Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 7,726
» Latest member: Ultrasound
» Forum threads: 1,427
» Forum posts: 65,151

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 175 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 169 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google, Internet Archive, Dragonstrike

Latest Threads
List of all Areas?
Forum: General Chat
Last Post: Iron
Yesterday, 05:49 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 22
Shiny Share Thread!
Last Post: Pokekitty2
Yesterday, 11:52 AM
» Replies: 195
» Views: 234,144
Bug Reporting Thread
Forum: Help Desk
Yesterday, 11:50 AM
» Replies: 187
» Views: 253,914
PROJECT COMPLETE! Nucleon
Last Post: Redstone
03-26-2024, 01:45 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 80
ParaFlinch, working its m...
Forum: Competitive Discussion
03-26-2024, 06:17 AM
» Views: 35
Game Recommendation
Forum: Everything goes
Last Post: geraldine221
03-26-2024, 04:24 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 5,635
F.E.A.R. in Uranium?
Forum: Competitive Discussion
03-25-2024, 05:55 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 340
Question about the forum'...
Forum: Help Desk
03-25-2024, 01:19 PM
» Views: 47
[Game Thread] Pokerole My...
Forum: Roleplaying
Last Post: Spiritmon
03-25-2024, 08:31 AM
» Replies: 1,882
» Views: 770,280
[Meta Thread] Lord Windos...
Forum: Roleplaying
Last Post: PhantomUnderYourDesk
03-24-2024, 02:37 PM
» Replies: 445
» Views: 20,045

Let's make this community great! Looking for some people to join the team!
Posted by: Androziel - 09-24-2016, 11:10 AM - Forum: Rules and Official News - Replies (1)

Hi everyone,

We as a team have come together and decided that the buck stops here when it comes to the disarray of the game and community. We are now making our official Discord a much better place to come and chat.

To help with this, we are going to need people to help us moderate and this is where you come in! We are looking for active discord members who are helpful and are on at different timezones for coverage. 

We are also looking for members who can sprite, work with sounds and beta test our patches. If you think you have what it takes, please fill out this application. You will be required to be somewhat active in Discord as this will be our meeting point. 

We want you all to feel welcomed again and grow with us as we steer this ship towards better gameplay and more content for you!

Print this item

Tandor Forms
Posted by: Spiritmon - 09-24-2016, 10:28 AM - Forum: General Chat - Replies (17)

Hello guys. I been thinking a crazy idea. With the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon coming a new concept: The Alola forms. Basically, the Alola its a diferent forms of old Pokemons, and swich they type, just like the Meowth Dark type, and Exeggutor Grass/Dragon. I been thinking of a similar form in Pokemon Uranium: The Tandor Forms. Basically its Pokemons with theyre forms and atributes diferent. Its not to be just like the Alola already release in the Trailers, but some diferents, like a Bug/Dragon Flygon, a Psyquic/Dark Gardevoir, a Ghost/Fire Mismagius, a Dragon/Steel Dragonite, a Water/Fire Gyarados, a Ice/Grass Ludicolo, a Poison/Fairy Arbok (problably not, but its something interesting to see), and perhaps even a pure Steel Floatzel or a Ice Floatzel. And to aquire this "Tandor forms" it would be necessary make a sidequest, to go through some type of Island with the Tandor Forms Pokemons, and to that you would needed the two masters of metal in Tandor: Actan, Lhathan, and a Urayne in his Beta Form with Quantum Leap. What you guys think? Leave your opnion in the coments.

Print this item

Broken save file
Posted by: Garma - 09-24-2016, 07:29 AM - Forum: Help Desk - Replies (3)

Uh ... I'm not sure how it happened, but seems like my save file got wrecked. When starting the game I always get this error:

