• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
Main Menu

Music: Top Menu - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky

[Image: 450px-Pok%C3%A9mon_Mystery_Dungeon_logo.png] 
Primal Shadows

New Game

First Post
Curious about the game?  Find the Meta Thread here!

> Continue Game

Most Recent Post
Most Recent Mystery Dungeon/Encounters
Player Resources (Dungeon Maps, recruited pokemon, stored items and money, etc.)

Current Players:
1. @Lord Windos (Platina the Rookidee?)
2. @PhantomUnderYourDesk (Kee the Galarian Zigzagoon)
3. @Spiritmon (Kogeki the Delta Riolu)
4. @no one (Daxter the Midgardian Charmander)
5. @Mikaruge108 (Karen the Shiny Ralts)
Not currently looking for new players.

Former Player Characters under GM Control:
- Pyra the Devimp (Lord Windos)

[Image: Platina100x100PNG.png]  [Image: c6ca8ae44fb23590b9b3a9c96a0d48e1b6395ecf.png]  [Image: Icon_Kogeki.png]  [Image: Icon_Daxter.png]  [Image: Icon_Karen.png]  
[Image: Icon_Pyra.png]
*Credit for the wonderful portrait artwork goes to PhantomUnderYourDesk!

Team Names: Team Omega Seekers and Team Night Wardens
[Image: Bronze_Rank_TDS.png]
Current Leaders: Platina, Daxter, and Karen

In-Game Date
Saturday, April 18th, XX20
Day: 12

How to join:
1) Check the above player list.  If there's an empty slot, then you may be able to join!
2) Create an account for this forum (if you do not already have one) and PM the GM with a message asking them if you can join.
3) If the GM says it's okay for you to join, follow the steps in the first post of the Meta Thread (linked above) to create a character!
4) Wait for the GM to tag you in the Game Thread, then make your entrance!

Major Bosses Defeated
Jump to this section of the main menu with this link!

Wonder Mail
Jump to this section of the main menu with this link!

Jukebox
You can find a list/index of all the music that's been linked in this Game Thread here!

To the Primal Shadows Jukebox!
[Image: KForxQt.jpg]
Major Bosses Defeated:
The big, bad enemies the party has faced and defeated so far, their portraits hung up like trophies.  The number of question marks foreshadowing how many upcoming bosses there are is subject to change.

[Image: Boldore_200x200.png]  [Image: ZoroarkWithAura200x200PNG.png]  [Image: Thundurus_blue_200x200.png]  [Image: Tornadus_green_200x200.png]  | ? | 

Back to Main Menu
Wonder Mail
[Image: featured-pokemon-mystery-dungeon-dx-wond...-codes.jpg]

Information about the world, the party's current location, and what the party's been getting up to lately, delivered straight from the Pelipper Post Office!

[Image: Wonder_Mail_background_RTRB.png]

Recent Happenings
Team Omega Seekers has split up due to various personal issues.  Daxter and Karen leave the team to form Team Night Wardens and escape from the drama.  Pyra leaves to work an apprenticeship under Marcus the Cubone, severely depressed by being part of the reason the team split up.  Kee and Kogeki are left to manage Team Omega Seekers on their own.

Their personal issues aside, though, something larger seems to be afoot one week later.  Guildmaster Delphox has called an urgent meeting that members of all Adventurer's Guild Teams must attend, and a mysterious stranger was found unconscious on the shores of Sahra Town that same morning.  What could possibly be so urgent?

World Map
Click here for an interactive version of the above map!

Current Location Information
Sahra Town: A very sandy town nestled in a coastal valley.  Thanks to a nearby oasis and the neighboring ocean, life is able to flourish despite the harsh conditions of living on a continent consisting primarily of deserts, mountains, and caves. (Team Night Wardens, Karen)

Great Glacier: A gigantic glacier in the middle of the Mist Continent populated by various types of pokemon. In the deepest parts of the largest mountain of ice, the Glacier Palace is hidden away from prying eyes. (Team Omega Seekers)

Thunder Forest: A newly discovered Mystery Dungeon populated by tree loving Electric types. The loud noise of thunder can be commonly heard reverberating throughout the trees whenever there's a thunderstorm. (Team Night Wardens, Daxter)

Sand Dune of Spirits: An evershifting desert centered around an extremely large sand dune. While it's home to many Fire and Rock type pokemon, it's said the reclusive seer Xatu can be found here as well if one has great need of them.

