Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
Got bad news: going to a funeral today, so I won’t be posting for the rest of the day. Got a ton of work tomorrow too, so for the time being Auto Pyra Dragonstrike, so that I am not holding anyone up.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(01-23-2021, 10:33 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Got bad news: going to a funeral today, so I won’t be posting for the rest of the day. Got a ton of work tomorrow too, so for the time being Auto Pyra Dragonstrike, so that I am not holding anyone up.

Doh.  Feels bad, man.  Try not to stress too much, alright?
Ah... I'm sorry to hear of these news, my dearest. Sounds like a busy weekend for you, so I'm wishing you lots of will and endurance!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(01-23-2021, 10:33 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Got bad news: going to a funeral today, so I won’t be posting for the rest of the day. Got a ton of work tomorrow too, so for the time being Auto Pyra Dragonstrike, so that I am not holding anyone up.

No problem my friend. Have all the time you need to do do what you want. And if the funeral was from someone close to you in someway, my condolences mate.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Yikes, I hope you're alright, man. My deepest condolences. Take your time, we'll be here when you come back.
I'm no one special. Also, here's a pupper pic:
[Image: image0.jpg]
Dragon, I have a question about abilities. Prankster is a ability who make a Pokemon use its Support Moves as Priority Moves right? Like Hynosis, Calm Mind and Bulk Up correct? But when used against a Dark-type Pokemon, they have no effect against them, since by logic, Dark-type are by nature "prakster" creatures.

My question is: In your game, if Kogeki have Prankster, will his Support moves like Bulk Up work since the Support Move will target not a enemy but himself even in the presence of a dark-type? And the Support will only not work against dark types?

Or ALL the Support Moves will not work anyway in the presence of Dark-types? Be self support or target foe enemies support moves?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(01-28-2021, 10:15 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Dragon, I have a question about abilities. Prankster is a ability who make a Pokemon use its Support Moves as Priority Moves right? Like Hynosis, Calm Mind and Bulk Up correct? But when used against a Dark-type Pokemon, they have no effect against them, since by logic, Dark-type are by nature "prakster" creatures.

My question is: In your game, if Kogeki have Prankster, will his Support moves like Bulk Up work since the Support Move will target not a enemy but himself even in the presence of a dark-type? And the Support will only not work against dark types?

Or ALL the Support Moves will not work anyway in the presence of Dark-types? Be self support or target foe enemies support moves?

If a Dark type with Prankster uses a buffing move on themself, it works as normal.  This is evident in the canon games with pokemon such as Liepard and Grimmsnarl.  It's only when they try to target a Dark type other than themselves that Prankster boosted moves fail.
Question, Dragonstrike: Does or could Pyra actually know anything about the Lights Chimical mentioned? Because I'm not entirely certain if she was with the group or some of it for that particular reveal(s) (if their was one/many), or if she even cared enough to pay it any special mind. She did forget about Team Artificer until Solosis jogged her memory back in the Hall of Magic, so it's entirely possible that even if she did know she just plain forgot about it entirely. The Lights thing doesn't sound so important that she'd commit herself to remember it, so could I just have her honestly claim something along the lines 'What? I don't know?' .
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(01-29-2021, 10:50 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Question, Dragonstrike: Does or could Pyra actually know anything about the Lights Chimical mentioned? Because I'm not entirely certain if she was with the group or some of it for that particular reveal(s) (if their was one/many), or if she even cared enough to pay it any special mind. She did forget about Team Artificer until Solosis jogged her memory back in the Hall of Magic, so it's entirely possible that even if she did know she just plain forgot about it entirely. The Lights thing doesn't sound so important that she'd commit herself to remember it, so could I just have her honestly claim something along the lines 'What? I don't know?' .

Here, refer back to this post and those related to it.  May not matter depending on how this interaction with Team Artificers goes, though.  We'll see.

Not gonna respond right away to that post, btw. Want to give Phantom an opportunity to get at least one more post off with the Drilbur before I roll some dice to see who notices the situation.
(01-29-2021, 11:11 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 10:50 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Question, Dragonstrike: Does or could Pyra actually know anything about the Lights Chimical mentioned? Because I'm not entirely certain if she was with the group or some of it for that particular reveal(s) (if their was one/many), or if she even cared enough to pay it any special mind. She did forget about Team Artificer until Solosis jogged her memory back in the Hall of Magic, so it's entirely possible that even if she did know she just plain forgot about it entirely. The Lights thing doesn't sound so important that she'd commit herself to remember it, so could I just have her honestly claim something along the lines 'What? I don't know?' .

Here, refer back to this post and those related to it.  May not matter depending on how this interaction with Team Artificers goes, though.  We'll see.

Not gonna respond right away to that post, btw. Want to give Phantom an opportunity to get at least one more post off with the Drilbur before I roll some dice to see who notices the situation.

Hmm....well, she might remember the thing about the Lights, but considering everything that has happened today I can also say she ended up forgetting about it entirely. Though given the wording of their question.....I could probably finagle a faeish answer to it if I desire.

I was not expecting a post so soon anyway, as it is laaaaate right now, so that's perfectly fine with me!