Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(10-21-2016, 12:17 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: (..... how nice. Chimi's reply will come up soon. Uh... just curious again, what/who is Krillovolter?)

(Nah, Spirit. Fine, take the Rangers and who else  with you, but please leave at least Chimi and Kellyn here for me. Don't assume too fast that they're in danger.)
Krillovolter is a shirmp pokemon that has a revolver for an arm.

(10-21-2016, 12:16 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 12:07 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Can't breath.

Feeling cold.

Vision growing dark.

Can't breath.

Feeling faint.

Dying. I'm dying.

Fa...aa.aaa....d........i.................n...........g

*Skeee....*

'Master...I'm sorry....'

As Beliaddon was slowly drifting down to the bottom of the frozen lake, something from the sky dropped down. It was a Pajay, and it unleased a massive Fire Blast, and in complete spite of the rain, unthawed the body of water. Then, something- no, some one leaped off the bird, and dived into the water. It swan down, deep down, until it spotted Beliaddon. It then, grabbing a Pokeball from its belt, it release a Killovoter, and together grabbed Beliaddon's arms and carried it to the surface of the lake. Once there, they swan to shore, with the Pajay in the sky carefully watching the Baariette for any sudden moves.

The trio quickly made it to the shoreline, with the Beliaddon unresponsive. The person then crouched down and preformed CPR on it, quietly trying to save its life. Despite the person small size and Beliaddon massive girth, they were successful in resuscitating the now soggy demon. A croak came from Beliel's, as it weakly coughed out the last of the water from its lungs, and its eyes fluttered open to gaze at its saviors's face. *Skee.eeeee....eeee*
(Translation: Ma...........ster, you s....a.....v......e....d me....)

"Rest, little one. You are safe again. I will deal with the one who threatened your life," said Prye Bug, in a soft feminine voice. It pulled out a Dusk Ball, and recalled Beliaddon for a long rest. She would make sure they would get all better, but first it had to deal with the one who thought they could kill their precious little one. She stood up from her prone position, and turned to face the aggressor. From the looks of things, it looks like it was trying to kill everyone here for some reason. While they do not like the thought of it taking someone's life, given the state they were in, they are willing to make an exception in the Baariette's case. With a wave of its hand, Krillovolter came to her right side, and their Pajay swooped down to their left.

They then start to slowly approach the group, with a pace and posturing that suggested that, no, they were not here to help them.

(Well now you done did it. Pyre Bug has made their grand appearance. Beliaddon ripping out Baariette throat is a mercy killing, compared to what she'll do when she get her mitts on it. If their is a time for running, this is the time for it!)

Now its time to go. There no way he cloud fight agains two Pokemons. Baariette use Dark Pulse to make them stay away and use Double Team and Giga Impact, to increase the speed. With the increase of speed he take Fafurr, Chimical and the remained Rangers (Around of four) and run to the Forest using Giga Impact.

Ba! (There they are!)

*Baashaun observes Baariette running forward with the Rangers and Fafurr*

BAA! (OVER HERE! I HAVE A PLAN! COME OVER HERE GUYS!)
(10-21-2016, 12:17 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: (..... how nice. Chimi's reply will come up soon. Uh... just curious again, what/who is Krillovolter?)

(Nah, Spirit. Fine, take the Rangers and who else  with you, but please leave at least Chimi and Kellyn here for me. Don't assume too fast that they're in danger.)
(Ok then)

Trying to go off, Chimical go out of Kellyn arms and climb a tree. Baariette still try to run of Bug Pyro with the Rangers and Fafurr in the arms.

(10-21-2016, 12:29 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:

Feeling cold.

Vision growing dark.

Can't breath.

Feeling faint.

Dying. I'm dying.

*Skeee....*

'Master...I'm sorry....'

As Beliaddon was slowly drifting down to the bottom of the frozen lake, something from the sky dropped down. It was a Pajay, and it unleased a massive Fire Blast, and in complete spite of the rain, unthawed the body of water. Then, something- no, some one leaped off the bird, and dived into the water. It swan down, deep down, until it spotted Beliaddon. It then, grabbing a Pokeball from its belt, it release a Killovoter, and together grabbed Beliaddon's arms and carried it to the surface of the lake. Once there, they swan to shore, with the Pajay in the sky carefully watching the Baariette for any sudden moves.

The trio quickly made it to the shoreline, with the Beliaddon unresponsive. The person then crouched down and preformed CPR on it, quietly trying to save its life. Despite the person small size and Beliaddon massive girth, they were successful in resuscitating the now soggy demon. A croak came from Beliel's, as it weakly coughed out the last of the water from its lungs, and its eyes fluttered open to gaze at its saviors's face. *Skee.eeeee....eeee*

"Rest, little one. You are safe again. I will deal with the one who threatened your life," said Prye Bug, in a soft feminine voice. It pulled out a Dusk Ball, and recalled Beliaddon for a long rest. She would make sure they would get all better, but first it had to deal with the one who thought they could kill their precious little one. She stood up from her prone position, and turned to face the aggressor. From the looks of things, it looks like it was trying to kill everyone here for some reason. While they do not like the thought of it taking someone's life, given the state they were in, they are willing to make an exception in the Baariette's case. With a wave of its hand, Krillovolter came to her right side, and their Pajay swooped down to their left.