Code:
Exception: RuntimeError
* PScreen_Load:476:in `pbStartLoadScreen'
Title Screen:137:in `closeTitle'
Title Screen:122:in `update'
Title Screen:97:in `main'
Main:49:in `mainFunction'
Main:34:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:52:in `mainFunction'
Main:56
Main:55:in `loop'
Main:64
* PScreen_Load:476:in `pbStartLoadScreen'
Main:49:in `mainFunction'
Main:34:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:52:in `mainFunction'
Main:56
Main:55:in `loop'
Main:64
* PScreen_Load:483:in `pbStartLoadScreen'
Main:61:in `mainFunction'
Main:38:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:64:in `mainFunction'
Main:68
Main:67:in `loop'
Main:76
* PScreen_Load:483:in `pbStartLoadScreen'
Main:61:in `mainFunction'
Main:38:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:64:in `mainFunction'
Main:68
Main:67:in `loop'
Main:76

Is there any way to fix this? As a side note: This happend on version 1.0.0. I updated to 1.0.2 after.

Print this item

Team for Uranium (competitive)
Posted by: Cataclyptic - 09-24-2016, 02:21 AM - Forum: Competitive Discussion - Replies (22)

EDIT @ 10/19/16: I guess people are still payng attention to this thread. I've updated my team, but not on here. Later today I'll update my team on here to reflect what changed while you all weren't looking.

Hey all, I'm a long time competitive battler but I do appreciate feedback, so I'd like to post my team here and see what you all think. My team is based around my favorite pokemon, Yatagaryu, as a Bulky Offense type team. 

[Image: latest?cb=20160816030848&format=webp] @Life orb
Timid, 252SP, 252SA, 4HP
- Dragon pulse 
- Thunder
- Focus Blast
- Draco Meteor

[Image: latest?cb=20160816223551&format=webp] @ leftovers 
Impish, 248hp, 252SD, 8DF
- Stealth Rock
- Subduction
- Metal Cruncher
- Knock Off

[Image: latest?cb=20160816032725&format=webp]@ Syrentidite
Swift Swim --> Pixilate
Calm, 252 HP, 252 DF, 4 SD
- Hyper Voice
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

[Image: latest?cb=20160816054856&format=webp] @ Leftovers
Impish, 252 HP, 252 DF, 4 SD
- Sticky Web
- Heal Order
- Thunder Wave
- U Turn

[Image: latest?cb=20160812152051&format=webp] @ Choice Scarf
Disenchant
Adamant, 252 AT, 252 SP, 4 DF
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Infernal Blade

[Image: latest?cb=20160812033707&format=webp] @ Life Orb
Jolly, 252 AT, 252 SP, 4HP
- Taunt
- Shadow Claw
- Drain Punch
- Swords Dance

Team Explanation:

First we have Yatagaryu, my favorite pokemon in the game. I'm going with a Wallbreaker set as with Draco Metor, Thunder and Focus Blast with Life Orb it can OHKO nearly the entire game. Its ability is amazing, letting me nix focus sashes and do chip damage, not to mention getting Thunder to 100% accuracy and increasing its power by 50%, allowing my dragon to spam a 247 base power move. This set lets me clear important 

Lanthan is another very important pokemon for defensive manuevering. It has maxed special defenses for now to take care of special hits, and the only reason it has an Impish nature is because I messed up. I'll get it Careful when I start a new game, or maybe I'll switch to a physically defensive spread int he future. This one is helpful because it can counter other Yatagaryu and switch in on Thunderstorm. Stealth Rocks because I'm still a Smogonite, Subduction for massive power despite no attack investment, and the math says it'll kill Archilles and Ingflagetah if they try to switch in.  Knock off for utility and Metal Cruncher to deal with fairies. 

After that is Crocune Mega Syrentide, my primary wincon. Once Yatagaryu and Belliadon have taken care of everything, I'll setup the mermaid and kill everything else with Hyper Voice. Calm Mind + Rest + Sleep Talk makes this mon incredibly hard to take down once its counters have been removed, and since Disenchant Belliadon is the only pokemon who could take a Pixilate Hyper Voice, victory is assured. 

Seikamater is next, due to how useful it is. It sets up my other hazard, Sticky Web, allowing for great speed control. Combined with Thunder Wave and I'll be able to setup more often, or take care of primary threats easier. U turn is there to let me switch in and out easily to my sweepers, especially Belliadon, while Heal Order is there to recover HP so Seikamater can keep spamming U turn and Thunder Wave. 

