Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kangustlocke Z (coming soon)
Guess who's back!

A distant voice shouts:
who cares!

In short, after saving the digiworld and preparing a dish of decent rice for the god helix i have been able to return from death and plant the seed of chaos here
And what better way than announcing my next locke
The Kangustlocke Z
More action,more drama,more blood,more romance
MORE SHINYS!!
I currently have in the rules the basic rules of a locke, but I will implement more rules and will make it a little more accessible for the participation of all

For while I leave owl the job of entertaining them with a locke
Very soon will bring more details of this XD

* The distant voice again *
Nobody cares about your challenge, go somewhere else

....... can anyone get that voice out of my head? .-.

Keep cool guyZ B)

Edit 1:

Good night people!
(Now that I am writing this is night and maybe when you read it is not ........ I do not know why I think of these details XD)
First of all, I want to thank so many words of encouragement given to me
Mean a lot: D
Here are some rules that I came up with when I was in the rice fields
1.- If a pokemon faints it will be considered dead and should be released immediately (i can not use it for MO slave unless i can't continue without that MO)
2.-If all my team faints the nuzlocke is over (although I have more pokemons in the pc)
3.-all pokemons must have a nickname (pokemon that does not have nickname will be considered impossible to use)
4.-I can only catch the first pokemon of each route and in case of being repeated I can change it in the WT
5.-I CAN NOT USE POTIONS OR HEALING OBJECTS DURING THE BATTLE (only outside of it)
6.-If there is a pokemon I do not like or no longer want it on my team I can change it in the WT (I can only do this 3 times in all the nuzlocke)
7.-I will not be able to use the GST for anything (if you see 1 of my pokemon there will know that I broke the rule) I can't trade with friends either
8.-I can only have 1 starter in the team

That's all I have now
If you have any suggestions tell my that idea and i'll take into account whether to implement it
No more, that's all for now
I hope and have happy holidays and have a good time with your family and loved ones
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
We'll see you soon!
[Image: uranium_team.png]
Woot, can't wait to see your new challenge! Big Grin
While I am not interested in locke runs myself, I wish you the best of luck with it regardless. Hope you don't lose too many Pokémon...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I knew round 2 was coming, just call it a gut feeling.
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Huray! I am looking forward to your new challenge.
Nekra88 at Pokemon Uranium Wiki.
-------------------------------
I am looking for disable smileys (yellow circles) in all my posts and signatures forever. (I prefer text ones.)
-------------------------------
I do not like discord. (This forum is clearer. In addition I am just registered here.)
(12-20-2016, 09:46 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote: Woot, can't wait to see your new challenge! Big Grin

I can't wait either XD
I just hope I do not have to kill another shiny :'v

(12-20-2016, 10:45 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: While I am not interested in locke runs myself, I wish you the best of luck with it regardless. Hope you don't lose too many Pokémon...

Thanks for the support
In my first nuzlocke I did not lose many (more than anything because I lost everything when my game was corrupted :'v)

(12-21-2016, 12:16 AM)CodySP Wrote: I knew round 2 was coming, just call it a gut feeling.

I guess you could see XD coming
Although I wanted to start before the end of the year for roasts of fate I will start it in the new year XD

(12-23-2016, 03:34 AM)Nekra Wrote: Huray! I am looking forward to your new challenge.

Me too
Still give me chills to remember the previous one, but I sense that this time will be a good year for a nuzlocke XD

Hey mate, what about the WT gift this year? Will that be allowed to grace your team, or is it automatically out? I mean, its from Santa, after all....

I do think you are being to hard on yourself with restricting healing items in battle, and HM Slaves are kinda vital to have on just about any run. And what if you run into a shiny that you already caught? Will you have to slay it....?

Don't take my concern as me being interest in your run; frankly, I wish you reconsider, but you are the pilot of your own destiny. I just think that making it too difficult on yourself is setting the bar for failure rather low....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(12-24-2016, 08:27 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Hey mate, what about the WT gift this year? Will that be allowed to grace your team, or is it automatically out? I mean, its from Santa, after all....

I do think you are being to hard on yourself with restricting healing items in battle, and HM Slaves are kinda vital to have on just about any run. And what if you run into a shiny that you already caught? Will you have to slay it....?

Don't take my concern as me being interest in your run; frankly, I wish you reconsider, but you are the pilot of your own destiny. I just think that making it too difficult on yourself is setting the bar for failure rather low....

mmmm, let's say these rules are a beta version of the final
Of course the Christmas gift will not be in the nuzlocke
More than anything because the nuzlocke is going to start (I think) at the end of January
And the gift will no longer be available u.u
Is that what I want, a challenge, and I think that limiting the healing items is a good challenge and I want to know what would happen if it were backwards (I mean, in several nuzlockes they can not use healing items outside of battle but if they allow it inside Of it, so I will reverse it for a change)
Maybe if I allow myself to have dead slaves in case of emergencies

But as I said, these are just a beta version of the rules
I'll change them eventually XD
Do you remember the "card-rule" that i talked about in the Kangustlocke n°1's thread ? =3
(01-01-2017, 05:59 PM)Akexus Wrote: Do you remember the "card-rule" that i talked about in the Kangustlocke n°1's thread ? =3

Yeah, I remember it very well XD
I check it with another game moderately difficult (touhou puppet dance performance) and my suffering was immense
Luck was not on my side XD
But I tell you, it will be very useful for a lucklocke that I can perform once the kangustlocke finishes (or during, who says I can't have 2 series at the same time 7w7)