Back to Main Menu
Our story begins with what feels to everyone like a dream...silhouetted against a backdrop of rainbow colors, the form of a pokemon wavers into existence...

Welcome to the World of Pokemon!: Personality Test - PMD: Explorers of T/D/S

The form of the pokemon is hazy, unclear...their mouth is clearly moving, but the sound is difficult to hear.  It's hard to tell what species they are, let alone what sounds they're trying to make.

After a few minutes(?), though, the hazy form starts wavering a little less, and it becomes possible to make out what they're saying.

...is......working?  H...lo?  Can.........me?

It wavers again, stabilizes, and the voice becomes clearer.

Ah, there we go!  I finally got through!  Hello, everyone!  You were contacted by Arceus, right?  Yes?  Perfect!  No need to say anything!  I can tell that you're the humans I've been looking for!

I'm afraid our world is in a great deal of trouble, and I cannot thank you enough for agreeing to help.  Now then, as for what exactly it is you need to do...well, obviously you can't do it unless you're in the right world!  I'll zap you on over lickety split, no problem!  We can discuss details further once you've arrived.  Now then, I need to do this, that, and the other thing...

The wavering form begins gesturing wildly with their arms(?), for Arceus knows what reasons.

Then they stop and suddenly turn around.  They sound surprised.

...wait, what?  What are you doing here?!  Oh no no no, that won't do at all...

They turn back around to face towards the ones they're speaking to again, this time more urgently.

I'm afraid I need to cut our meeting short!  We'll meet again later!  I wish you luck on your adventures!

The rainbow colored background starts getting brighter and brighter, and the entire dream (if it even is one?) becomes a bright, white light.  It's impossible to see anything...

An unknown amount of time passes...

------------------------------------------------------------------

And so the story begins...: Intro - PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness

...a rift opens in the sky, and 5 bright lights begin floating down from it towards the land below as the rift closes behind them...

They pass by a flock of Pelipper as they continue towards their destination.  The Pelipper look curiously at the lights, then at each other.  One of them nods to the rest of the flock, and turns to follow the lights.  The rest split off in various different directions, flying over both land and sea to reach their destinations...

A land watched over by the clouds themselves, which Pelipper takes extra care to avoid when flying past them...

A land covered in greenery and flowers that has only grown more beautiful with time, which Pelipper admires as they soar overhead...

A land shrouded in a mist that gives anyone who lingers too long in it chills, even the rugged and determined mailpokemon...

A land of communities that have sprung up around large bodies of water, ones that built their hard working lifestyles around easy access to the resource.  Pelipper prepares to land in one such body of water near a busy settlement...

And finally, a barren land that's perpetually underneath the sun's watchful eye.

The fifth and final continent is where our story truly begins.  As the lights approach the ground, the Pelipper following them flies off into the distance, towards a destination unknown as they scan both the land below them and the horizon...

...and the lights themselves seep into cracks in the barren ground amidst many brittle, dry trees...

A lone Cubone looks up at the Pelipper flying overhead and raises a hand to shield his eyes from the harsh sunlight.  He looks in the direction Pelipper has arrived from, takes note of what he sees, and then looks back at the mailpokemon as they continue to fly away...

------------------------------------------------

In a dark, underground cave, the five lights settle on the floor, each pulsing with energy and glowing with a soft light.

The lights dim and begin to fade, and laying on the floor in their wake are five pokemon, all unconscious initially.  What little light is in the room is provided by two sources: the slivers of light filtering in through the cracks in the ceiling above, and a small flame being produced by one of the five pokemon.  There's just enough light to make out the surroundings.

The room is empty, aside from the five pokemon.  Loose rock and dirt is scattered around it, and there's but a single exit out of the room.  The ceiling may be cracked, but both it and the walls look tough.

One by one, the pokemon come to.

