Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure: Celadon City Vandel
(10-19-2018, 11:29 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

"Well, no need to be alcohol Lindworm. It can be a soda or water. We need some commemoration after survive in such place like this one. This is the least I owe you. I insist."

(10-19-2018, 11:49 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Arial already have a slight idea for what comes next. He follow Reiner to a little more privated place to talk with Reiner. "Well, I have a slight idea about what you want to talk about it. Its about my Cursed Arm TPK correct?" There was no need in disguise as a fool, so Arial decided to finally talk about that.

(10-20-2018, 12:09 AM)Lord Windos Wrote:

Arial was not impress with such state as Alexandria. He give a weak punch in Lindworm to awake him. "Hey, no need to act so much formal Lindworm. Despite the intimidating aura, she is a nice person in fact. Ehh, nice Legendary its better say. But as little tip to you...dont angry her anyway Lindworm. Unless you want to hit a wall with her psychic power like a ragdoll. I unfortanely learn that in the hard way..." Say Arial remembering those day. He even show a few scars Arial have after Mew psychic attack (since it was a critical back in that time). "Trust me: You really dont want to feel the rage of a woman who hold the power of creation itself."

As for Alexandria...he just say a few words. "Well, cant say its the the most strange thing in my life. Anyway, nice to meet you Alexandria. Names Arial. Arial Copycat Shrondinger. I am Reiner bodyguard. But you can just call me Arial."
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(10-20-2018, 07:06 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Arial already have a slight idea for what comes next. He follow Reiner to a little more privated place to talk with Reiner. "Well, I have a slight idea about what you want to talk about it. Its about my Cursed Arm TPK correct?" There was no need in disguise as a fool, so Arial decided to finally talk about that.

Reiner narrows his eyes.  "...how the hell do you know that?"
"I guess you could say it's six sense. I told you in the past: I crazy but not dumb. What other reason could be take me to a private place to talk without the presence of Lindworm or Alexandria? I a little more smart than I look if you don't know. But I was right correct?"
(10-20-2018, 01:23 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: "I guess you could say it's six sense. I told you in the past: I crazy but not dumb. What other reason could be take me to a private place to talk without the presence of Lindworm or Alexandria? I a little more smart than I look if you don't know. But I was right correct?"

Reiner grumbles unintelligibly instead of directly responding to Arial.  "...any sane person would have assumed I was going to scold them for something..."

Unfortunately, as we all know, Arial is not sane.  Hopefully the charade worked as far as Alexandria and Lindworm go, though.

Reiner looks Arial in the eyes, his gaze stern and unwavering.  Then he simply drops the bombshell with no warning and a flat, matter of fact tone.

"...Mew and I are going to destroy them.  And Mew will not be pleased if you hang on to TPK.  And she is not playing any games right now.  You keep that weapon, and you'll either be facing terrors like Alice alone...or Mew will insist that we take it from you by force."

Reiner doesn't really say what his opinion on the matter is, but he's certainly dead serious about what he's actually saying.
Arial return that gaze for a few seconds, them he begin to talk. "You know, when I first accept that job in become your bodyguard, I never imagine my life would change so much from one way to another. Cursed Arms, Legendary Pokemon, human bugs and go in some kind of deadly journey though a Nuclear Factory with Nucmons thirsty for lifes. But it is interesting after such events."

Arial than look to the Factory around them. "I never completely fear death, but I fear lost something important...and after almost lost my brother from the explosion with Delta Muk, I fear lost something again...like I lost my father Orlando." Arial put out TPK. "And after so much time, the only people that I really care was my pokemons who mean the world to me...I guess in that point both you and I very similar: To both of us, our pokemons its the only family we can count in the moment. Well, except you have a family in Blackthorn, but my point still stands...."

"That change recently...I begin to feel what is feel conect to other people, and such things as bonds. Fight with you was the most incredible experience to take. I learn so many things with you...and thanks to you, I find the woman who I fall in love, and be loved back. That is something I cant forget." Then Arial point the TPK to Reiner...than change the position to give TPK to Reiner. "Here. Take it. If you can have a way to destroy that weapons then go ahead. Its not like I could say "no" to you. You way stronger than me, and you have Mew with you. I cant face a Legendary Pokemon. I just want to promise me something in the name of the times I help ya...."

