Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
Didn't say yet but awesome art Phantom!

And wolwie! We hit the jackpot people! I did some mathematics here and since we are 5, each one can have 40.000 Pokedollars.

Also, mind if I take at least one of those Revive? I kinda need to revive Rose just in case we need her.

I still have 10 Potions and 6 Super Potion, consider the Potions I buy and the Orchid Items. So you can divide the healing items among you.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
WAAAAAHHHHH so much gold and medicines, guess it wasn't such a bad idea of me to have Shiva venture down one of these dark chasms? (>v<)

About splitting up all that loot, we COULD possibly keep all for ourselves and not tell Cosh and Nathan a thing about it as it's solely our effort and gain, but that sounds kinda mean and nothing that Shiva in-chara would agree on: But, me feels it's be fair if share the biggest part (maybe 70%) among us and let Nathan at least have a smaller part. I for example am in need for some Potions and Super Potions. :<

EDIT: I kinda want to be rewarded in-chara for that fierce battle, so sharing everything equally when one of our group has literally done nothing to get that loot feels....wrong to me.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(07-16-2019, 04:33 PM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: How do y'all wanna split the med chest and the cash?

Unless the Scimitars want a piece of the bounty (Which thus far they haven't), I say we do it in 5ths. 1 Revive/2 Potions/1 Super Potion for each of us, and give the Hyper Potion to Spira since I recall they're running low on Medical Supplies. If you list out what amounts you currently have, I can decide if Terra and I would be willing to give up our share of Meds just to make sure Spira gets restocked if its a low amount.

As for the cash, everyone gets a $40000 Poke share after Terra sells all the swag in Cress (He's the group's merchant, so he'd naturally want to handle such bulky transactions and split the revenue fairly!). Simple!

On to other matters.....how about that Ultra Dark Slowbro and Shelldar? Anyone interested in catching them? Terra is, if for no other reason than to remove such demons from the ecosystem and put them under lockdown/control until he gives them to either Howl or Chuckles for them to handle.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I kinda wanted to try catching that Slowbro, but I'm fine to let Terra catch that one and Shiva ATTEMPTS to capture that Shellder. That things has faded however - is it possible for her to catch it at all, @Iron? o.o If it is, then one Steel Ball is it from Shiva's side please.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-16-2019, 04:38 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Didn't say yet but awesome art Phantom!

And wolwie! We hit the jackpot people! I did some mathematics here and since we are 5, each one can have 40.000 Pokedollars.

Also, mind if I take at least one of those Revive? I kinda need to revive Rose just in case we need her.

I still have 10 Potions and 6 Super Potion, consider the Potions I buy and the Orchid Items. So you can divide the healing items among you.

Indeed all accounts, mate!

Sure, you can take one! Don't think anyone would object to more Revives being evenly distributed around the group, right?

You sure about that? If so, 'your' share of Medicinal Items would likely best go to the person that has the most deficiency in them (Be it Spira , Shiva, or Nathan - Terra's doing well enough the Healthcare front in a myriad amount of ways).

(07-16-2019, 04:41 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: WAAAAAHHHHH so much gold and medicines, guess it wasn't such a bad idea of me to have Shiva venture down one of these dark chasms? (>v<)

About splitting up all that loot, we COULD possibly keep all for ourselves and not tell Cosh and Nathan a thing about it as it's solely our effort and gain, but that sounds kinda mean and nothing that Shiva in-chara would agree on: But, me feels it's be fair if share the biggest part (maybe 70%) among us and let Nathan at least have a smaller part.  I for example am in need for some Potions and Super Potions. :<

EDIT: I kinda want to be rewarded in-chara for that fierce battle, so sharing everything equally when one of our group has literally done nothing to get that loot feels....wrong to me.

Nope, but we sure as heck payed for it! If that Encounter with The Dark Ones are any indication, then the Skull Ruins is really starting to up the anty - which is saying something, considering the group has already dodged an Encounter with a Legendary Spiritomb and actually FOUGHT a later Legend down the line. Yikes.

Honestly, I just rather everyone get a equal share and not leave anyone out, as that's both the most kind thing to do and because I don't like the thought of 'punishing' other players for not joining in an Encounter (Especially if they have good reasons not too). Dragonstrike/Nathan already missed out on the XP from the battle (How much of that, btw Iron?) and the chance to catch the Pokemon there too, so I don't see any reason to compound the total cost any further. Plus, as I said earlier (More or less) healthcare for all is bestcare!