A Devimp, the flame between their horns one of the sources of light in this dark cave.  They appear to be wearing a glove of some kind on one hand.

A black and white Zigzagoon with a handful of tufts of fur that are hues of yellow, purple, and violet instead of their usual colors.  A large, empty bag of some kind is laying next to them.

A black furred Riolu, their mask-like pattern on their face a dark red.  The pattern looks like it's torn, however, and a bone white coloration can be seen around their left eye instead of the dark red one.  Their blue eyes only seem to get brighter in the darkness, and the white scarf around their neck strangely seems to help them blend in with the shadows better than would be expected...

A strange looking Charmander, primarily blue in color.  No flame burns at the tip of their tail, and it instead ends in what appears to be a fin of some kind. A collar of some kind is around their neck.

And lastly, a Ralts that sparkles in the dim lighting provided by the slight beams and the fire.  Their horns are golden, and their eyes are obscured somewhat by their silvery hair.

These five pokemon all have one thing in common: they are all human.

Or at least, that's what they remember, some better than others.  Besides that detail, all they remember right away when they wake is their names.

The first to wake is the shiny Ralts.  She sits up a clutches her head, as she's got a bit of a headache.  "...oowwwwie...my head...why does it hurt so much...?"

The Ralts leans against a wall as she tries to gather herself.  She looks around the room as the other pokemon begin to come to.

"...where am I...? And why are there so many unconscious pokemon here...?"

@Lord Windos, @PhantomUnderYourDesk, @Spiritmon, and @no one, you are now free to post your characters' initial reactions to waking up in a dark cave with some degree of amnesia!  (Remember that those of you with only 1 Logic may remember less than those with 2)  The initial scenes prior to waking up in the cave are purely for introductory purposes, and are not meant to be reacted to.
Kee's theme for the transformation from the world of humans to the world of Pokemon (get G-note'd): My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade

The very first thing Kee does as he comes to himself, is closing his eyes again and roll onto his back to face the ceiling. Ugggghhhhh, it's yet way too early to get up, he's tired still, he's exhausted, he faintly recalls having had like the CRAZIEST dream ever, it was full of rainbowy and psychedelic lights... Did someone put something into his drink without him noticing? AGAIN? Ughh, he really should cut back on wandering from bar to bar at Saturday night and opt to stay at home, or else it'll end up baaaad for him....

He stretches all his limbs, yawns as he does so, but it doesn't reduce the headache he's having. Not at all, and so he scratches himself behind the ears with a paw of his. Ah, how satisfying~

.....Wait a moment, WHAT? S-since when does he have A PAW?

Suddely he jolts awake and staaaares at it, it is indeed a black furry paw with three sharp-looking claws.

But, but.... Wasn't it like this ALWAYS and ALL ALONG? W-why is he so suprised over this? He doesn't understand it, he doesn't get it at aaaaalllll....??

He stretches once again like a housecat would do
[Image: CleanCrazyFawn-size_restricted.gif]
before rolling around to stand on all fours, then he shakes himself and bristles all of his fine black and white fur. It's a bit more spiky and bushy than those of fellow 'Mon of his species, and the tips of the last black stripe of his body as well as his tailtip are colored differently and uniquely, and so is the tip of his right ear...
Why he has those markings he doesn't quite know, but he likes them regardless. They're looking so.... poisonous☆. Unique☆. Vivid☆. Badass☆.

As Kee loks around and smells the area, he looks vividly confused. W-why is he in some sort of CAVE? How did he get down here, why is down here, what dafaque has happened??? ( ̄、 ̄〃) Ughhhh, he can't recall a thing.... But he's got a feeling that he's here FOR A REASON, for a GOOD reason even, it's just that reason that has slipped his mind. Sighing once again, he slumps down.

His gaze falls onto this...BAG next to him, something about it is striking his curiosity and interest. A human would identify it as a bag where an electric guitar can be carried around, but Kee can't. Still, something about it draws him to it, it stirs up some feelings within him that he can't quite fathom...

