Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(01-25-2021, 07:33 PM)no one Wrote:

Kogeki look at Daxter for a second and then answer his question. "In a way, yes, I think it was necessary. Training was made to make you ready for certain possible scenarios. That Bonsly had a good chance in fight against me, but when he run away, he leave his companions behind. If that situation was real, and I was some kind of Wild savage Pokemon, that could be the chance of mine in kill both Tangela and Bounsweet and leave only the bones behind. If he was so afraid in fight me, he could at least save both of his friends or carry them outside of the dangerous situation. That Jigglypuff and Whismur in that table? When that Whismur was defeated and the situation get dangerous, Jigglypuff carry Whismur outside of the battle."

"My point is: Be a adventurer means to be ready to take risks. We taking risks when we joined the Guild to each one of us reach our goals. You to find Buddy. Me to find my companions. Pyra to fight Darkness and so on. If Bonsly is not ready to take risks or have such will to be easily broken by words, then he better give up in be a adventurer. I cant remember all of my old life, but I remember my training be hard and had to do my 150% efforts."

"However...you do have a point too. He is still young. And maybe I was a little harsh on him. I will think about it about what to do tomorrow.''
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(01-24-2021, 04:27 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Kogeki while eating, he see that Torracat he fought before. He thinks for a few seconds and then tell his friends. "I will come back right away. Just need to do something first. Dont worry, it will not take a long time."

He stand up from the table, and go in the direction of Torracat and Liepard, completely calm. He approach Torracat table when he was doing his conversation with Liepard making sure to not listen their conversation (it would be rude). He let them finished their conversation and then he speak towards Torracat. "Hey." It was all he said and wait for Torracat reaction about the currently situation.

Kogeki still lack in the social department.
Daxter raises his hands up swiftly. "I think you might have misunderstood what I was trying to say. Or maybe I just didn't say it right. Either way, I understand what you were trying to do, and I do kinda agree with it. Just pointing out that Bonsly might not see it that way, and you might help them by explaining why you did that. Just think about that is all I ask."
I'm no one special. Also, here's a pupper pic:
[Image: image0.jpg]
(01-24-2021, 04:27 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

(Alright, I have time and energy to post, so let's do it while the iron is still smoldering hot!)

*Post Training Maze Scene*

Don't have much to add, save for Pyra hugging all her true friends and nattering excitedly to them in her typical manner. She'd also be rather surprised and annoyed at her reaction to the Poison Barb getting pulled, and be tempted to break the dang thing until she rationalizes that it can be used later somehow. Waste not, want not.

*Dining Room Scene*

Pyra blinks at seeing Team Artificers and Gallop, not expecting to see the former and feeling......mixed at the laters' presence. After the group's latest run in with Chimical and co, she had been worried yet curious about them, and Blitzle gave her a lot to consider and reconsider about their leader, so she had somewhat more interest and reason to care about in those groups than most other Pokemon (save her friends, obviously). Whether or not the group can pick that up, however, remains to be seen (Or in other words, do they have to roll to see, Dragonstrike?).

She'd actually would've gone over to Team Artificers herself to do some investigating, but Dax's decision for the group's seating arrangement cause her to hesitate before deciding to concede to his will and follow after him. She didn't want to stress him out by dragging the group over to with the belligerent group, nor give him anymore reason to distrust and/or be concern over herself. Their relationship was already tenuous at best and fraught with trepidation, unlike the hers with Kee, Kogeki, and Karen, and casually chatting up Chimical probably would do more harm than go to their friendship.

The brimstone imp's own order to the living ice cream cone would be simple. "Anything you wish and desire to bring to me would be swell, Cook Coldwell! I care not what I eat or dine upon, no, so long as it is edible or can be made undergone!" Non-existingly simple. At this point in time Pyra has yet to develop a true appreciation for eating beyond it fulfilling Hunger and other basic necessities, so it is yet another thing she ignorant and rather careless about.

Case in point, no matter what is served to her it would be utterly demolished in less than a minute, sucked up, cawed down, and simply eviscerated at breakneck speeds, leaving no time to appreciate or savor her meal. Probably making a huge mess as well, though Coldwell could be savvy enough to serve her something that won't prone to such, if he saw her last 'display' .

Dax's story would be listened to with rapt attention with an almost starry gaze, so clear and eager her interest and curiosity in him was. The part where he got ganged up on momentarily brought a still, cold look before it vanished, and she didn't say anything about it as she praised him after he finished. "Splendid and fantastic, Undine Dax! Glad to see-hear your journey was so great and eventful, yes! You be toughed and roughed, by its trails and troubles, but you did not, refused it to suffer you gruff and humbled! "

Kogeki's story gets much the same reaction at first, until they got to the part about scaring Bonsly. At that she actually beamed at him and started clapping, looking rather proud and satisfied with his feat. "Excellent, most wonderful to hear, ninja spirit Kogeki! Terrifying your foes, giving them great fright and woes, so much so that drives them away and sinks them so low, is a feat worth its value in Poke gold! Very well done, my friend, yes yes! Perhaps I could learn from you how to improve my own natural Intimidation, make it ever so much more fiercesome and quelling indeed, te he he~!"