After that we have choice scarf Belliadon. This thing has a massive attack, and with that speed control I mentioned earlier, Belliadon has the potential to sweep entire teams if played correctly. Knock Off is obvious for its power and utility, as well as Flare Blitz for immediate and raw power. Earthquake is my coverage choice since the entire meta is practically weak to ground, and Infernal Blade is a strong STAB with no recoil that also can surprise fairies. Disenchant is the ability of choice to allow more switching in. 

Finally we have Navighast, whose status is still in question on this team but I think he can work. He has taunt to make him an Anti-lead, as well as Swords Dance in the event of a needed sweep. Shadow Claw and Drain Punch are the STAB moves of choice, since ghost/fighting is great neutral coverage on everything. May replace Shadow Claw with Shadow Sneak. Important is Navighast's Levitate ability, which mitigates my ground weakness. 

Changelog:

- GIVE ME HA LUXELONG
- Yatagaryu has a Wallbreaker set
- Crotide
- + Belliadon and Navighast
- At least sticky web Seikamater is a thing

Hypothetical corner:

Replace Navighast with Coatlith?: It also has Levitate, a great typing and ice weakness isn't a problem. Grass stab can help for sweeping and a NP set with Giga Drain, Dragon Pulse, Earth Power would be awesome in theory. 

Print this item

So many Devimps O.O
Posted by: Spiritmon - 09-23-2016, 11:42 PM - Forum: Battle and Trade - Replies (24)

My god. I so tiring of so much Devimps. If someone needed a Devimp, i have a lot:

[Image: Lvk9bbI.png]

[Image: WVFqtKM.png]

Almost two boxes.

Print this item

Star Competitive Guide: Beliaddon
Posted by: Lord Windos - 09-23-2016, 06:05 PM - Forum: Competitive Discussion - Replies (22)

Competitive Guide: Beliaddon

Hey guys, back again to bring you another competitive guide! Presenting: Beliaddon!

[Image: latest?cb=20160812152051]
BASE STATS

HP: 115                                 S.ATK: 80

ATK: 145                               S.DEF: 90

DEF: 100                               SPD: 70

Beliaddon, as a pseudo-legendary pokemon, is quite the curious case. Looking at its stats, this demon packs a mean wallop. Its 145 ATK is enough to send anything scrambling, even with minimal investment, and with  115 HP and 100 DEF, it can certainly take quite the beating before it goes down. Even its S.DEF stat isn’t too terrible to work with. It even has a great movepool to work with those stats, getting its exclusive move Infernal Blade to deal with Fairies, getting Drain Punch for recovery, Earthquake for Yatagaryu, Tracton, and Inflagetah… I could go on. 

With such power, this demon lord should surely be ruling the competitive scene… if it were not for one thing: its speed. With a resounding 70 in that stat, this thing is one of the slowest things you’ll find in the game. Given the Choice Band Nucleons and Speed Boost Tractons of the world, that is never a good thing to be! There is also Fafniter to consider, as it also fill the role of a bulky attacker, but is faster, has good offensive typing, and has Fur Coat as an ability, which basically gives it 144 DEF and neutralizing its enemies physical STABs.

Not all is lost for this demon lord, though. While slow as lard, this thing can and will take almost anything beside a Close Combat/Hydro Pump, and then retaliate brutally if built right. It also means that when it comes out on the field, it practically zones the attention of the enemy team, forcing them to react or be put down. Its abilities only add to the dilemma, as they complicate the situation even more. Intimidate is a classic ability, but it is still a good one, as it only undermines attempts to knock it out without switching. In addition to increasing it bulk, it can also cripple strong Physical attacker by switching in, forcing them to either switch and let it set up/predict, and try and fight the burning problem.

Defiant can be quite good if a Petrify pokemon like Mega Arbok switches in on you, as you basically get a free Sword Dance boost. Intimidate is also rendered ineffective, making the Pokémon that rely on it less effective against this hellion. Once (or if) Defog comes into play in the meta, Beliaddon can basically get a free attack boost just for switching in to a hazard cleaner, which is a terrify thought. Give it a speed boost from a Baton Pass or a Choice Scarf, and watch as the opposition folds.

