Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 7,727
» Latest member: NightmareLunatic
» Forum threads: 1,428
» Forum posts: 65,153

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 155 online users.
» 3 Member(s) | 150 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Dragonstrike, Mikaruge108, Redstone

Latest Threads
List of all Areas?
Forum: General Chat
Last Post: Pokekitty2
2 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 28
Foreign Duplicat
Forum: Battle and Trade
Last Post: NightmareLunatic
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Shiny Share Thread!
Yesterday, 11:52 AM
» Replies: 195
» Views: 234,159
Bug Reporting Thread
Forum: Help Desk
Yesterday, 11:50 AM
» Replies: 187
» Views: 253,931
PROJECT COMPLETE! Nucleon
Last Post: Redstone
03-26-2024, 01:45 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 83
ParaFlinch, working its m...
Forum: Competitive Discussion
03-26-2024, 06:17 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 36
Game Recommendation
Forum: Everything goes
Last Post: geraldine221
03-26-2024, 04:24 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 5,639
F.E.A.R. in Uranium?
Forum: Competitive Discussion
03-25-2024, 05:55 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 343
Question about the forum'...
Forum: Help Desk
03-25-2024, 01:19 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 47
[Game Thread] Pokerole My...
Forum: Roleplaying
Last Post: Spiritmon
03-25-2024, 08:31 AM
» Replies: 1,882
» Views: 770,345

Trade
Posted by: Spiritmon - 11-13-2016, 02:02 PM - Forum: Battle and Trade - No Replies

Hi everyone. Well to be quick, i was breeding some Magikarps with my 6IV Tubjaw to get some good ones, and have some other good pokemons. I make some good ones. Here a sneak peak: 

[Image: QIvntgE.png]

[Image: soi8yJu.png]

[Image: 52EfjTL.png]

[Image: vrLb0QN.png]

[Image: 2cqZwXF.png]

[Image: EEMLMpk.png]

[Image: dydCoA9.png]

[Image: Q7NHAyE.png]

I open to offers. I have others mons if you any of you interest. I can find something.

Print this item

Fish sketch :v
Posted by: Bayneko - 11-13-2016, 08:48 AM - Forum: Creativity - Replies (4)

I am going to shamelessly post another uncoloured picture that needs some colouring :v

[Image: QORKVze.jpg]

I will give perfect competitive luxis to people who will help me colour this, if anyone is interested in luxis :v. I also have several 5iv female luxis to give if you are more interested in that.

Print this item

Your first team in Uranium
Posted by: Spiritmon - 11-12-2016, 09:08 PM - Forum: General Chat - Replies (56)

Hi everyone! Just another post about the  wonderful world of Pokemon Uranium. Well i been thinking about that and decide to make that post. Some people when really like a game replay around three or five times, but the first time you never forget. Including in the series of Pokemon. I still remember my first team, in my first game in pokemon, Pokemon Emerald (a emulator, since i dont have the gba...). Swampert, Breloom, Aggron, Flygon, Raichu and Ninetails. In Pokemon Uranium its not different. In this post i will post first team a made. Lets go!

First member, Electruxo:

[Image: fakemon_water_starter_eletux_and_electru...8fph8n.jpg]

Level: 100
Name: Poseidon
Quirkly Nature
Moveset: Surf, Thunder, Zen Headbutt, Hydro Cannon

The starter i choose. In the games of Pokemon i play, sometimes i choose the water starter, because sometimes of versality, and remember pre-historic things. When i saw electrux for the first time, i like him very much. And i have the tradition to give a name to many of my Pokemons, and i give the name Poseidon. The name i give sometimes have a reason. Poseidon its the greek god of the seas, the earthquacks, and storms, and since electruxo its a Water-type and Electric-type, the reason is very obvious.