Dax's counter response earns him a curious and thoughtful look from the she demon, before she simply shrugged and offered her own two cents on it. "Be that as it may, be that as it must, what happened has happened, so I think there is no reason to give our Kogeki such fuss. Believe he did right and good in his Intimidation, yes, and need not be obliged to treat the stony sapling with any favor or fortune beyond  being spared harm or more fright. They are a stranger, and random challenger to him thus, so I see zero reason to care much more about them than mere amusement and a lesson us, no. 

If that Bonsly is so affected by Kogeki's masterful reproach, to be indelibly cowed and dispirited to be unable to muster the will to go on, then that is a failing of their own, not his. At least, no more him....bringing out such failings in them."

The phantom braves own rebuttal earns him another round of applauses and several enthusiastic nods from Pyra, who's looking at him with more and more understanding joy. Yes, yes. YES, he is exactly, ENTIRELY right! Kogeki has always been the one she felt like she got the most, and hearing him speak just now only further solidified that feeling, filling her with sincere happiness and content relief at that revelation. So much so she was quick to try and reassure him when he started (to her) to backpaddle and doubt himself.

"No no, I think you were right in your treatment and handling of Cowardly Bonsly! Like I have just said, spoken thusly to Dax, you are not require by anyone or anything to give your foe more than what they were already due! Let them be scared, be for them without care, and focus only what truly matter to you, dear Kogeki. If you are to do anything, though, make any form of amends with Bonsly, then I say you be at least unrepentant about what happened. Be sorry if you have to, but be firm that what you did was right and why you were. That is what I think and believe, yes yes."

Hmm......Pyra being Pyra, as per usual. Hopefully not horribly so, but.....

Once Kogeki excuses himself from the table, the fiery demonesss would give him a thoughtful look as he left, tapping her chin a couple of times for added thinkyness, before abruptly getting up herself. "Excuse me, pardon my absence. I too have a task I wish and desire to do."

At that, she'd leave and make her way towards Team Artificer. If Kogeki was going to speak with another Team, a former enemy of his, and faces no compliant, then she could do the same, no? Unlike him she'd make not effort not to keep herself from eavesdropping , but she wouldn't be trying to do so either. If she catches T.A. saying something juicy, then she will. If not, so be it!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Pyra commending Daxter on his performance causes him to shoot a smile at her. "Thanks, love. It was a pretty smart play on their part. Ganging up on a single opponent so that they can just pick them off. I can respect that. It's not too different to how I'd do it, in all honesty. I'd actually like to see if I can go and praise that tactic. We've already made a sort-of enemy with that weird orange bastard and his floating squishy friend, so I wouldn't mind having an ally or two. Especially someone who uses their head in a fight."

Daxter just shrugs vaguely at Pyra's stance against helping Bonsly out. "Everyone's got their own opinion. Mine is that the Bonsly was training to go and do the same stuff that we're doing, and by shutting them down, we're not encouraging more people to follow their dreams and achieve their goals. If this was actual life or death out there, then I'd absolutely agree with doing that. We can just beat the crap out of them and scare them so much that they don't ever think about messing with us again. Kogeki, mate, was this Bonsly menacing, or unpleasant in any way? Sounds to me that they just wanted to be an adventurer, and that Kogeki might have completely wrecked their resolve. This kind of life absolutely requires balls and a strong spine, but it's not like everyone's born a bloody superhero. Some of us actually have to learn how to overcome our fears. Makes it much easier when there's someone willing to help out. But you guys should do what you think is right. I'll do the same. If Kogeki chooses to not speak to the Bonsly, it's definitely up to him. He shouldn't go just because he might feel obliged to, because that might come across as ingenuine. If he doesn't go, I think I will. It'd probably be sound much better if it was coming from him. Just my opinion though. Doesn't make it any more valid or important than yours."

Pyra going to speak to Team Artificers causes Daxter to grimace in disgust. Pyra was pleasant and friendly to the rest of the group, but all of that would go away the moment they were to meet anyone. If she was to befriend a group like Team Artificers, they might end up encouraging her more brutal tactics than tempering them, and that might make her a little more difficult to deal with. At least she seemed willing to listen to reason and was capable of compromising in some ways.

Daxter finishes his meal, and then looks at the rest of the Pokemon in the restaurant, before his eyes set on Team Gallop. If he was to try and build some friendships, it might be a good idea to start there. Their leader was a little unpleasant in their first meeting, but it looked more like it was out of mistrust than malice. That was something Daxter could work with. He gets up with a wince and limps over to their table. "Hey guys. Don't know if you remember me, but we met in the dungeon that other time. We seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot, so I was hoping we could fix that or something. I'm new in town, and I don't want to end up with more enemies than friends. I'm Daxter."
I'm no one special. Also, here's a pupper pic:
[Image: image0.jpg]
(01-26-2021, 06:33 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: He stand up from the table, and go in the direction of Torracat and Liepard, completely calm. He approach Torracat table when he was doing his conversation with Liepard making sure to not listen their conversation (it would be rude). He let them finished their conversation and then he speak towards Torracat. "Hey." It was all he said and wait for Torracat reaction about the currently situation.