It is many times larger than he is, but as he carefully sniffs it, he can't help but to.... smile. He doesn't understand why, it's more of an instinct. It smells... FAMILIAR...?? "...familiar....", he repeats. "Is it... mine? That's dumb, how could it..." He's torn, something within him is telling that it indeed belongs/belonged to him, yet it is absolutely weird and absurd.

Taking a leap of faith, Kee just crawls into it and gets comfortable by curling up into a black and white furball with only his head sticking out of it, he smiles widely as he does so. "Eh, I don't care, it's mine now." (≧◡≦) (Now counts as Accessory 1 and can hold 10 Items, but it can't be stuffed as Kee needs room to sleep within it) He looks pleased and content and enjoys the familiar scent of this bag... Even if he doesn't (yet?) understand why it's so familiar. Could it be that he was a human once? Regardless how strange this sounds, it does make some weird sort of sense, but Kee's absolutely not sure about that.... Eh, he opts to bear this in mind for now, just because.

Speaking about familiar and unfamiliar scents, he's not alone down this cave!~ Smelling the air again he picks up all their scents, and they TOO feel familiar?

????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either Kee has gome completely maniac and crazy, or there's some strange sense and reason that is out of his understanding behind this as well.

Kee doesn't appear hostile or agressive as he looks at each of them, but instead cautionous and sceptical. He remains curled up inside the bag, something within him is preventing him from outright running into them to start a fight like his species would usually do. It's probably this familiar feeling towards them. Yet, despite his behaviour, his voice sounds soft and melodious. "Who dafaque are YOU people? I, uh, got tha feelin' that I KNOW y'all from somewhere, yet this 'somewhere' is outta my reach. Uh, regardless, I'm Kee, hi..." He scratches himself behind his ear with the yellow tip again.

Furthermore, this feeling of familiarity is somewhat... a tad bit stronger towards this oddly colored Ralts. Or so he thinks so as he was laying his eyes onto her. How strange yet curious... Was it something he said??? Uh, maybe, probably??? He can't really recall, but he likewise thinks that this emotion doesn't come from nowhere. (Player's Note, those are indeed these platonic feelings and 'You mean a lot to me' he admitted towards Karen at the scene where they had to choose between death, leaving or pressing on stated in this post of mine, but with his current Logic Score he can't recall this scene.)

He'd even go so far to gently lick over her cheek, but he abstains from doing so. "Huh, good t'know that I'm not tha only one having some weird 'n unexplainable headache, ughhhh.... Guess we're all in the same boat?"
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Since everyone have their own music theme, I decided to give Kogeki his own music theme too:

Un-gravitify ~Crush 40 Vocals~

Kogeki felt...strange. While in his semi sleep state, he see images floating in his mind: Darkness. Lighting. Destruction. And death. This huge myriad of images make him more wishing to awake from his nightmare. Something he do, when he suddenly open his eyes, and jolt to stand up. Huffing from such weird nightmare. 

In the name of Aotios and Mutios...what was that? He put one paw in his head trying to figure out...until he notice the paw itself and felt even more confuse! What the...? Different of Kee reaction, Kogeki reaction to his new form was bit more focus. Kogeki calm himself and trying to formulate a logic set of thoughts. "Okay...calm himself and think...what is the first thing you remember?"

Before he could try to remember what exatcly happened, he hear voices, and then finally noticed he is not alone, but there was other Pokemon. Two of the awakened Pokemon a Ralts with a silver hair. And one strange looking Zigzagoon. The dark Riolu stand up in a offensive position, and he grab something behind him who was wraped up by his white scarf: A Kunai. It was a bit big for a Riolu to hold with one hand however, so he had to used both hands to hold the weapon, like a sword. The way of hold that weapon was...someway familiar to the strange Riolu. He didnt abandon his position and look wary to both Ralts and Zigzagoon.

Some details I would to add about this Riolu appearance:

The pokemon's typically blue fur is pitch black instead, and fur that's black on a normal Riolu is a dark red.  The portion of Riolu's 'mask' around its left eye is as white as bone instead of red and looks almost like the skin and muscle has been torn away, revealing part of the skull underneath.  The white bumps on the backs of Riolu hands are also as white as bone. Riolu's eyes was blue like the deepest sea, and sometimes glow eerily in the darkness.