Disenchant allow you to freely switch into fairy attack, and grants you another immunity to work with. Its a bit niche, though, as Beliaddon can take a couple of neutral damage shots from faires like Luxelong and Slyveon, and the pokemon it can reliably counter with this ability have moves that can outright OHKO it if is not invested properly. The ability is still useful, but keep in mind that your sacrificing two other good abilities to run a mediocre one.

In short, Beliaddon is a mighty glacier with the right set-up, taking on threats that would send Fafniter and other dragons packing, and causing trouble just by showing up to the party. Ironic, isn’t it?

MOVESETS

The Devil Comes Down to Tandor (Offensive Tank Set)

Bulk Up/Drain Punch

Crunch/Payback/Knock Off

Infernal Blade/Flare Blitz

Earthquake

Items: Life Orb/Leftovers/Helmet Rocket/Choice Band

Nature: Adamant or Careful

Ability:  Intimidate/Defiant

EV’s: 152 ATK, 160 DEF, 192 S.DEF; 252 ATK, 126 Defenses; 252 HP, Remainder EV goes towards preferences (Flare Blitz)

The IVs are quite different than the usual 252/2 deal, but the reason for that is quite simple: shoring up its defenses as much as possible. With its monster 145 ATK, it does not need too much investment in it to bring the pain game, allowing EVs to go into its defenses for added bulk. Besides, where else would the EVs go, its speed? You can run full investment into attack, but I would advise against it. As for the moveset itself, it is simple, but none-of-the-less effective. Bulk Up is the path to even greater power, as you can capitalize on switches to beef up even further, setting it up for the long game. Drain Punch, however, is also perfectly viable, as it deals with Steel and Rock types, while also serving to keep you healthy. Crunch is the reliable STAB, killing Antarki and Dramsama if they decide to switch in, but Payback is also a great option, as is almost certain you will have a 100 power STAB to savage everything with. Alternatively, Knock Off can be used if you want to rob foes of their precious items, if your feeling spiteful. Infernal Blade deals with Mega Metalynx and Fairies alike, as well as Fafniter and Coatlith (especially a Sunny Day set!). Flare Blitz is also another powerful stab is has, as a 120 STAB on this Demon is just monstrous.  If you want to run that, though, I recommend fully investing in your HP stat to take the brunt of the recoil. Finally, Earthquake is there to counter the likes of Yatagaryu, Inflagetah, and Tracton. The nature is up to you, as either has benefit depending on team comp or the situation, as is the item.

What Item you want to run depends on what your looking to do with you loyal minion. Life Orb is a classic choice, granting a reasonable amount of power for a 10% recoil on all attacks, which can be mitigated by Drain Punch. Leftover is there to help regenerate its life in between pauses in the action, while Rocky Helmet is there to soften up Physical attacker for an easy kill. Choice Band ramps up the demon's damage to an insane degree, letting it floor almost anything that it can switch into without a Bulk Up. A THKO neutral hit can become a OHKO, and even pokemon resistant to its coverage move will lose a sizable chuck of health. With CB, it can become a pivot, crushing troublesome opposition, then capitalizing on the momentum by switching out to 'mon that can take advantage of the situation.

Overall, this set is extremely flexible, allowing Beliaddon to exploit enemy weakness while fitting in to whatever role a team needs.

The Titinite Demon (Defensive Tank Set)

Bulk Up

Drain Punch

Earthquake/Payback/Infernal Blade

Substitute

Ability: Disenchant/Intimidate

Nature: Impish

Items: Leftovers/Rocky Helmet

EV’s: 252 HP, 252 DEF; 200 HP, 152 ATK, 148 DEF

Given its slow speed, but great DEF, making it a Physical Wall is not such a bad idea. You would want Disenchant to ideally switch in to a Fairy type attacks, or start it as a lead with Intimidate, so that it does not have suffer too much while setting up. The plan is simple: Deploy a Substitute, use Bulk Up and Drain Punch to slowly build up into a Titan, and then sweep with whatever move you choose. Earthquake is probably the smartest choice, what with the Yatagaryus, Inflagetahs, and M-Archilles sprinting around on the field. On the other hand, Infernal Blade can take care of Fairy types like Slyveon trying to switch in, hamper any Metalynxes trying to counter stall you, and make Fafniter and Coatlith seriously reconsider switching in. Payback, though, is a Solid STAB that hits neutral to most things besides Fairies and Fighting types, and a 100 base damage STAB is something that ruins the day of most ‘mons. As for the Nature, Impish would be best, but Relaxed would work too, since you not going to out speeding anyone anytime soon. If you feel that the set is not strong enough to your liking, you can chose to run 152 ATK on it, but you'll lose out on bulk in return...