Kogeki still lack in the social department.

The two cats stop talking as soon as Kogeki makes his presence known.  Torracat's only response is a glare, but Liepard seems to much more chatty as she looks at the Riolu curiously, responding rather playfully.

"Oh, why hello there.~  Well, based on my new recruit's reaction, I take it you're the one he met in the Ghost Maze earlier today?  He was just telling me all about how his training went.  It's quite the interesting story.  I'm Liepard, leader of Team Slink, and you've clearly already met Torracat.  And you are?"
(01-26-2021, 10:15 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: At that, she'd leave and make her way towards Team Artificer. If Kogeki was going to speak with another Team, a former enemy of his, and faces no compliant, then she could do the same, no? Unlike him she'd make not effort not to keep herself from eavesdropping , but she wouldn't be trying to do so either. If she catches T.A. saying something juicy, then she will. If not, so be it!

Let's roll some dice!  First, a Stealth check.

Stealth: (5)(3) 1 success
Alert: (1)(4)(2)(4)(4) 3 successes

Pyra isn't exactly the stealthy type, so it doesn't take much for Chimical to notice that the Devimp is approaching.

"Well well, who de we have here?  One of thosssssse newcomersssss?  I wasssss under the impressssion that you lot wanted nothing to do with usssssss."

Solosis floats over to Pyra and begins looking at her curiously.

"Yes, this is strange.  This may be a good opportunity to study them, though."

"You and your ssssstudiessssss...how boring.  I'd much rather have a little fun.  You agree with me, right, Golett?"

Golett slams a fist into an open palm and nods.

"Hahaha, I thought sssso.  Ssssso tell me, what brings you to our little conversssssation, sssssmall flame?  Are you perhapssss looking for a little lesssson from yourssssss truly? Or are you foolissssshly trying to sssssspy on ussss? Because if you are, I can asssssure you that won't end well for you."  Chimical also gets up from their spot at the table and begins circling Pyra, watching them curiously, the snake tail hissing as they dip in and out of Pyra's personal space.
(01-27-2021, 12:36 PM)no one Wrote: Daxter finishes his meal, and then looks at the rest of the Pokemon in the restaurant, before his eyes set on Team Gallop. If he was to try and build some friendships, it might be a good idea to start there. Their leader was a little unpleasant in their first meeting, but it looked more like it was out of mistrust than malice. That was something Daxter could work with. He gets up with a wince and limps over to their table. "Hey guys. Don't know if you remember me, but we met in the dungeon that other time. We seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot, so I was hoping we could fix that or something. I'm new in town, and I don't want to end up with more enemies than friends. I'm Daxter."

Ponyta gives Daxter a very cautious, untrusting look.  "Yeah, I remember you.  You're one of the members of that team that tried to bribe us."

Blitzle interjects.  "Whoa, hey, hold on there, Ponyta.  I'm sure they had their reasons."

Ponyta shoots Blitzle a glare while Mudbray timidly stays out of the argument.  "Everyone has their reasons, Blitzle."

Blitzle stops talking after that, and Ponyta turns her attention back to Daxter.  She doesn't say anything right away, just gives the Charmander a rather judgemental stare.
(01-27-2021, 01:16 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Kogeki bow in respect towards Liepard. "Hello too. Indeed I am the one Torracat faced in the Ghost Maze. I see him here and I was trying to thank him for the battle in the Maze. I learn my weakness and where I could begin to improve. Self discovery is the first step in become strong."

"It's a honor in meet, Leader of Team Slink. My name is Kogeki "Anubis" Kurayami, member of Team Omega Seekers, and ninja in training. But call me Kogeki."

"Sorry again if I interrupt your conversation."
Kogeki return Torracat gaze. "Our first meet was not the best, but thank you for the opportunity in fight against you. I would like to have a rematch against you in the future if you still want to fight again. Not today of course since I sore after the fights of today."
@Lord Windos, @no one

Towards Pyra Kogeki just nod and raise a paw. "Thanks. But my intimidation was not intentional. I was just trying to deliver some words of wisdom to Bonsly, but I guess I do have some scary power thanks to my Ghost typing. I guess what they say is true: Ghosts is indeed spooky."

"Well, both you Pyra and Daxter offer good points of views. I however don't have intention in apologize Bonsly if I see him again. Maybe just congratulate the team work of his party and maybe offer my insight. It's not my fault if Bonsly get scared of my words, although they didn't do make anything rude or menacing towards me."

"After all, if we ever meet Shrubbery again, we will be in good terms and not in negative terms. After all, to accomplish our goals we might need allies. Not changing my way in do things, but rather helping another Guild Member without be, like Daxter mentioned, be a "dick".