Something also to mentioned: He have a strange presence...almost like he could disappear in the shadows at any moment in the darkness and appear behind his enemies and friends alike. Almost like is ethereal in some way. His scarf was perfect wrap around his neck, hiding his mouth.

He look to this...colorful black and white Zigzagoon along with that Ralts. Something about them was...familiar. His way of talk strike something within Kogeki...something familiar but also making him...annoyed somehow? Kogeki can't really understand why.

He look intensefully those too and finally spoke. "Kogeki." He take away his Kunai and put in his back again, perfect safe and wrap up in his scarf. "...Kogeki Kurayami." Said the Delta Riolu, crossing his arms and looking both the Zigzagoon and Silver hair Ralts. His gelid blue eyes gaze fall upon to the Shiny Ralts. "And you are?"
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
The Ralts looks surprised when Kee and Kogeki speak up and eventually say their names.

"Wh-what the...why are the pokemon talking...?"

"Eep!"

She backs away from Kogeki in particular almost instinctually, her breathing heavier and more rapid. She presses herself up against the wall to try and keep as much distance between the two of them as possible.

Kogeki's question breaks her out of that nervous silence as she nervously stares at the strange Riolu.

"...K-Karen..."

She blinks a few times as she says her own name.  Something about those names...it sounds familiar to her for some reason...

"...do w-we...know each o-other from somewhere...?  Why...why can I u-understand what you're saying...?"
Quote:

Fwoosh.

Crackle.

Ka-boom, Ka-BOOM.

An endless explosion of flames engulfs  a tiny circular space, clashing and raging against a seemingly endless void of darkness that threatens to consume it all. The land is sooty, black, and cragged as befitting of the domain of such intense, hellish flames. Scents of brimstone and, strangely enough, spicy incenses fill the roaring hot air, giving everything a truly otherworldly vibe.

Only two beings resided in this pocket of flame space. One, a wee little imp, splayed out unresponsively on the charred ground, looking dazed and almost completely out of it, and the other's form unknown towering over them, concealed and hazed by blinding white fire. 

The Being stared quietly at the little imp, until it spoke in a toneless, inflectionless voice that somehow carried a note of....weary but hopeful expectation.

Little one, little one, it is time for you to get up. Your quest from from God  now begins, to help stop the evil Darkness from blighting and ascending, yes. Helping others with the same goal, unfailingly, unending, and unwavering so. That is what you shall do, little one, that is  what you shall do. Now and until the end, whenever that begins...

The little imp groans at the voice, struggle to get up to better listen and look at them, but their body failing them as them as they fall over with a small *Whoomf* . The Being's presence.....soften at this, and a tendril of flame spouted forth from the fires surrounding it to carass the wee little imp, slowly filling them with strength and comfort.

Your trails will be long and tough, perhaps severe, endless, and cruel. Your quest will not be easy. Your life will not be easy. Nothing will be easy, for you. All will be uncertain. Fates unknown to you, Fates dear to you, your own Fate too, and.....

*Fwoosh, ROAR*

....But you shall persevere. Yes, you shall thrive and blossom in this fertile new world, and become.....

*Crack, snap, pop!*

....whatever you decide upon. You are Unfettered, and Unbound. Free to be, who you want to be. That is your Beginning. That is your Destiny. That is a gift to you. One of many, the others yet to be earned. Complete your quest, help your friends, be what you wish, and the rest of your reward shall become yours.

The disoriented demon looked to The Being, still weak and confused about everything, and yet....filled with hope and happiness by it all. Eagerness, excitement, and an almost insatiable curiosity filled them to the brim. Though they couldn't see it, the little imp could somehow tell The Being was smiling at their plunk as that tendril continued to soothe and caress them.

Yes, yes, just like that. Be like that. Keep that fire burning in your heart, and don't let anyone snuff it out. Blaze, be passionate, and enjoy what this new life given to you.

The Darkness suddenly began to close in on the little hellish space at The Being's words, devouring the flames and all within them with cold, pitiless apathy. This caused the Being's form to jolt in surprise, before they looked down to the little imp again, an air of seriousness and....weary resolution now pervading them.