Second member/Sixth member, Dunseraph:

[Image: latest?cb=20160830204802]
Level:  Second (100)
Name: Seraphina
Nature: Docile/Mild
Moveset: Calm Mind, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Sky Fall
Caugh: First one: Passage Cave. Second one: Route 9 (Egg)

Now that one have a intrigued history. The second pokemon in my team was a Dunseraph, who i name her Angela (who means angel) and i train her. But since she dont having such good perfomance in battle, i swich her with another Dunseraph i hach in a egg with the Mild nature. I name her Seraphina who is another name to Seraphin, a high class of Angels.

Third member, Arbok:

[Image: 361694.jpg]

Name: Medusa
Nature: Rash
Moveset: Earthquake, Poison Jab, Crunch, Ice Fang
Caugh: Route 4

One of the reasons i choose her its because i a lover with pokemon with poison types. My two favorite types its Poison and Dragon, and Arbok its one of my favourite pokemons with Poison Type. And another to choose her its because of her Mega Evolution, making me more eager to put her in my team. The name medusa including its because of her mega evolution, when another heads of snakes apear in her mega, like the Medusa in the Greek myth.

The fourth member, Baariette:

[Image: year_of___dark_sheep_set___by_pequedark_...8dqaxl.png]

Name: Afro
Nature: Mild
Moveset: Cross Chop, Shadow Claw, Drain Punch, Payback
Caugh: Route 5

I think its no surprise to anyone. To the ones who play the Roleplay, know i took the role as a Baariette. I fall in love with that pokemon. His desigh, his story, the typing, everything! Like a badass sheep, i was exciting when i caugh that pokemon and train him to become one of the leaders of my team. And his Mega Evolution make me hype him even more! The name Afro came from a anime who i watch know as Afro Samurai. A very good animes who i recommend. When i see Baariette, make me remember about the Protagonist in that anime. Hes a picture of him: 

[Image: 7802_render_afrobylego.png]
Very similar dont you agree?

The fifth member, Dramsama:

[Image: 100-dramsama.png?w=320&h=320]

Name: Pandora
Nature: Modest
Moveset: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Psychic, Shadow Ball
Caugh: Route 9 (Egg)

Another hach pokemon. What i can say about this beauty? A powerfull special attacker, a master mind to confuse opponents with his ability ilusion, a great typing, such great desigh, Mega Evolution, can use transform, and so on. The name Pandora came in the myth of Pandora, a mortal girl who was famous for oppen the legendary Box who have all the world ills. And since Pandora became infamous because of that to bring "misfortune" to the world, i give her that name because depending in the situations, she can give "bad time" to the enemys. 

And finally the last member, Frikitiki:

[Image: 9SYFYTB.png?1]

Name: Ay'la'lau
Nature: Lax
Moveset: U-turn, Fire Punch, Flare Blitz, Power Whip
Caugh: Route 9 (Egg)

This was my last Official member. If nintendo want, this guy would fit very well in Pokemon Sun and Moon (my opinion). I choose this guy because of his cool typing: Grass/Fire, and i like very much Pokémon with opposite types: Fire/Water, Fairy/Dark, etc. I imagined the many possiblities for this guy, and for my surprised, he became one of my most powerful pokemon in my team, destroying my rival in Championist, in the final battle against Theo, and in the final fight against Urayne. This guy can obliterat almost everything with just one punch (i consider rename him Saitama, but no). His name, Ay'la'lay, it come in the Hawai culture about a creature know Ay'la'lau, who can translate as: "The one who devourer the forest", and since Frikitiki its Grass/Fire, its fits perfect to him.

Well, this was my team. I made they based in their desigh, power, usage, moves, and my liking. Now i want to know: What was your first team in your journey across Tandor? Say in the comments bellow. Its based in this way: You put in order you caugh your pokemon, a image of your pokemons if possible (can be a fanart if you like), the name of your pokemons, actual level, Nature, moveset, where you caugh, and if you like, a brief history of your pokemon. I hope you all like this post, and say what you think about this post? Good night everyone, and sleep well.