Arial makes the most serious face he ever made. "Please, destroy the other Cursed Arms in your possession. Including Residuam Culidae. That way, no other person will ever need to suffer the same fate as Riza ever again. She already have suffer more than enough. And if there is something I learn from our missions is: Everyone deserve a second chance to find happiness. Even someone like Riza...and you and Mew too. You two more than anyone deserve a happy ending...or at least a satisfatory one."

Arial say those words with all the honestly of the world.
(10-22-2018, 07:29 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:

Reiner simply grunts in response and takes the weapon from Arial when it's offered.

He's not exactly in a super sentimental mood at the moment for obvious reasons, but the message was gotten across.

"Might want to tell Riza to haul herself over here instead of looking for a Steel type bug.  She's not gonna need it soon enough, and having her help with escaping from this place would be incredibly useful."

Reiner stands up.

"Oh, and on more thing: buck up and act a little more professional, or I really will have to discipline you.  Consider this the last warning.  One of the only reasons I'm not doing so now is because we're in a nuclear hell hole and still have to get the heck out of it."

Yeah, Reiner wasn't going to let Arial off that easily after the impatience and shenanigans.  Coulda been worse, though.

"You know how to ruin the good mood, you know that right boss? Sheesh, try to relax a bit. But the message is loud and clear! She suppose to be at any minute." 

Arial take the Walkie Talkie. "Cat calling Ladybug. Interrupt your search for Steel bug and haste to our location. Darkness get crazy and gonna go boom to this factory and we need to get out of here. Repeating: Darkness get crazy and gonna boom the factory." And Arial say of that in the Walkie Talkie in the front of Reiner, waiting Riza answer.
(10-22-2018, 12:08 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

For Reiner, the moment he lays hands on the Psychic Cursed Arm, it pulsed with Power , and started faintly glowing dark violet . Simultaneously, he felt his head cleared of any and all stress and agitation , leaving in its place an almost mind numbing clear headedness and a sense of introspection. Oh.....it didn't do this the last time you handle it....

For Arial, it was only seconds after he relayed his message to Riza that he recieved a burst of static and panicked chittering in response, before a *whoosing* and heavy footsetp/leaping noises began playing. Looks like she heard you loud and clear, and is en route to your location ASAP!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
For the record, Reiner's not really amused by what Arial said to Riza.

As for TPK...Reiner doesn't really put too much thought into that.  The stress relief is nice and all, but his goal remains unchanged.  The weapon gets put away for now, and will be disposed of very, very soon.

On the plus side, maybe that clearheadedness is enough to reenable the use of Zen State for the time being?

That's all, really!  Onwards!
(10-23-2018, 12:06 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: For the record, Reiner's not really amused by what Arial said to Riza.

As for TPK...Reiner doesn't really put too much thought into that.  The stress relief is nice and all, but his goal remains unchanged.  The weapon gets put away for now, and will be disposed of very, very soon.

On the plus side, maybe that clearheadedness is enough to reenable the use of Zen State for the time being?

That's all, really!  Onwards!

Sure, why not? Reiner ability to use Zen State is temporarily enable for the current and next Encounter!

After that exchange/dressing down, events proceed as follows [Because its been such a long time and I'm hazy on exactly what's happen, I find it necessary to summarize/abridge things. Of course this is a good thing, since we'll be getting to the meat of things that much quicker, and can end this campaign of mine sooner rather than later....]:

- Arial leaves the lab room first and tells everyone to get ready to move out, and during this time Reiner has the chance to stash all the Cursed Arms somewhere in there that neither the madman nor any Corrupted Nuclear Pokemon would stumble upon. 

- Everyone proceeds to make the return trip to the NRF Lobby, and.....nothing bad at all happens, other than Alexandria being none to subtly nervous and extremely paranoid behavior (Which isn't unwarranted, given everything that's happened to her), and Lindworm being Alert much more stoically. 

- The bullish woman successfully is able to hack the door silently open, using some tricks nobody in the party is Sciencey/Tech smart enough to figure out how she did it, and are able to enter. In it, you find 3 people on hospital style beds, 2 of them looking dressed as researchers (One males and female) like Alexandria, and one of them dressed as like a doctor (Who looks like a Male version of a Nurse Joy), all alive but in sleeping, and one abnormally lanky + tall looking Lucario, also sleeping. 