It is time. Time for you to go. Time to start your quest. Time....for my end, and final rest. Time for you to begin again. Good-bye, little one. Good-bye....Pyra. May your future be bright, and shine the way to you and all that follows. Be strong. Be bold. Be inquisitive. And most of all.....be happy.

The ground beneath the little imp suddenly cracked wide open into an abyss and they fell in, flailing about at that and stretching out one clawed hand towards The Being. It looked at them sadly, yet.....contently, and for a brief, brief moment Pyra almost thought they caught a glimpse of their true form....

Then the crack closed tight, and all they knew was........................................................

..................................................................................
..................................................... "......Mmph....."

Slowly, the little Devimp on the ground leaned up from it, rubbing the crust out of their eyes with their gloved hand, before they began looking around, taking in the cave they were in with an air of faint curiosity and expectation. Sure enough both those feelings are rewarded right away, as they spot other Pokemon like them, yet so much unlike them too. A little being she somehow knew was a Fairy, a patchwork black and white fuzzy creature, a.....righteous yet damaged warrior, they think, and a odd blue newt drake of some kind. 

They didn't know what they are, who they were, yet somehow they did in another fashion. A memory sparks within them, causing the little flame between their horns to jump and jostle as they realized and remembered.

These were her allies, in their Quest against the Darkness! The ones they must help above all others and all else, no matter what! And, perhaps, perhaps, their future friends....? Yes, yes, all of that yes!

At that thought the wee lil' demon sprung right into the air and onto their feet, their previous muzzy headedness gone in favor of an almost fiercely eager excitement and joy, dancing around a little on the spot and clapping their hands together in delight with sweet smile, probably catching the attention of others in the process. They didn't care, though! Why should they, when they know their purpose, their buddies, and who they.....are? Wait, what were they again? Human, yes?

Pausing at that confused notion, the brimstone imp gave themselves a brief inspection, and found to their surprise they were not, in fact, human, but instead what they could instinctively know is a Devimp. A Pokemon. They were a Pokemon. That, and they seemingly didn't know anything else about who they were, upon further reflection.

For a moment they looked even more confused and a bit curious about that unexpected development, putting a little claw on their chin as they tilted their head and mused about it......before they just shrugged it off and smiled again, completely unbothered by their transformation. Ah, they were once a human, but now they were not. *Claps* Well, no matter, no matter! They know who they are now, and that is all that matters, yes! 

"I'm Pyra the Devimp, yes I am! If that is all I remember, then that is who I am!"

They suddenly exclaim this to themselves, clapping their hands together and doing a little wiggling jig, eyes closed as they just seemingly revealed with their own joyful self-discovery. Their voice was light, linted (soft), and had a raspy quality to it, but yet it was also strangely lyrical, energetic, and......feminine? Yes, feminine.

Her little celebration of sorts was short lived, for soon the rousing and activities of the other Pokemon around her snapped her out of it, causing the wee lil' demon to look around at everyone with eager inquisitiveness, as if deciding who she wanted to first greet. That was soon decided when the furry multi-colored.....Zizagoon, she believes, gruffy introduced themselves first, her head snapping to them like a Magnetmite to a load of iron ore, before she decide to skip right on over to them and *Yank!* hoisted them up with surprising Strength after they first talk to the Fairy Ralts, giving them, Kee, a beaming smile.

Pyra's Theme: Kefka's Theme Remix (Final Fantasy 6)

"Hello, and greetings Kee the Zizagoon! My name is Pyra the Devimp, that is who and what I am, yes! So very good to meet you, furry little man! Together, together, we shall explore this land, beat the Darkness, and become true friends, yes yes yes!"

The playful fiend said all this straight to their face as she held him up and near her, and a flash of curiosity passed over her face before she spontaneously decided to bend forward and lightly and gently nibble on one of the coon's little ears.

"Hmm....yes....fuzzy and soft, like fine terry cloth. Feel nice and interesting, yes yes...."

Pyra then, without releasing Kee, turns to the little sparkling fae, and gives them much the same smile as they were giving to their current glompee.

