Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(04-06-2020, 12:34 AM)Lord Windos Wrote:

Well, I no mind if our group increase from 3 to 5. But I guess Dragon will hold a bit before bring so many players to the campaigh. Its more organize if we have at maximum 4 players. But I have nothing against if 5 players be the total of players in this campaigh!

Me too friend! The enemies we will encounter, the drama, the Roleplaying who each one of our Avatars will be doing...Not to mentioned all the allies we gonna meet along in this journey. Its all exciting just in think about it!

I dont know about not smashing ourselves in the process. I think we will get some wounds in this journey buddy. But this just make things even more awesome!
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.

UHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS HERE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see someone's been keeping an eye on the recently posted threads.  *chuckle*

Whatcha think of my idea for a 'main menu'?
(04-06-2020, 04:51 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: I see someone's been keeping an eye on the recently posted threads.  *chuckle*

Whatcha think of of idea for a 'main menu'?
My good friend, I always check the forums everytime when possible.

I think it is pretty cool! Its even looks like a videogame with options, and systems of a game. Its give a extra air of unique style in this campaigh of yours. I am official ready to begin when everyone be. Lets begin this thing right away! Cant wait to show everyone my choice of Pokemon and of course see everyone Pokemon!
(04-06-2020, 04:57 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: I think it is pretty cool! Its even looks like a videogame with options, and systems of a game. Its give a extra air of unique style in this campaigh of yours. I am official ready to begin when everyone be. Lets begin this thing right away! Cant wait to show everyone my choice of Pokemon and of course see everyone Pokemon!

Glad you like it!  Wanted the first few posts to feel similar to the main menus in the PMD games.  Wink

I'm not going to be typing up the introduction until later tonight, so we're not starting right now, unfortunately.
(04-06-2020, 05:03 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(04-06-2020, 04:57 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: I think it is pretty cool! Its even looks like a videogame with options, and systems of a game. Its give a extra air of unique style in this campaigh of yours. I am official ready to begin when everyone be. Lets begin this thing right away! Cant wait to show everyone my choice of Pokemon and of course see everyone Pokemon!

Glad you like it!  Wanted the first few posts to feel similar to the main menus in the PMD games.  Wink

I'm not going to be typing up the introduction until later tonight, so we're not starting right now, unfortunately.

Well, I never play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (PMD) before, so sorry if some details might escape me alright? 

No problem to me. Gonna play a bit Skyrim until you begin the Introduction.
(04-06-2020, 05:06 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Well, I never play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (PMD) before, so sorry if some details might escape me alright? 

I highly recommend giving them a shot eventually.  They're great games and also my favorite series in the franchise Smile
(04-06-2020, 05:11 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(04-06-2020, 05:06 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Well, I never play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (PMD) before, so sorry if some details might escape me alright? 

I highly recommend giving them a shot eventually.  They're great games and also my favorite series in the franchise Smile

I might try find a Rom emulator to play the games. Right now, I cant buy the games (yet). Any PMD game you reccomend me play first?
Ohhhh, VERY nice recreation of the MainMenu. I so look forward to see those Icons embedded into 'em (*≧ω≦*)

I'm going to go get some sleep now, so from my side you have all the time needed to type up the Introduction Post/s, I'll get to it in the morning then~

Same with the fave series of the franchise
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Meta Thread Update
I've added some simple homebrew rules for Knock Off, Howl, Rapid Spin, Defog, and Critical Hits to the first post of the Meta Thread.  Check 'em out!  (They're the same ones we used during MCM)

- Critical Hits Mechanic, Defense, and Screens: When your attacks score Critical Hits, they ignore the damage reduction of the moves Light Screen, Reflect, Aurora Veil, and similar.  The additional dice from Critical Hits are added after the target's (Special) Defense is applied. (I want crits to have more oomph, and for you to have a reason to aim for crits against enemies with large amounts of (Special) Defense that would be difficult to break through otherwise)
- Knock Off Move: Added the effect 'If the target of this move is holding an item, add 2 dice to this move's damage pool.'  (Accessories do not count for this effect)
- Howl Move: This move affects all allies. (They buffed it in Sword and Shield, and I quite like it!)
- Rapid Spin Move: Added the effect 'The user gets +1 Dexterity.'  This move is also 2 Power now.  (also buffed in Sword and Shield)
- Defog Move: This move also clears Terrains in addition to its other effects. (another good Sw/Sh buff)