Look, I can understand why you feel like Nathan should get zlitch or a lesser share, but I don't think being selfish about the Healing Supplies is a good idea down here in the Ruins. Maybe with the Cash Loot she could get a larger chuck out for herself of Nathan's share to 'balance the books', but I'd still say that's unnecessary. After all, Shiva and the rest of the group are going to be set for the rest of the campaign if they survive and beat/'beat' DEOXYS no matter what based on what they've gained/will gain.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(07-16-2019, 04:42 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Unless the Scimitars want a piece of the bounty (Which thus far they haven't), I say we do it in 5ths. 1 Revive/2 Potions/1 Super Potion for each of us, and give the Hyper Potion to Spira since I recall they're running low on Medical Supplies. If you list out what amounts you currently have, I can decide if Terra and I would be willing to give up our share of Meds just to make sure Spira gets restocked if its a low amount.

Not so fine am I however about the share of the remaining meds... Mind if I take 2 Potions and 2 Super Potions instead? Something in my mind is telling me that Spira's also low on Potions, so I kinda wish for him to get 3 Potions and 2 Super Potions additionally to that Hyper Potion. As said, sharing is caring indeed, but.... When one of us (Spira) is low on medicine and another one of us (Nathan) has done nothing to win that fight and get that loot, distributing everything equally feels just not like the right to me.
EDIT: Yes I can see your point dear, I surly can, but my inner self struggles to adapt it.

About the Revives, I'd be up to let Heart use one to insta-revive Rose if he likes and share the remaining four ones equally.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-16-2019, 04:45 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I kinda wanted to try catching that Slowbro, but I'm fine to let Terra catch that one and Shiva ATTEMPTS to capture that Shellder. That things has faded however - is it possible for her to catch it at all, @Iron? o.o  If it is, then one Steel Ball is it from Shiva's side please.

I'd prefer to get the Shelldar over the Slowbro, but I'll let you make how many attempts on the blacker than usual bivalve first, since Terra and I don't care who catches it, so long as it gets caught and/or killed (last resort). That thing can't be allowed to be free in our opinions, so it either gets locked up, or put down. Can Terra make an attempt to capture Dark Slowbro, Iron?

Either way, I'll be turning in for the night then, so no posts from my side for a while. Night~
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-16-2019, 04:57 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 04:42 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Unless the Scimitars want a piece of the bounty (Which thus far they haven't), I say we do it in 5ths. 1 Revive/2 Potions/1 Super Potion for each of us, and give the Hyper Potion to Spira since I recall they're running low on Medical Supplies. If you list out what amounts you currently have, I can decide if Terra and I would be willing to give up our share of Meds just to make sure Spira gets restocked if its a low amount.

Not so fine am I however about the share of the remaining meds... Mind if I take 2 Potions and 2 Super Potions instead? Something in my mind is telling me that Spira's also low on Potions, so I kinda wish for him to get 3 Potions and 2 Super Potions additionally to that Hyper Potion. As said, sharing is caring indeed, but.... When one of us (Spira) is low on medicine and another one of us (Nathan) has done nothing to win that fight and get that loot, distributing everything equally feels just not like the right to me.

About the Revives, I'd be up to let Heart use one to insta-revive Rose if he likes and share the remaining four ones equally.

How many Potions and Super Potions do you/Mika have left? I'd like to see the numbers before I agree to unequal loot distribution of the Healing Items. I also don't want to cut Nathan out of things or screw him over out of a good share, for reasons I've already stated.

Fine with the Revive distribution, tho! I'd recommend Heart/Spirit just let Rose sleep off the Faint, and then get her patched up with Heal Pulses from {Insert Heal Pulser Here} , as that way he can have one Revive as an emergency supply in the heat of battle. If he has at least 4 Unfainted Pokemon, that is; if it's less than that, then Reviving Rose with his share of the Revive(s) would be a sound idea.

(07-16-2019, 05:03 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: How many Potions and Super Potions do you/Mika have left? I'd like to see the numbers before I agree to unequal loot distribution of the Healing Items. I also don't want to cut Nathan out of things or screw him over out of a good share, for reasons I've already stated.

From my side it's 1 Potion that Ventus once mixed (yes I kept them seperated for sentimental reasons), 5 Potion Orchids, 3 Super Potions and 2 Super Potion Orchids. Half of my Pokemon are down to -2 Pain, but since we'll (hopefully) rest here at the Slowpoke Well, I'm restraining from healing any of them now.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---