Print this item

He's not crying [Fanart?]
Posted by: Entropy - 11-12-2016, 05:18 PM - Forum: Creativity - Replies (7)

Decided to draw this dork... ouo;;;
[s]I just really liked the fact that theo actually starts crying when*cough*spoilers*cough*[/s]

I haven't drawn chibis in ages AND it shows.
I just really wanted to interact with the community for once. I have a bunch of doodles all related to uranium but I never got the nerve to actually post it anywhere???
//I'm just very awkward and pretty new here so if I make any stupid mistakes please call me out
anywaysmaybeIwillpostthemidkwhywouldanyonewannaseemytrashbutohwhale

Print this item

Attack animation
Posted by: Swampat - 11-12-2016, 02:18 PM - Forum: Other Fangames - Replies (2)

When making a attack animation in essentials how do you make the attack come from the enemy Pokémon side.

Print this item

Help With multiple forms
Posted by: Swampat - 11-12-2016, 12:38 PM - Forum: Other Fangames - Replies (3)

I need help coding multiple forms of pokemon into the game like Nuclear types. I looked on the wiki but it doesn't go into depth with this.

Print this item

Pokémon Uranium Fanart contest
Posted by: amibu - 11-12-2016, 05:11 AM - Forum: Creativity - Replies (12)

Hey,

some of you might have seen my thread on reddit already, but i was told to repost it here just so more people have the chance to see it and participate:

since we've seen a lot of great fanart recently, we thought that it would be a nice idea to host a little fanart contest for all artists that would want to have their art displayed on the game's website and on here.

To participate, just post your submission here.

Thanks to all people drawing and making awesome art for this game, and i hope that there's still a lot of things to come in the future. Of course, we're always open for recommendations and criticism, so hit us up if there's anything you need.

~amibu

Print this item

Shiny or not shiny?
Posted by: EraMemory - 11-11-2016, 11:12 PM - Forum: Battle and Trade - Replies (1)

[Image: LyOOQnu.png?1]

So I've fought this Shiny Herolune on Virtual Trainer battles... and the star marks that it's shiny, but I don't think the color scheme is any different? At least, it doesn't have the pinkish hue that you see in the sprite in the wiki.

Edit:
Oh, uh, mystery solved.

[Image: WaorKSM.png?1]

So it was a Shiny Dramasama. So apparently shiny maskings and Dramasama don't change into shiny forms when illusion is active even if they are shiny.

Print this item

Houston... we have a problem
Posted by: SmokedMemes - 11-11-2016, 06:05 PM - Forum: Help Desk - Replies (10)

So my friend challenged me on the virtual lobby and this happened:

---------------------------
Pokemon Uranium
Exception: RuntimeError

Message: Script error within event 10, map 109 (Bealbeach City):

Exception: ArgumentError

Message: (eval):565:in `>='comparison of String with 10 failed

***Full script:

Kernel.pbTransferPlayer($game_map.map_id,15,5)
OnlineLobby.open

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

(eval):565:in `drawItem'

(eval):589:in `refresh'

(eval):584:in `each'

(eval):584:in `refresh'

(eval):767:in `pbChooseItem'

(eval):756:in `loop'

(eval):829:in `pbChooseItem'

(eval):755:in `pbActivateWindow'

(eval):755:in `pbChooseItem'

Interpreter:276:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1600:in `command_355'

Interpreter:494:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:193:in `update'

Interpreter:106:in `loop'

Interpreter:198:in `update'

Interpreter:124:in `update'

Interpreter:106:in `loop'

Interpreter:198:in `update'

* Scene_Map:103:in `update'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\itech\Saved Games/Pokemon Uranium/errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK   

Any ideas on how to fix it?

Print this item

Can't place Actan in Virtual Trainer party
Posted by: EraMemory - 11-11-2016, 02:54 PM - Forum: Battle and Trade - Replies (2)

Hi, I'd just like to ask around if there's been any recent changes disallowing legendaries or just Actan in Virtual Trainer partymaking. My team, prior the latest patch, had included my Actan before, but after trying to update it I found it unable to be placed in my new Virtual Trainer. I had encountered such problems before, back when EV weren't functioning well, such as getting to 255 EV while engaging in the EV training battles, or randomly getting 10 EV in all stats, but this time, I checked my stats and they all added up to 510 well.

Print this item