Infuriating Demon (Anti-Lead Set)

Drain Punch/Stealth Rock

Taunt/Torment

Knock Off/Will-lo-wisp

Infernal Blade/Earthquake

Ability: Intimidate/Defiant

Item: Life Orb

Nature: Adamant

EV’s: 252 ATK, any DEF, HP, or S. DEF

While not as effective as Antarki in that role, it can be one annoying threat that does not seem to ever go away. Drain Punch is there primary for recovery, but it wrecks Rock and Steel type that switch in as well. However, if you don’t have anyone that can run hazards, Stealth Rock can be used instead. Taunt and Torment shut down hazards/ailments and Choice Sets, respectively, which will certainly cull certain pesky Pokémon. Knock Off, while not as strong as Crunch or Payback, does what it describes, potentially ruining entire movesets of enemy teams. Will-lo-wisp can be used cripple Physical Sweepers, such as M-Baariette or M-Drilagann, if you have a burning fear of them. Infernal Blade and Earthquake round off the set, each dealing with respective threats for your team.

One Punch Demon (SubPunch set)

Focus Punch

Substitute

Knock Off

Infernal Blade/Earthquake

Ability: Intimidate/Defiant

Items: Leftovers

Nature: Adamant

EV's: 252 HP and 252 ATK; 252 HP 126 ATK and S.DEF/DEF

Afte a bit of research and some suggestions, I figured a SubPunch set would actually be pretty good for the demon, as it has more than sufficient HP, ATK, and DEF to run it. Basically, you switch into a Physical attacker like Inflagetah or M-Metalynx, use Substitute, then prepare one hell of a Focus Punch to what ever switches in. The Flaw is if they switch into a Ghost type, like M-Sableye or Antarki, your attack is a dud. If they do, though, you can either use Knock Off to kill &/cripple them, or use Infernal Blade to make them regret their decision. Earthquake is certainly an option as well, if you want more coverage against the dreaded Yatagaryus, Inflagetahs, M-Archilles etc. You can also choose to run more Defenses over attack, but this also hampers its power. The choice is up to you, in the end, on what EV you want your general to have.

No One Expects the Speed Demon! (Choice Scarf)

Drain Punch

Payback/Knock Off

Infernal Blade/Flare Blitz

Earthquake

Ability: Defiant/Intimidate

Item: Choice Scarf

Nature: Jolly

EV's: 252 ATK, 252 SPD

An extremely unorthodox set for this normally lead weight, but the best strategies are often the most unexpected, and this set can be a rather unpleasant surprise to opponents. Max Speed investment and a Jolly nature, plus the Scarf, lets you break past the 130 speed bracket, letting it hit things like an un-Scarfed Antarki or Yatagaryu. This can make it a fine revenge killer, as a opponent will not likely expect the normally snail paced demon to suddenly sock it to them before they can react. In addition, if you run Defiant and get hit with a debuff like Intimidate, Corrosive Breath, Petrify etc, suddenly you now have a Beliaddon with 778 ATK and 393 speed. Watch and enjoy as you loyal demonic minion pull the rug out from underneath the enemy team, and sweep away!

OTHER MOVES/ITEMS

Shell Bell: You are going to be doing a LOT of damage, so this might not be a so bad alternative to Leftovers

Expert Belt: If you hate the mechanics of the Life Orb and don't want to deal with the limitation of a Choice Band, this can be a used on the Offensive Tank set instead.

Rocky Helmet: Since you'll be switching into Inflagetahs and alike, having this to whittle them do seems to be a good idea. After all, the more their hurt, the less they will be hurting you!

