Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
Quote:(...) And I'll leave the thread open forever and you're always welcome to throw in whatever events you like.

Oh, that's appreciated, thank you!!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(03-09-2021, 03:46 PM)Iron Wrote: I could just tell you about the plot things I had planned, if you want. Doesn't have to be all played out if people have other priorities, which they obviously do. And I'll leave the thread open forever and you're always welcome to throw in whatever events you like.

To be honest I think we could just wrap up things with the Pokemon League to finish things between our chars and then most of us follow their parts like Heart returning to Sinnoh to begin his rebuild of his Clan and we'll....finish his story in Skull Ruins.

But it's not a bad decision so if that is the best decision and everyone accept then I go with too.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(03-09-2021, 03:46 PM)Iron Wrote: I could just tell you about the plot things I had planned, if you want. Doesn't have to be all played out if people have other priorities, which they obviously do. And I'll leave the thread open forever and you're always welcome to throw in whatever events you like.

I too would appreciate that option, as well as letting you make some final decisions about my plans for my charas. However, if the other players want to play some of it out without spoilers I'd be okay with just a summerized PM of things and just keep quiet about it. My problems with the post campaign doesn't have to be everyone elses, after all.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(03-09-2021, 03:58 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

To be honest I think we could just wrap up things with the Pokemon League to finish things between our chars and then most of us follow their parts like Heart returning to Sinnoh to begin his rebuild of his Clan and we'll....finish his story in Skull Ruins.

But it's not a bad decision so if that is the best decision and everyone accept then I go with too.

I mean, you've all been eligible for the League anytime this whole time and no one bit on it, so I don't think people are too keen on that option.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(03-11-2021, 02:55 PM)Iron Wrote: I mean, you've all been eligible for the League anytime this whole time and no one bit on it, so I don't think people are too keen on that option.

Well, Nathan's had bigger priorities IC so far.  *shrug*

Challenging the E4 is still one of his primary goals, so I might still bite OOC yet once we've resolved the Lake Trio thing and other plot events.
Alright, I would like to officially announce that I am withdrawing from this campaign as an active participant. If you wish to involve me in one on one RP scenes, I can oblige, but otherwise if you need my characters you'll have to do with them either being puppeted by Iron, or puppetting them yourselves. I think this would be for the best personally, and I don't think at this point my charming energy will be missed all too much here. Hopefully this all will end fantastically for everyone regardless, and I wish the best and most interesting of times for y'all!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(03-11-2021, 02:55 PM)Iron Wrote: I mean, you've all been eligible for the League anytime this whole time and no one bit on it, so I don't think people are too keen on that option.

I know. Shiva's Pokemon are not quite ready for THAT challenge however, still working/aim to work on and with some of them.

(03-11-2021, 03:30 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Alright, I would like to officially announce that I am withdrawing from this campaign as an active participant. If you wish to involve me in one on one RP scenes, I can oblige, but otherwise if you need my characters you'll have to do with them either being puppeted by Iron, or puppetting them yourselves. I think this would be for the best personally, and I don't think at this point my charming energy will be missed all too much here. Hopefully this all will end fantastically for everyone regardless, and I wish the best and most interesting of times for y'all!

Sad, but understandable. Know that Ventus is and forever will be in my and my chara's heart! <3 And thanks for the wishes! <3

Uh, I...hate to bother and bring this up once more, but you haven't responded yet on what's with that Halflife TM Ven semi-promised to her. So, can I bring this back into your mind? Everything's stated by me in this post. Not wanting to rush or force anything, I just would like this not to be forgotten as it's quite an important thing for me/something that would help smol Nucleon greatly, curious to know your opinion and thoughts regarding this matter please! (Doesn't have to be now, not at all thought, share whenever you like and got the time)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(03-11-2021, 03:42 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:

I know. Shiva's Pokemon are not quite ready for THAT challenge however, still working/aim to work on and with some of them.

(03-11-2021, 03:30 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Alright, I would like to officially announce that I am withdrawing from this campaign as an active participant. If you wish to involve me in one on one RP scenes, I can oblige, but otherwise if you need my characters you'll have to do with them either being puppeted by Iron, or puppetting them yourselves. I think this would be for the best personally, and I don't think at this point my charming energy will be missed all too much here. Hopefully this all will end fantastically for everyone regardless, and I wish the best and most interesting of times for y'all!

Sad, but understandable. Know that Ventus is and forever will be in my and my chara's heart! <3 And thanks for the wishes! <3

Uh, I...hate to bother and bring this up once more, but you haven't responded yet on what's with that Halflife TM Ven semi-promised to her. So, can I bring this back into your mind? Everything's stated by me in this post. Not wanting to rush or force anything, I just would like this not to be forgotten as it's quite an important thing for me/something that would help smol Nucleon greatly, curious to know your opinion and thoughts regarding this matter please! (Doesn't have to be now, not at all thought, share whenever you like and got the time)

Thank you, dear! And don't forget Terra now! He's done a lot for the fairy maiden too, you know~

Sorry about that! Yes, we can do that scene anytime you wish, if you rather have it done with some RP rather than you just having Ventus give them to Shiva.

Well, I think I also going too. You can also control Heart as you desire @Iron. Thank you for the amazing adventure mate. May you have great things friend.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
I don't know if I've thanked you all enough when the adventure really ended last year, but it has been great fun! I'll type up an overview of the postgame plot stuff I already had planned and people can toss in their description of any scene they want.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."