"Salutions and howdy, little Shiny Fairy! Who are you, what are you, why are you so sparkly sparkly, yes? Oh, and want hugs too?"

She doesn't notice the scarred Rilou getting up and introducing himself, her attention entirely on the Ralts and Kee. When the former says their name and expresses their confusion over hearing Pokemon speak she looks briefly confused at them for a moment before giving them a small, happy go luck smile.

"Karen! What a nice name! My name is Pyra the Devimp, one of Darkness and Flames! I know not who you are, but I know who you are to me! An ally, in our quest to stop the Darkness, and maybe a friend, yes! As why we speak, we hear, we understand, that is a simple question to answer, for we are Pokemon. Pokemon should understand each other easily and well, or well enough I suppose!"
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Something about this dark ethereal Riolu and their offensive reaction towards him strikes a nerve within Kee, a SENSTIVE one, it's itching him to counterstrike. And so he does!~ "What's wrong with ya black dogo, YA WANT SOMETHIN' ? Well, COME AT ME if ya DARE, come at me if ya want to fight, I DARE YA!!!" he yells at them as he bristles his fur more, but a moment later he slumps back into a black and white furball. "Ughhhhh, ya know what, just leave me alone... These HEADACHES, can't properly fight now, don't want to, wake me up again when September ends, will ya?"

(04-07-2020, 09:26 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: (...)He look intensefully those too and finally spoke. "Kogeki." He take away his Kunai and put in his back again, perfect safe and wrap up in his scarf. "...Kogeki Kurayami." Said the Delta Riolu, crossing his arms and looking both the Zigzagoon and Silver hair Ralts. (...)

This name rings some bells within Kee's foggy mind, and he musters them with curiosity. "Oh, YA're Kogeki...? Ah, this name...." He shakes himself, "...this name's somewhat familiar. Why, I dunno. But it DOES." So many familiar things and Kee hasn't quite an idea why they're familiar, how odd. Eh, must have to do with those headache and why he's down this cave, has it...?????

(04-07-2020, 09:52 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: (...) She backs away from Kogeki in particular almost instinctually, her breathing heavier and more rapid.  She presses herself up against the wall to try and keep as much distance between the two of them as possible.
Kogeki's question breaks her out of that nervous silence as she nervously stares at the strange Riolu.
"...K-Karen..."
She blinks a few times as she says her own name.  Something about those names...it sounds familiar to her for some reason...
"...do w-we...know each o-other from somewhere...?  Why...why can I u-understand what you're saying...?"

Oh THIS name rings some more bells, their ringing echoes back within Kee's mind in a different way. "Karen....? Wait, this means.... Ya're THE Karen, aren't ya...?" He doesn't quite understand why, but all suddenly Kee feels warmth arising within, a pleasant warmth. "I likewise r'member yar name from somewhere....~" He gives her a small smile, then shakes his head. "'nfortunately, ain't not quite sure from WHERE, but what I'm sure of is that it's nice t'see ya again." <3

As she backs off from Kogeki, Kee takes another leap of faith and instantly jumps between themselves, despite his headache avenges this sudden movement by intesifying painfully, he keeps a steadfast and protective stance in front of Karen as he snaaaaaarls at Kogeki, familiar or not. "If ya DARE to hurt a single silvery hair of the lady, I'll make ya regret it, LEAVE.HER.ALONE."

In a less agressive tone Kee adds "Look, we've got more important things to conc'ntrate on, like why we're down this cave, ya see? So PLEASE SAVE ANY AGGRESSION FOR FOES 'N ENEMIES, we're in this TOGETHER. Thanks."

(04-07-2020, 10:17 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: (...)Her little celebration of sorts was short lived, for soon the rousing and activities of the other Pokemon around her snapped her out of it, causing the wee lil' demon to look around at everyone with eager inquisitiveness, as if deciding who she wanted to first greet. That was soon decided when the furry multi-colored.....Zizagoon, she believes, gruffy introduced themselves first, her head snapping to them like a Magnetmite to a load of iron ore, before she decide to skip right on over to them and *Yank!* hoisted them up with surprising Strength after they first talk to the Fairy Ralts, giving them, Kee, a beaming smile.