Flare Blitz: Extremely powerful STAB that will floor almost anything, but 1/3 Recoil is something extremely hard to swallow, given how it will almost always take a hit before it attacks itself.

Stone Edge: Strong, has a higher chance to Crit, and with Hard Stone, proves to be a tough move indeed. Pair it up with Fling to have two 100 power moves at your disposal!

Fling: Can be used with a Burn Orb to deal so damage and guarantee a burn, used with Hard Stone and Stone Edge to have access to an emergency 100 STAB, or just to get rid of a Choice Item if you don't want or need it anymore.

Brick Break: If Reflect/Light Screen is a concern, this will certainly take care of those obstacles

Crunch: Can be used on a Choice Scarf set to try and flitch opponents, but compared to Knock Off, its usefulness diminishes somewhat

Focus Punch: With the Defensive set, it could work, but it’s an unreliable option at best. Best used by itself on the SubPunch set.

Superpower: If you want an even stronger Fighting STAB, then go for it, but it WILL cripple your Beliaddon if your not careful. This is less of a problem on Choice Sets, but the point still stands.

Pursuit: To my knowledge, Beliaddon doesn't get this move at all currently, but if I does in the future, this is certainly a great options, as it can be run on all sets as a way bar maybe the Choice Scarf one to punish switches even harder. Still just a dream at the moment, but a beautiful on none-of-the-less.

Partners

Luxelong is a great partner for Beliaddon, as it can Baton Pass Dragon Dances to it, turning it from slowpoke to living nightmare. Trick Room Pokémon, such Dramsama, can completely turn the tables on the  meta, allowing it to be a speed demon for once in its life. Since Water and Fighting types will be a big problem for you, dragons like Coatlith or Dunsereph can back it up, allowing it to work without too much fear. Speaking of Dunsereph, any Pokémon that can paralyze the enemy team will really go a long way to sustaining the flames of passion for this demon. Consider Metalynx as well, since they can deal with Fairies the same way and water types, while Beliaddon can protect it from the dread Inflagetahs.

Counters to Beliaddon

Since almost everything out speeds it on a bad day, any Pokémon that can OHKO it before it sets up will certainly do the trick. Mega Syrentide (unless it does not have a Water STAB), Blubelrog, and Escartress will have a blast dealing with it, while M-Archilles with Earth Power will total it if it has not Maxed out it S.DEF. Winotinger also works as a check against it, but it better watch out for Infernal Blade. Nucleon will of course will ruin it, and Laissure is probably one of its best counters, as its Stealth Rock and Spike void its bulk, and STAB Earthquake/Subduction will send Beliaddon straight back to hell. Yatagaryu can be troublesome too, but it can take it out with an Earthquake if survives a hit, or can predict it switching in.

Summary

While slow, Beliaddon is not to be taken lightly. With the right investment in its Defenses and HP, it can tear common meta-game threats apart, or force switches in your favor. Its learnset it expansive enough to allow it plenty of coverage, which Offensive Tank sets take great advantage of. It also bulky enough to use Substitute to its advantage, and has just enough annoying moves to hamper hazard users, status users, choice sets etc. Unfortunately, it slow speed can and will allow almost any ‘mon to take advantage of it, leading to OHKOs or your team having to deal with whatever the enemy cooked up. Its typing is not the greatest in the world either, and dedicated Special Sweepers can give it a harder time than most. If you take in account all those weakness, though, and build it up and around for a team that synergizes with it, then it can be one of the most fearsome threat to enter the battlefield. Overall, it’s a real demon for those that truly are diabolical.

Next Time: Decision Time! What do you want, Dramsama or Escartress? 

EDIT: Never mind, Reevelution has done an Escartress guide, Dramsama is now certain!
EDIT 2: Thanks to the suggestions made by poweroftibarn, I have expanded the guide on Beliaddon, revised the Stats section of the guide, and reworked some of the previous moveset. Kudos!
EDIT 3: Some slight tweeks to the guide, nothing too major. Again, thank you poweroftibarn!