They then start to slowly approach the group, with a pace and posturing that suggested that, no, they were not here to help them.

(Well now you done did it. Pyre Bug has made their grand appearance. Beliaddon ripping out Baariette throat is a mercy killing, compared to what she'll do when she get her mitts on it. If their is a time for running, this is the time for it!)

Now its time to go. There no way he cloud fight agains two Pokemons. Baariette use Dark Pulse to make them stay away and use Double Team and Giga Impact, to increase the speed. With the increase of speed he take Fafurr, Chimical and the remained Rangers (Around of four) and run to the Forest using Giga Impact.

Ba! (There they are!)

*Baashaun observes Baariette running forward with the rangers, chimical, and Fafurr*

He sees a little barshaun. Not have others options he take barshaun and the efects of Giga pass out, he begin to run. 

Bari Bari (what you plan?)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(Thanks, Spirit. It's that simple. And thanks as well, Memes. I totally ignored this Pokemon so far because I dislike it with passion...)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-21-2016, 12:35 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

(Ok then)

Trying to go off, Chimical go out of Kellyn arms and climb a tree. Baariette still try to run of Bug Pyro with the Rangers and Fafurr in the arms.

Feeling cold.

Vision growing dark.

Can't breath.

Feeling faint.

Dying. I'm dying.

*Skeee....*

'Master...I'm sorry....'

Ba! (There they are!)

*Baashaun observes Baariette running forward with the rangers, chimical, and Fafurr*

He sees a little barshaun. Not have others options he take barshaun and the efects of Giga pass out, he begin to run. 

Baa. (To the top of the mountain. There's the base of an old group, get us there, and I'll take care of the rest.)
(I will await your response, Phantom. Pyre Bug has the PTS, so anything you say will be understood by her. If you want to convince them to stop, you better have a good argument ready....)
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-21-2016, 12:47 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 12:35 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

(Ok then)

Feeling cold.

Vision growing dark.

Can't breath.

Feeling faint.

Dying. I'm dying.

*Skeee....*

'Master...I'm sorry....'

Ba! (There they are!)

Baa. (To the top of the mountain. There's the base of an old group, get us there, and I'll take care of the rest.)

Bari (Go it!)

Using the rest of energy he use Bulk Up three and Double Team, and use Giga Impact one last time.

(10-21-2016, 12:44 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: (Thanks, Spirit. It's that simple. And thanks as well, Memes. I totally ignored this Pokemon so far because I dislike it with passion...)

(You welcome Phantom. And i dont, i like a little Krivolver. Makes me remember Mega Man XD and he do a good HM-Slave)

(10-21-2016, 12:51 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: (I will await your response, Phantom. Pyre Bug has the PTS, so anything you say will be understood by her. If you want to convince them to stop, you better have a good argument ready....)

(Today we in fire XD literally. Now i know the reason Beliel its a demon. Good thing i make a substitute. Next time i will be more Careful)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
*After a long and hard run by Baariette, the group reaches the mountain top*

*Baariette colapses, panting, but is ok. and the rangers look concerned, so they tend to him*

Baa. (You did a good job.)

*Baashaun turns to the stone door, the image on it is encrypted with a weird Pokemon (Piloswine) surrounded by a strange aura, and shattering a boulder to peices. The door has a switch in front of it with an X on it, it looks like it hasn't been used in ages.*

...(Argh, can i really do it? all these people counting are counting on me. It's too much! What was i thinking?!)

. . . (I still have to try.)

*Baashaun steps back a few feet, stares up, then at the switch. He starts to run, and pick up the pace! He jumps upwards and gets surrounded with a blue aura!*

BAA! (I'M NOT WORTHLESS, NOT LIKE YOU SAID I AM!)

*Baashaun strikes the switch, which immediately clicks, the door opens, and the meaning of the puzzle becomes obvious to the Rangers, Baariette and Fafurr. It required a pokemon to use Superpower on it*

*And with that, Baashaun collapses*
Fafurr runs over to Baashaun, afraid that something bad has happened to it. Luckily he see his chest going up and down.
(10-21-2016, 01:51 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr runs over to Baashaun, afraid that something bad has happened to it. Luckily he see his chest going up and down.

For the sake of the story, right now I'm just gonna say he's unconscious and can't do anything. Because he is.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(I never said any different. Just saying he's alive.)