Lindworm too reluctantly agreed with the course of action, and all of you quickly and efficiently stamped out their lives. The OTHER Blackthorn exile didn't like the thought of killing what amounted to a tragic monster, but he understood that they were likely beyond redemption, and that it was a mercy to both the party and them to simply snuff out their lives now....

With that out of the way, the NRF Courtyard fell into tense, pensive silence, as you once more surveyed the area for any opportunities/ambushes before moving onwards.....

NRF Courtyard Encounters
All of these take of a Micro Cycle's worth of time; All Buffs on Pokémon Still Active.

The Corspe
Difficulty: Low
Reward: $3000 Poke; 3 Super Potions; Anti Radiation Supplies

The Watchtower
Difficulty: Moderate
Reward: Key Item; A Weapon

The Grove
Difficulty: Moderate
Reward: Rare Pokémon; Rare and Useful Item for the Dungeon

The Berry Fields
Difficulty: Moderate*
Reward: Varies depending on which field of berries you choice (or both) , but you will get plenty of useful Berries!

The Non-Corrupt Pokémon
No longer here, as they were scared into hiding by the Explosion! Better luck next time!

The Entrance
Difficulty: ???
Reward: ???; Getting into the damned place.
Note: Mandatory Encounter, so somebody in the group must take this before the rest can Move on.

No cap limits besides the Watchtower (Only One Person), but XP Bonus will be gained if the party divides to do individual Micro Encounters.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
After Arial finish the thing about destroying those Nucmons, Arial see something. The corpse of someone (or something) lying dead. Arial thinks maybe there is something that man might have. And he needs some medic potions since its was used 1 Super Potion. He see too the Grove. "Guys, I gonna take a look in this path. I will kick return."

Action: Take a look in the body to take medic items and the Anti-ration supplies in the encounter 1#. Then take the path of the Grove to see what kind of item is there in the encounter 3#. If not possible those two encouters, I take encounter 1#.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
"...that watchtower looks like it might have something important in it.  And I have a feeling there's something over in that grove over there, too...we should probably check both before we head in...hmmm..."

Seeing that Arial is going to check that corpse, Reiner decides...

"...I'm going to go check that Grove out.  You're free to join me if ya like, Lindworm, or you can go investigate something else.  Looks like there's a few things around that might be useful...though the Grove and Watchtower are the only places that I would say we need to check before we try to get in."
(07-15-2018, 03:36 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

(07-17-2018, 08:46 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Hearing both of the locations/things you are investigation, Lindworm elects to search the Watchtower. While the though of splitting up HERE sent shivers up his spine, it was a much more time efficient means of covering ground and looking for all the goodies the party could get their hands on. That, and he believe that Reiner is more than capable of taking care of himself, and Arial....well, he was just going to loot a dead body, so their is hardly a way for him to get fucked up by that, right?

---

With great care and fully Alert for glowing green danger of any kind, the madman gingerly makes his way towards the Corpse, Zeus and ESPECIALLY Melchior sticking close and balefully glaring at their surroundings. Up close....well, the body look like it was both badly mauled AND burnt to a crisp, the all too gruesome and tell tell signs of a victim of Nuclear Pokémon aggression. Arial has seen plenty of people and Pokémon back in similar or WORSE state back 'home' in Tandor and a few nights prior, so seeing the body doesn't unnerve him in the slightest.

From what you can see, his clothing is completely obliterated, but their is a small, blood stained satchel a half meter or so away from the Corspe. Retrieve it?

---

Reiner and his Pokemon boldly strides towards the Grove of great big trees, his intuition and great reserves of confidence leading the foray. Didn't hurt that he had a Mythical partner and two highly capable Pokémon guarding his back, but he still kept his guard up and senses Alert as he went along. Eventually, he found himself in the middle of the Grove, and caught sight of something hanging from the branches of a tree that stole his breath away: A Golden Apple! An impossibly Rare delicacy, spoken throughout many myths and legends to grant great fortitude and everlasting life to whomever eats its! How in the hell is one HERE of all places?!

Alert Roll
(6)(2)(4)(4)(5)(3)(4)(3)(3) 5 Successes, Nice!

...However, before you could go get it/get Frosslad to retrieve it, you suddenly froze as you felt and heard the subtle signs of MANY.....things watching you, hidden from your sight in the trees and thick undergrowth that surrounded you. Their was an underlying air of hostility/defensiveness from the Ambush, but greater than that was....a thoughtful, analytical watchfulness. Huh....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(07-17-2018, 03:04 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

"...what in Lugia's name...?  That's one of the last things I would have expected to see here...or see, period..."

...of course, as soon as Reiner can tell he and his pokemon aren't alone...well, continuing forward as if nothing's wrong isn't the best plan, obviously.  That's just asking for trouble.  But turning back isn't very productive either, so..."

"...alright, I know you're there, and I think we all know none of us are going anywhere quite yet.  Show yourselves."

The ambush failed, so I wonder if whatever's hiding will come out if Reiner makes that detail known? No open aggression just yet...but a lot of caution and some curiosity for sure.
(07-17-2018, 03:29 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Nothing happened at first, as you declared the gig was up for the would be ambushers.

Then, with a loud rustle, a BIG, green, and insectile Pokémon leaped from the tree the Golden Apple hung from, landing at its base and looking at you with its glassy eyes.

[Image: latest?cb=20160812144335]

Its arms were crossed, and it was watching you carefully, body tensed and ready for action, but at the same time not immediately confrontational. You could now also now hear a faint *Buzz....* from the surrounding trees, and the overall watchfulness greatly amplifying.

(07-17-2018, 03:39 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

Reiner quirks an eyebrow.  He'd done some reading on Tandor's nuclear disaster and the pokemon that had been discovered towards the climax of the disaster in his free time.  With the TUVEI, obviously.  Knowledge is power, after all.

"Ah, so we have Geigeroach around here, do we?  Interesting..."

"...well, you just protecting yourselves, or are you protecting the apple?"

No moves one way or the other yet...just questions to gauge the situation for now.
(07-17-2018, 04:02 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

The enduring insect twitched at the question, before nodding its head once.

Empathy Roll: INS + Survival + 1/2 Empathy
(6)(1)(4)(5)(4)(5)(2)(6)(3)(2)(2) 6 Successes

You are able to tell they are answering 'Yes' to both questions, but they seem to be not entirely disinclined towards you taking the apple...if you make it worthwhile for it/its buddies...