Presuming you don't wake any of them, the next thing you would eventually check out would be the computer terminal in the room and the cabinets/lockers/selves full of medical supplies and food. The C.T. is unlocked/still powered, and Reiner (for the shake of simplicity) finds a document/note that pretty much described what happened in here: This Clinic's Doc was treating/checking up on the two researchers when the outbreak happened, and knew that everyone would be rushing to get in here. He then realized that their wasn't enough room/supplies in the Clinic to hold but 2-4 people for any great length of time, and made the judgement call to lock down the Clinic and prevent others from entering to ensure the long term well-being and survival of the people already in his care and himself. 

It goes on to describe that it made him feelincredibly guilty and shitty for doing such a thing, and how his patients/co-workers didn't exactly take his decision all too well, but he/them ultimately concluded it was a necessary evil. He goes on to personally note that despite that he'd turn himself in to the authorities to face his crimes after he and everyone was rescued, as a necessary evil is still evil, and he must be held accountable for all the live he indirectly took. 

After a few weeks passed and it became clear help wasn't going to be arriving quickly (if at all), and knowing that supplies would eventually run out, Doc came up with a stopgap measure to 'fix' that: he'd place himself and the researchers into a medical coma, and have his Lucario watch over/take care of them all while they were in that state. They (the humans) would eat/use far less supplies while put under, and Lucario: (1 just as trained as he was in looking after people/Pokemon, (2 Doesn't need to eat as much as a human + can stretch out supplies by fasting without much danger to its own health, and 3) Was also hyper competent in Fighting, and could trigger its Mega Evolution without needing his direct supervision or a Mega Stone (Explanation: They were Scienced! on!).

He ends by noting he's gotten permission by everyone to do this, his intentions of leaving this C.T. and this document open for the rescuers to read and uncover what's happened, again how deeply he regrets his actions, and how much he hated whomever caused the outbreak and caused the whole mess to begin with.

[I'll leave it up to you if you want to share this information with everyone (Including Alexandria), Dragonstrike]

- While Reiner was reading, Arial stands guard by the entrance to the Clinc with his Pokemon of choice, Alexandria spent the time checking up on the people (Making sure not to wake the Lucario) looking/feeling both relieved, cross, AND confused by their status, while Lindworm rummaged through the medical supplies and took everything of value to the party. In total, he found:

* Three Max Revives
* 12 Revives
* 18 Potions
* 12 Super Potions
* 6 Hyper Potions
* 3 Max Potions
* 20 each of Burn/Ice/Paralyze Heals + Awakenings + Antidotes
* 5 Bottles worth of Iodine Tablets (Each bottle holds 10 each)
* 6 Full Heals
* 6 Sitrus and Oran Berries
* 3 Figi Berries (They Heal 6 HP/3 LD, but can confuse the person if they don't like the flavor on a 3D6 Dice Roll)
* 12 Med Xs (Resets Potions AND Revive Effectiveness)
* 4 TMs, one for Heal Pulse, another for Heal Bell and Refresh, and the last one Psycho Shift Delta (Can transfer Status to an opponent or vice versa; Can inflict Opponents/Users with Multiple Status this way, and user gains either a + 1 STR/DEX/VIT for every Status Transferred onto it this way, which stacks with itself, Item, and Ability Buffs, but not other Move Buffs or an Ally Buff (Buffs do not pass via Baton Pass too); Buffs remain on Pokemon until they are Cured of Status, and grants the user the Ability to target itself with Status Moves.) Heal Bell and Refresh can be taught to any Pokemon, Heal Pulse can be taught to Grass, Bug, Poison, Psychic, Electric, Fairy, and Ghost types, and Psycho Shift restricted to Psychic, Ghost, Dark types (Case by Case), Fairy, and Steel types.
* ~ 6 Units worth of Morphine

In sum: A literally crapton of Medical Supplies, more than enough to keep multiple people and their Pokemon healthy, let alone one! The party has to decide how its split up, but Lindworm would want at least 1/3 of each type of Medical Supply, and at least 1 TM (Nothing specific). Alexandria is a bit leery of you all 're-appropriating' all those supplies, but knows that she both can't stop you and that nobody but the party can really get any use out of them.

[And here is where I'll stop for now, while you/Spiritmon decide on what to do from here! Fun facts, but I planned on steering the party to enter into this place in order to stock them up on supplies since almost nobody did so, and to add another party member to the group that would have been controlled by Mika (The Doc), but....well, that never had the chance to happen. Oh well, it is as they say: the best lay plans often fall into ruin.]
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650