Print this item

This place needs FANART!
Posted by: PhantomUnderYourDesk - 09-23-2016, 04:22 PM - Forum: Creativity - Replies (7)

So, hey. Uh... 
This part of the forum is labeled "creativity". And guess what I assume with creativity?

FANART URANIUM-THEMED!

It's empty here yet. Hell of empty. *howling wind is heard* ._________________.

BUT FEAR NOT! I may be just a hobby tradtitional artist, but I plan on creating some to post here just because I can. Currently I plan on drawing some Tandor Pokemon and Uranium characters like my version of Lucille based on her sprite we see at the beginning. I have no idea when I can post them here since I cannot see yet when I will finish them, but nevertheless.

Print this item

crash when entering battle
Posted by: kurgan - 09-23-2016, 11:06 AM - Forum: Help Desk - No Replies

My daughter is getting a rather nasty crash when entering a battle heres the text:

---------------------------
Pokemon Uranium

Message: Section253:193:in `pbStartBattleCore'Player has no unfainted Pokémon

***Full script:

pbTrainerBattle(PBTrainers::LASS,"Lynette",_I("Anyone can be a Trainer, but some people definitely seem more suited for it than others, don't you think?"),false,0,false,0)

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

* PokeBattle_Battle:2707:in `pbStartBattle'

PTrainer_NPCTrainers:500:in `pbTrainerBattle'

PTrainer_NPCTrainers:499:in `pbSceneStandby'

PTrainer_NPCTrainers:501:in `pbTrainerBattle'

PTrainer_NPCTrainers:498:in `pbBattleAnimation'

PTrainer_NPCTrainers:498:in `pbTrainerBattle'

(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:788:in `eval'

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:276:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:788:in `command_111'

Interpreter:320:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:193:in `update'

Interpreter:106:in `loop'

Interpreter:198:in `update'

* Scene_Map:103:in `update'

* Scene_Map:101:in `loop'

* Scene_Map:139:in `update'

Debug Passability:275:in `main'

This exception was logged in 

C:\Users\sja\Saved Games/Pokemon Uranium/errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK   

Print this item

Help , Stuck :(
Posted by: Kakitz - 09-23-2016, 05:18 AM - Forum: Help Desk - Replies (13)

Help i left the game while i was on GTS, and when i came back, i was stuck here and the fat ass in front of me doesn't want to moove Angry .

I try each ( ask to go back GTS, wonder trade or exit ) she doesn't want to moove. HELP ! Confused

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Offer to help out with the development team
Posted by: EraMemory - 09-23-2016, 02:46 AM - Forum: General Chat - Replies (4)

Hello, I am Era, currently a freelance Game Designer and Game Illustrator. 

I graduated from a Game Design course just this year in April, and am planning to further my studies in aspects of game design and illustration in the future.

I specialize in, of course, game design, and 2D illustrations. I have experience working with bitmap sprites, though I wouldn't say it's personally my best aspect. 

I have preivously breifly toyed with working on a rom hack, including designing fakemon myself, and modifying the rom (Heart Gold) with pre-existing Pokemon Tools. However, I had to drop it due to a lack of interest in assistance and the huge scale of the project to finish on my own.

My other skills include 3D modelling, rigging and animating, video editing and compiling using Adobe Premier Pro, AfterEffects and Media Encoder, traditional freehand drawing, basic computer programming in C++. I am also fluent in Japanese, having worked as a J-E translator, and currently lives in Japan.

I have recently gotten interested in Pokemon Uranium through an impulse to try Pokemon fan-made rom hacks. I am only a casual Pokemon player, and the last game I have preivously owned was Pokemon Sapphire (not the remake) so I'm not that familiar with new Pokemon mechanics such as competitive battling or Pokemon Effects and Mega Evolutions, et cetera. 

However, during my run I have played through the reknown hacks of Pokemon Altair, Vega and Procyon, rom hacks known for their high quality in development. I was saddened that Pokemon Procyon was left never completed in 2012, and again felt it was unfortunate that Pokemon Uranium, my current endeavour, would not be continued by its original developers. However, I am happy to find this site and learn that others would be picking up on Pokemon Uranium, and would like to offer my aid in its development.

Print this item