Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Spanish Translation - Traducción oficial al español
100%

Stay tuned...
(10-26-2016, 09:59 PM)Samrux Wrote: 100%

Stay tuned...

Congrats on you and your team @Samrux Smile

In the French translation team we had to start the translation from 0 a new time, cause of the «old» file and the newer that androziel given to us, and we're only 3 active peoples on the translation actually (others are working or studying), but I'm confident, we'll reach the 100% a day.

One more time...

Congrats !
(10-26-2016, 09:59 PM)Samrux Wrote: 100%

Stay tuned...

100%.......
100%!!!!!!!
*ataque cardiaco* X´P
[Image: uranium_team.png]
An update on how things are going: The team is working on the final revision of the game's dialogue, putting efforts into making the game the best experience it can be. Everything else (Pokédex, items, moves, etc.) is already translated thanks to help from external resources (namely, Pokémon Essentials in Spanish). However, there is an enormous bulk of interface and battle text that, even with external resources, is currently proving hard to tackle, since the lines are scrambled.
We are looking to either start testing soon, or start a public beta of the game soon, in an upcoming patch. It all depends on how well it goes for us in the following days. Stay tuned!

Déjemle ponerlos al día con lo del proyecto: En este momento, el equipo está trabajando en la versión final de los diálogos, para asegurar que la experiencia de juego sea lo mejor posible. Todo lo demás, incluyendo la Pokédex, objetos, movimientos, etc, ya está completamente traducido, con ayuda de recursos externos (una versión de Pokémon Essentials en español, para ser exactos). Todo... excepto una pared enorme de textos de combate y de interfaces, que incluso con estos recursos ha sido difícil de afrontar, ya que las líneas de texto están fuera de orden.
Esperamos comenzar a probar el juego traducido pronto, o incluso comenzar una prueba abierta en la siguiente actualización del juego. Todo depende de cómo nos vaya en los días que vienen. ¡Estén alerta!

(10-27-2016, 09:23 AM)Akexus Wrote: Congrats !

Merci beaucoup! Good luck on your own project! For a while we were, too, running with a team of 3 people. It really started to catch on when we got a full team (now 11), but it's definitely possible to do with few people, as long as you're passionate! Go on!
Hi... i'm a portuguese (pt-br) speaker, and i want to translate the game to portuguese... but i didn't know how... can anyone from spanish translation team can help-me how to start?
(11-07-2016, 10:59 AM)alanvcb Wrote: Hi... i'm a portuguese (pt-br) speaker, and i want to translate the game to portuguese... but i didn't know how... can anyone from spanish translation team can help-me how to start?

Hey! You can start by contacting the developers in the official Discord server. Here is the invitation link: https://discordapp.com/invite/RvrjWHJ

Regarding the state of the Spanish Translation project: We still have a bunch of work to do on the interface and battle text, but, as you can see, the technical aspects of implementing the translation into the game... Are solved! And the rest of the game is already fully translated!
We're reaching the end!

Respecto al estado actual del proyecto de traducción: Aún tenemos mucho trabajo que hacer con los textos de combate e interfaz, pero, como pueden ver, los aspectos técnicos de implementar la traducción al juego... ¡Están completados! ¡Y todo el resto del juego está traducido ya!
¡Estamos llegando al final!

[Image: unknown.png]

Heya !

I was asking myself a little question: do you project to give a "spanish name" to the uranium uniques pokémon ?
(11-09-2016, 11:05 AM)Samrux Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 10:59 AM)alanvcb Wrote: Hi... i'm a portuguese (pt-br) speaker, and i want to translate the game to portuguese... but i didn't know how... can anyone from spanish translation team can help-me how to start?

Hey! You can start by contacting the developers in the official Discord server. Here is the invitation link: https://discordapp.com/invite/RvrjWHJ

Regarding the state of the Spanish Translation project: We still have a bunch of work to do on the interface and battle text, but, as you can see, the technical aspects of implementing the translation into the game... Are solved! And the rest of the game is already fully translated!
We're reaching the end!

Respecto al estado actual del proyecto de traducción: Aún tenemos mucho trabajo que hacer con los textos de combate e interfaz, pero, como pueden ver, los aspectos técnicos de implementar la traducción al juego... ¡Están completados! ¡Y todo el resto del juego está traducido ya!
¡Estamos llegando al final!

impresionante!
magnifico el trabajo que han hecho Big Grin
(11-09-2016, 12:20 PM)Akexus Wrote: Heya !
I was asking myself a little question: do you project to give a "spanish name" to the uranium uniques pokémon ?
We do not! That's because in the official franchise the Spanish names are the same as the English names, so we will follow that here. Italian also does this, so there are no unique Pokémon names in Spanish or Italian. Other languages do give new names to Pokémon, though.

Good luck on everything you're doing! The first photo shows how there is a new Language option in-game, so everything is set for your own translation to also be included Big Grin

(11-09-2016, 12:29 PM)BCRKangust Wrote: magnifico el trabajo que han hecho Big Grin
You've done a fantastic job Big Grin

¡Gracias! Thank you!
Por favor, borra la cita de tu mensaje, porque las imágenes son muy grandes y obstruyen. ^^'
(11-09-2016, 03:37 PM)Samrux Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 12:20 PM)Akexus Wrote: Heya !
We do not! That's because in the official franchise the Spanish names are the same as the English names, so we will follow that here. Italian also does this, so there are no unique Pokémon names in Spanish or Italian. Other languages do give new names to Pokémon, though.

Good luck on everything you're doing! The first photo shows how there is a new Language option in-game, so everything is set for your own translation to also be included Big Grin

(11-09-2016, 12:29 PM)BCRKangust Wrote: magnifico el trabajo que han hecho Big Grin
You've done a fantastic job Big Grin

¡Gracias! Thank you!
Por favor, borra la cita de tu mensaje, porque las imágenes son muy grandes y obstruyen. ^^'

I see ^^
By our side, we fell behind cause of thinks like the number of translators (we're actually 3 actives ^^'), and the new file from Androziel, but we'll reach the 100%. This will take time, but we'll complete this translation ! Smile

And congrats another time for your work and the work of your team, @Samrux !