"Hello, and greetings Kee the Zizagoon! My name is Pyra the Devimp, that is who and what I am, yes! So very good to meet you, furry little man! Together, together, we shall explore this land, beat the Darkness, and become true friends, yes yes yes!"

The playful fiend said all this straight to their face as she held him up and near her, and a flash of curiosity passed over her face before she spontaneously decided to bend forward and lightly and gently nibble on one of the coon's little ears.
"Hmm....yes....fuzzy and soft, like fine terry cloth. Feel nice and interesting, yes yes...." (...)

When THIS 'Mon snaps their head at him like that, Kee returns their gaze with a cautious and sceptical one himself, but there's also some natural curiosity sparking up within him. That, and some faint strange and entirerly instinctive kinship due to them beaing a fellow Dark Type. This fella is the only one down this cave with him and the other that does ring NO bells within his mind, but he doesn't sense and hostility from them. Lucky.

Before he was yet pondering what to do, he was pulled outta his neat and comfy guitarbag and hoisted up, causing him to squirm and snarl and hiss sharply. "Yeahyeah, hi 'n greetings 't ya too, personal space, PERSONAL SPACE PLEASE, can ya also PLEASE let me down 'gain? Whether we'll b'come... *cough* 'true friends' like ya wish, we'll see, BUT ya can help this process if ya PLEASE set me down again, thanks." It's barely visible, but Kee's faintly blushing(!) and looks away from Pyra, not quite knowing how to react about a LADY coming so close to him.

"And PLEASE don't nibble on ANY part of me like that, it huuuuuurts." *more blushing(!!!)* But he takes this opportunity to sniff at her. "Ya smell.... burnt. Unfamiliar. Tangy 'n passionate."
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(04-07-2020, 11:04 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:

Kee's hostility towards the scarred warrior Kogekik would cause no small amount of confusion and concern for the lil' demon, a cute little frown forming as they wrung her hands together at the sight and sound of their hissing and spatting. Oh no, oh dear, why was the furry little coon fighting with the worn little doggo? Were they not all allies, all aligned against the Darkness and its dark threat....?

Eventually when it appeared that her fellow Dark lurker would not be ceasing his aggressive postering, she'd pick them up again, this time by the scruff of their neck, and give them a small but potent frown and a worried glare that was somehow a quite Intimidating combination.

"No no, stop, cease and desist. We're all allies, partners, yes, so no fighting each other, but each other fighter together, against the Darkness and our foes. So again, stop, please stop, and behave yourself, please..."

That will be then, though. Now, while the brimstone imp was still lifting/embracing the black 'n white crittercoon, she was happy as she could be, seemingly unphased by the noises and motions they were making. When they requested to be let down, she gave them a slightly curious look before saying "Okay, if that is what you wish!" and suddenly releasing them, sending them to the stone floor with a *Plomp!*  She then bends down, picks up their Bag (that is what it is, yes?) and puts it on them neatly as she could, giving the coon another delighted smile.

"Yes, yes, now you are snug as a Bug in the bushes of the woods again! Has this made us closer to friendship, wee Ziggy Kee? Anything I else I can do, to further the between us too?"

At their somewhat flustered comment, she could only tilt her head inquisitively, not quite getting what was so wrong with her inspection, but none the less she nods to their request. If her taste and texture test wounded the furry little critter, she would not do it again! His remark on her smell earns him another smile, a pat on his head, and finally a little spinning dance and jazz hands.

"Indeed? Then all is as it should be! For I am a Devimp, being of Fire and Darkness, of Passion and Whim! My nature is fell and whimsical, burning and bright, but you need not fear me, Kee and everyone else! I am you ally, and hopefully future friend, to help you all against the Darkness, yes!"

It would also be at this point Pyra would notice Kogeki the Rilou, and promptly bounced over to pick them up too in jubulant greeting, completely fearless of their Type Advantage against her and their hidden weapon!

"Hello and hi, warrior of Darkless black Kogeki! My name is Pyra, loyal demon and trusted confidant to you, and all here too! A pleasure to meet you it is, yes, and may we someday be friends!"
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650